Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law (33901 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by realmedia(f): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Tonto Dikeh paid her son King Andre a surprise visit in school and posted the photos on Instagram....

The comment section opened a conversation which saw the actress revealing the reasons she disliked her former Mother in law......

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Kh_O5HLSd/?igshid=uzermziy0cuw

VIA>>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/tonto-dikeh-reveals-why-she-hated-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by realmedia(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Op it like shit dey your brain, she doesn't create the post to reveal her hatred over her mother in law,so of all her writeup na only the part got your attention.

And what tonto dikeh said is right,especially among yoruba woman

After many month a newly wed couple spent happily,then his mother visits,that is when his wife doesn't know how to greet,she have overcook her food,too much of salt,when are we expecting male child.......

Yoruba mother in law are disaster

shocked

Shut up my friend ....are Igbo mother in-laws different ? Tribalistic bigot without brain

And as for Toto dicke
Nobody cares .... toto dicke

OMOLUABI TO THE WORLD

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by sholatem(f): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Karma grin,nothing but karma,ur daughter in law can never like everything about u,i hope u will be able to cope with her hatred too

28 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by johnkay1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol.... So, she still remember she once had mother in-law? I thought she is both father and mother of her kid... Nothing but yeye dey smell.

She need a dose of karma by Peter Okoye

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by donstan18: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
No matter how hard she tries to fake her happiness on social media.
No matter how bad she tries to paint her mother in-law.
No matter how bad she tries to paint her son's father before people.
No matter how good she tries to come off as a good mother.

The fact remains that one day, her son will matured enough to ask about his father, to know how she insulted him before the world, and to also know how necceassary and important it is to have a father you should go back to.

Na initial gragra she still dey do.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Million dollar bum bum kwa. Bum bum that every one have again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by trendymarseey(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
hmmmmn
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by salbis(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
All these na for the camera. An expired product will ever remain expired!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by mamanotinspoil3: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Did I just see million dollar bum-bum?? Nothing wey eye no go see for nairaland grin grin cheesy
We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by vibewithme(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Why is Tonto Dikeh still seen as relevant sef?

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Topccy007z: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Senselessness is all over this tonto

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by EggSauce(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Million Dollar butt indeed

Butt wey don jazzy and WizKid don over sample

Weyrey alasho

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by DennisEche(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
USELESS OLOSH

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by airminem(f): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ladies stop hating your mother inlaw. Live with them.

one day the son will know who his mum is just like what MI told Vector.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by pointstores(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:
No matter how hard she tries to fake her happiness on social media.
No matter how bad she tries to paint her mother in-law.
No matter how bad she tries to paint her son's father before people.
No matter how good she tries to come off as a good mother.

The fact remains that one day, her son will matured enough to ask about his father, to know how she insulted him before the world, and to also know how necceassary and important it is to have a father you should go back to.

Na initial gragra she still dey do.

They never learn... Feeding your child with hate for no real reason.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by forreelliinc: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
angry ewwww! we know you are h0rny buh stop 69-ing your child

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by superlanny(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
What women always fail to realise is that one day they themselves will become mother inlaws, well except if Andre decides to become a priest... I just imagine having Tonto as a mother inlaw, I will personally see to it that I frustrate her life....Olosho oshi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Akshow: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thank God na son she sef get so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by realestniggah: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shut up we all know she got married to him Because she thought he was a biological son of obasanjo..

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Jamesilvar(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by superior1: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yet to get over the 1-min man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is the child's grandma she is chatting shi about... Smh

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by 33Solomonf(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
chai my bar remain 1%

lemme quickly use this media to inform the general public that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by RichDad1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
She might no be around by the time her son Come of age.
Useless bitter soul.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Passionate888: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Let it go
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by RichDad1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Guest007:
This is the child's grandma she is chatting shi about... Smh
You imagine.
Someday that boy might end up hating her for all these careless talks.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Ballene(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Not important

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates / Caroline Danjuma Acquires M.sc Certificate From Scotland University (Photo) / Instagram Deletes Linda Ikeji’s Blog Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.