Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail (19433 Views)

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary / Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by bigfish3k: 2:43pm On May 07, 2019
Guyman02:
Many people are already tired of analyzing Nigeria matter, we just read the headline, checkout some comments and move on.
We cannot come and kill ourselves over Nigeria.

I gave up yesterday when I saw APC lawmakers from the North crying openly on the floor of the national assembly that they can no longer travel and sleep in their villages because bandits have taken over.
When we warned them that Buhari has nothing to offer they called us all 'IPOB' including Yorubas and Hausas, Ijaws, Nupe etc who spoke against Buhari

those APC northern senators have decamped to IPOB party
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Nuklex(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2019
Angelb4:
If not for anything, I want this man jailed because of DAVIDO.
see how blind you're because of hatred.
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by udemzyudex(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2019
post=78182420:
It is always good to know that we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
Our democracy is secured with President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
A man after God's heart.
God bless Nigeria.

What is Buhari focusing on? Gallivanting Huh?
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Legendguru: 3:59pm On May 07, 2019
oh
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Danwakae(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2019
rofanx13:
In the words of femi falana , Nigeria has indeed been turned to Banana Republic by this administration. Also, in the words of junai Muhammad, the north wouldn't have taken the excess of buhari if he were to come from the south. I don't blame the north for all the nonsense going on in this country. I blame the southerners they put at the forefront to defend them.

Our brothers from the west, how far?

You will always blame the north for everything including Adesuwa's barriness.

Everybody knows that Sen. Adeleke is been persecuted by the God father of APC in Yoruba land...I mean Tinubu who has Osun in his pocket with the rigging for both Aregbesola and Adetola.

When Baba BUHARI starts dealing with Tinubu and others pulling his govt done same pple like u would come out to blame baba Buhari
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by blackpanda: 5:12pm On May 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Too much nonsense done in this country, buhari whose certificate is a NEPA BILL hasn't been arrested, ademola adeleke must get back his mandate whether apc likes it not, i like ademola adeleke, he has been a tough wound on apc's skin.

unnecessary rants undecided undecided
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Jendor49: 5:52pm On May 07, 2019
If not for anything I want your father to be jailed because of the situation of the Nigeria @angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by tolexy007(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2019
Angelb4:
If not for anything, I want this man jailed because of DAVIDO.

if not for anything , I want thunder fire you because of Ur stinky Mouth
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
seunlayi:

what a shameful day for you, as it is now, He got his bail today....

D guy self na hungry mugu... No wonder God can't pick up his calls... Davido is made and he's there hating.. who know u kwanu
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Xisnin(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2019
topstone4:

What I have in this picture is an Ugly, stinking, dirty -looking, smelly rat.
Who is that?
Re: Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2019
OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION, WHY THE BROUHAHA? .......

There is more to the result of the gubernatorial election of Osun State as decided & reflected in the result of September 22nd, 2018. If the whole world had known that just a single person is the brain behind all the problems, everybody would probably been at peace.

There is no doubt that there are series of secret dirty deals in the 8 years rule of Alhaji Rauf Aregbesola that ordinarily if people of the state knows, they will begin to cry & rain curses on him till thy kingdom comes.

The debt of Osun State as it stands today is N395b and whatever revenue the state makes cannot be enough to service the interest not to talk of repayment of
the Capital. Out of this debt, a total sum of N105b was traced to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu' s dirty deal with his lieutenant, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola. Besides, the helicopter purchased for security reasons has been diverted as economic income to the advantage of Bola Tinubu.

This helicopter is hired to an oil company for daily use and the proceed is paid in dollars.

Number of civil servants in the state was inflated by 1800 and a consultant who is an ally of Mr Aregbesola was invited to cover the dirty deal on monthly basis.

Lots of deals ranging from the fake airport at Ido-OSUN to unexisted "international markets", dubious 40,000 O'yes, fictitious O'igi lye, Opon imo, 'O'ram, O'school and several Os are all the dirty deals that needed to be covered at all cost.

OSUN people have suffered so much to the extent that its workers had to go on half salary for about 30months.

Alh. Bola Tinubu knows he is on the verge of loosing his credibility not only in Osun State but throughout the South West if the secret deal between him and
his lieutenant, Adesoji Aregbesola becomes a public discourse.

According to the Jagaban Borgu, "we must do all we can to ensure Osun is within our cover. Whatever it costs, Osun must not slip away. Rauf, if PDP takes Osun, we are finished."

What else do we need to know? The whole scenario is beyond election, it is beyond you and i, it is about not allowing a dirty linen to be washed in the public.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Ethnic Clashes In Ebonyi, Another Slaughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.