Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (38859 Views)

A New Bank Employee Submitted Wrong Account Number & Her Salary Was Paid Into It / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2019
Why telling us ?
What do you want us to do? If you return 44k
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by blackmantis: 6:00pm On May 07, 2019
Some people don't understand that with technology now it is so easy to track you. If you like run away with money that was mistakenly sent to your account you will be caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by uwajeh(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2019
Gabson001:
This woman pls send me your accnt details let me compensate you.. Weldone
Really?? Lol! So you get money? cheesy
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Gabson001(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2019
uwajeh:
Really?? Lol! So you get money? cheesy
Money dey
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Edyice: 6:24pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=MorufuAtanda post=78187690]My firm needs a talented web-designer to design a website with an e-payment platform that is properly secured.

Previous experience and verifiable web-design projects handled will be an added advantage.

Drop your numbers. [

1 Like

Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Platony(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2019
God bless u my sister. Not all these Yahoo boys everywhere scamming even grandmama pension money. angry angry
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by uwajeh(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2019
Gabson001:

Money dey
Oya send my wife 1000k first I go believe you. Lol cheesy . Make I send account number
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by revelation2013(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
My firm needs a talented web-designer to design a website with an e-payment platform that is properly secured.

Previous experience and verifiable web-design projects handled will be an added advantage.

Drop your numbers.

Pls chat me up on whatsapp. I have designed more that 70 websites in different industries. 07030595653

1 Like

Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Gabson001(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2019
uwajeh:
Oya send my wife 1000k first I go believe you. Lol cheesy . Make I send account number
My guy rezpekt yourself o.. Wetin ur wife do to deserve that amount?
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2019
If na afonja lady they will even ask for more mistakes..

Igbo Amaka joor
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by biacan(f): 6:55pm On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
I will return such if I was in her shoes,that way I’m sure getting an automatic employment immediately but if the money should fall into millions,don’t insult me pls ,I’m jst being realistic,why should I return it?
You see why I don't trust you
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by uwajeh(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2019
Gabson001:

My guy rezpekt yourself o.. Wetin ur wife do to deserve that amount?
lol! cheesy . Na test I dey test you. You no get shishi for your account. Ordinary 1000k you wan faint. cheesy . Stop living a lie! angry
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Okoroawusa: 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
This lady wants to thread...

make una help her nah!
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
its cause its ordinary 40k

How much is in your own account oga hope say e reach 400 Naira
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Kingpee2(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2019
biacan:
You see why I don't trust you
Really? Even when I didn't pretend or lie .

1 Like

Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 07, 2019
The headline says Jobless Lady, so which Company paid money into her account if she is jobless? Company she Doesn't work for?.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by godlyguy(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by PointBlankFOREX: 1:39am On May 08, 2019
Wow.. Sometimes, you gotta ask yourself..."are some honest deeds really worth it? ".. Well the answer is" every honest deed is worth it".. So kudos to her.. Not everyone will do what she did and it goes a long way to show that she values the saying "A good name is better than riches".. grin

Still don't think the word" jobless" should still exist amongst wise and intelligent folks.. There aren't much jobs around so learning a skill that could actually pay you for a lifetime is your best bet..

See signature..
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by iammarvellux(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2019
Very good.

Let's continue to be good, no matter what the economy is saying...

God will always be there for US.
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Forreellinc: 8:44am On May 08, 2019
angry y r u hailing her? na her money?
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by ballerina18(f): 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
My firm needs a talented web-designer to design a website with an e-payment platform that is properly secured.

Drop your numbers.
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 08, 2019
She's an honest Lady
Re: Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account by Jonra(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Drop your numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK / How Stanbicibtc Pension Paid Me 25% Of My RSA Within 3weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.