Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Come Some Nigerians Are Myopic In Their Thoughts? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Some Nigerians Are Myopic In Their Thoughts? (813 Views)

Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Come Some Nigerians Are Myopic In Their Thoughts? by botahj: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
It is so disappointing that a man who once banned politicians for practising regional and ethnic politics while he was a military dictator is now the champion of regional and ethnic politics. I urge youths from both North and South to reject this type of mentality. People like this will only divide and we have seen the, fruits of division-ethnic and religious clashes, North/South dichotomy and mutual mistrust. End this type of politics. Register today and vote for ONLY God fearing and honest leaders with a proven track record. If it is a Northerner or a Southerner so be it as long as he is a Nigerian and not follow humans in sheep clothings that are adamant on misleading the ignorant few!

Vote wisely plz.
Re: How Come Some Nigerians Are Myopic In Their Thoughts? by Billsmith: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
Where the president come from does not matter to me. All I need is a leader by example. As far as I am concerned, non of this people who have declared can lead us to the promised land judging by their past. They are all noise makers with empty promises. We need action not words. May God of Jabez hear the cry of the poor in this country

Nigeria is the 6th highest producer of crude oil in the whole world and supposed to be among the richest country in the world, but instead, it is among the poorest country in the world. WHY?? BAD GOVERNANCE AND POOR MANAGEMENT BY OUR GREEDY POLITICIANS WHO CARES NOT ABOUT THE MASSES, SIPHONING OUR FUNDS INTO THEIR PRIVATE ACCOUNT. I PRAY GOD TO HASTEN TO DELIVER US.
Re: How Come Some Nigerians Are Myopic In Their Thoughts? by botahj: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Billsmith

You are no doubt spot-on on issues we ought to treat in our made to believe beloved country. Help spread the true gospel of truth that we me be liberated from the shakles of the thieves in power that call themselves politicians. Someone must rise up to this rogues who go the extent of buying up lower animals (the populace) conscience at the price of our country's good future.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign-based Group Behind Bomb Attacks - President / Osun Pdp Crisis Deepens As Aspirants Shun Oyinlola Meeting! / Sanusi: I Can Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.