Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos (18878 Views)

President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Leads Ramadan Tafsir Session At The State House, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Mophasa(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari attended the opening of Ramadan Tafsir this afternoon, at the State House Mosque, Abuja.

He attended the event with other state officials.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/05/ramadan-president-buhari-attends.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Mophasa(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2019
Surebet65543:
See below fixed odds available

What is really your aim in life?
You should give the games to your family and friends to better your miserable life and theirs

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Abaje195(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
God bless u sir

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by tharealest(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
Oga sit for floor na

9 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

A man after God's heart.

Daddy, Thank you for everything you are doing to make our country great again.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
Terrorists Muslims

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
tharealest:
Oga sit for floor na
Na u dey tell am before shey?!
U for go dere drag the chair commot now, make u come tell us how e be! cheesy

Busy body!
wink cheesy grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Wish some had a bomb there, terrorists Muslims
Never wish death on another man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Kendumazy(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
Arabic go sweet for baba mouth. Wish I could hear him during the recitation.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb-atm

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Lordknowz: 7:32pm On May 07, 2019
Na good thing cool

President aside, i like him. Nah real man to me. When his wife wanna be talking anyhow, he told her keep quite & enter bedroom cool. Thats when i don see say i get pressy.

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Strongbest(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2019
Why is our president's face strong na? E no easy to fast sha, coupled with Naija plenty wahala. It's well o.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Lordknowz: 7:33pm On May 07, 2019
tharealest:
Oga sit for floor na

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Bomb fall on ya BIG head!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Strongbest:
Why is our president's face strong?
Because he has STRONG issues to attend to, so that your life can be better!
Chikena!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by yjgm(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Ramadan is the best month of the year. Let's use the opportunity to pray for our country. Ramadan kareem

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Guyman02: 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
I just dey look you with corner eye

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by elyte89: 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Strongbest:
Why is our president's face strong?

E b like say u no dey fast grin

When u reach d period of 5:30pm as a fasting Muslim,ur face must b strong cool due to hunger

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by StrongandMighty: 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
When Buhari dies, I won't waste my tribute

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
shocked
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by yjgm(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
You just described yourself

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Strongbest(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
post=78191890:

Because he has STRONG issues to attend to, so that your life can be better!
Chikena!

My life? Bros, please stop it.

My life is not in the hand of anybody, my life is in the hand of God - All Mighty.

No president can make my life better but God. Maybe he makes yours better though.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On May 07, 2019
Strongbest:

My life? Bros, please stop it.
You don't want a better life and you are complaining of hunger and strong face?!
Okay, we pray you remain where you are then.
Biko, no vex o!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On May 07, 2019
StrongandMighty:
When Buhari dies, I won't waste my tribute
We pray for long life for your parents and everyone not up to the age of your president and the president of everyone in your family.
They will live long to eat the fruits of your labour.
Ok bye!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Strongbest(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2019
post=78192020:

You don't want a better life and you are complaining of hunger and strong face?!
Okay, we pray you remain where you are then.
Biko, no vex o!

Excuse me! Who the hell is this guy? Are you schizophrenic?

Look, just get outa my mention already. Your life and that of your family depend on the president of your country not mine.

So, may your happiness and good life continue to be in the hand of your president.

You don't just quote anybody to spew rubbish. If you can't give reasonable response, don't ever quote me please.

I think you have comprehension issue, kindly stay away from my mention.

By the way, you're so ignored!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Patrick Obahiagbon On Being Disturbed By A Girl On Facebook / PDP Panics Over High PVC Collection In APC Strongholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.