Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently (33073 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:11am On May 08, 2019
zues007:
Pls which Maiduguri? Is it the same one in Borno state where I am presently watching my Game of Thrones season eight episode 4?. How can someone say Maiduguri is under attack. Maiduguri is a very big place, there can't be an attack in a particular place and u say from every angle. Molai that is even outside town. May God save them, but we should be careful the headlines we use.

Bro. Molai nor far from town o. So relax and pray. I dey maid too.
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by Bridget95(f): 4:13am On May 08, 2019
Oldsilver:
Why are nairaland ibo boys and girls glad about an attack on a land hundreds of miles away from their homeland? Aren't they aware that there are over a hundred thousand ibos living and working in that town? If tomorrow the news reports bring in that most of the casualties are their own it will be lamentations galore on this forum
Yoruba man,stop mentioning ibo upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by proudevil: 6:01am On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Hurray. Next Level things.
foool angry
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by NkayStory(f): 6:55am On May 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

The North sowed wind,they are reaping whirlwind now.

Simple!!..after drinking gutter water,flashing the 4+4 sign and claiming to be 'Kardasian"(Kano,Kaduna,Katsina) because of a failure like buhari this is the result

.The cinsequences of their foolishness is what we are all witnessing.
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by Nobody: 7:16am On May 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
how I wish you felt same way and prayed for Goodluck Jonathan,,don't you think we wouldn't be where we are now..but instead you people promoted what was nothing just to uninstall him..Hated him for no reason...God can never grant Buhari wisdom because he is not a sincere person..he hasn't even seen hatred until they start stoning his entourage the same way they treated Jonathan in the north..that's the real form of Hatred..Rubbish pretenders..you think your God is as unreasonable as most of you are.
Bitterness Will Consume You.God Isnt Small Minded As You.Buhari Have 4 More Years.You Either Join Next Level Things Or Move To Sudan.I Heard Its A Great Country
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by Kenturkey048(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
Bitterness Will Consume You.God Isnt Small Minded As You.Buhari Have 4 More Years.You Either Join Next Level Things Or Move To Sudan.I Heard Its A Great Country
okay brother,am not bitter,am just surprise how people who couldn't pray for their past immediate president for leadership knowledge,rather threw insult on him like he is just an ordinary citizen now call on their God to guide one who is now worst than the insulted one,cant you see you guys are hypocrite,am very sure whoever you serving does not support hypocrisy..lastly I can never in my live join you and your buhari next level...I can work on my own personal next level alone.

One thing I want you know is that whoever your God is,,am sure He does not support tribalism and hatred you people showered on godluck Jonathan..you can enjoy next level four years with your presidio..that's not my business..I just want us to be truthful to ourselves.
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by segun18(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

The North sowed wind,they are reaping whirlwind now.
The blood of the Christians and minorities they shed in the pointless riots,Plateau/Southern Kaduna/Benue, in the early days of boko haram is coming back to haunt them.
Don't mind them..they have not seen anything yet .Was it not in February that this people were shouting Sai Buhari! Let Buhari go and rescue them.
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by hrykanu231(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2019
post=78192893:

Imagine someone so SLOW!
You are happy right?
Wishing evil for your fellow men cos of politics.
Becareful and be guided in life with your utterances on social media.
Nuff said!
Stop the hypocrisy, you have wished Nigeria more evil by supporting the present administration which obviously has no clue to solving the nation's problems.
Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by Nobody: 9:18am On May 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
okay brother,am not bitter,am just surprise how people who couldn't pray for their past immediate president for leadership knowledge,rather threw insult on him like he is just an ordinary citizen now call on their God to guide one who is now worst than the insulted one,cant you see you guys are hypocrite,am very sure whoever you serving does not support hypocrisy..lastly I can never in my live join you and your buhari next level...I can work on my own personal next level alone.

One thing I want you know is that whoever your God is,,am sure He does not support tribalism and hatred you people showered on godluck Jonathan..you can enjoy next level four years with your presidio..that's not my business..I just want us to be truthful to ourselves.
Whatever You May Think Or Say He Is Also Your Presido.For Your Info I Never Voted 4 Buhari.But He Is Trying His Best,Though He Has Failed In Many Areas Too.Get Over It And Move On Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently by PETGEB(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2019
next level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal / To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.