Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) (5856 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 7:55pm On May 07, 2019
Hello everyone.
Please i need you guys help.

I just got a brand new infinix s4 yesterday but due to unavailaibility of power supply i was unable to use/power on the phone so today evening; power was restored and i charged it full and even left it at 100% for like 30mins just to make the battery strong.

i put on the phone and did all the registration but to my surprise, from 100% to 99% didn't even take upto 5sec .

I used the phone for 1hrs on a medium usage and the battery dropped from 100 to 77%.

And the last one is that, all my apps keep closing immediately i tried to launch it.

Please any solution or advice to resolve this issue

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Joezik(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2019
Issues
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by gogeekish(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2019
Photos is your gallery. Google play music is your music player. But don't worry, you are on Android. You can always use other third party app if you hate what Google/Infinix has to offer

2 Likes

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by clarkmos15(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2019
where did you buy it from?
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2019
use the phone till it dies, then charge it to 100% without turning it on

1 Like

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Mulatta(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2019
Buy huawei or xiaomi they will not answer

16 Likes

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 10:06pm On May 07, 2019
clarkmos15:
where did you buy it from?

Femtek ilorin
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 12:50am On May 08, 2019
Mine has been okay so far...phone's fast, ba3 last long even on 4G, ram management is still okay my only ish is how to restrict apps from using network data even when open (not background data)..then I'm looking for a way to install other fons that didn't come with he phone with root..e.g cool jazz font
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 1:27am On May 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Mine has been okay so far...phone's fast, ba3 last long even on 4G, ram management is still okay my only ish is how to restrict apps from using network data even when open (not background data)..then I'm looking for a way to install other fons that didn't come with he phone with root..e.g cool jazz font

Can you see music and gallery folder on urs ?
What's the name written as on your phone and does ur apps force close
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 1:46am On May 08, 2019
Heartmender1:

Can you see music and gallery folder on urs ?
What's the name written as on your phone and does ur apps force close
For an app named gallery..Nope...but photo app serves same purpose...music = google play music ..There might be an update to change all these and mine doesn't force close apps...Do u know how to install custom fonts without root??
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 3:15am On May 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
For an app named gallery..Nope...but photo app serves same purpose...music = google play music ..There might be an update to change all these and mine doesn't force close apps...Do u know how to install custom fonts without root??

No.

Do you have xhide on ur phone
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by femi4: 6:00am On May 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
use the phone till it dies, then charge it to 100% without turning it on
seconded
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by olaridwan(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2019
U ve entered one chance.. I used infinix hot s3 before porting to nokia......
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by princemillla(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2019
That can be factory error. If u are still in ilorin I will suggest u take it back or. Perform factory reset. And the start afresh

2 Likes

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Misskoool(f): 9:21am On May 08, 2019
restrict the app na, its normal phone OT na
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by ddjay: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
Mulatta:
Buy huawei or xiaomi they will not answer
grin grin grin
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2019
Heartmender1:

No.

Do you have xhide on ur phone
Yes...check Phone Master..bottom

1 Like

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
Misskoool:
restrict the app na, its normal phone OT na
How do i restrict....I don't mean background data....i want to restrict the app such that it won't use data even if i open it....
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by progene(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2019
Heartmender1:
Hello everyone.

I just got a brand new infinix s4 yesterday but due to unavailaibility of power supply i was unable to use/power on the phone so today evening; power was restored and i charged it full and even left it at 100% for like 30mins just to make the battery strong.

i put on the phone and did all the registration but to my surprise, from 100% to 99% didn't even take upto 5sec .

I used the phone for 1hrs on a medium usage and the battery dropped from 100 to 77%.

The second issue is that i searched every angle but couldn't see music and gallery folder.

And the last one is that, must of my apps keep closing immediately i tried to launch it.

Return the phone back to where you bought it from. Tell them to change it because the phone is faulty. Don’t even stress yourself trying to repair or fix it just return it simple

4 Likes

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Sammyimpostor: 3:35pm On May 08, 2019
Just return the phone so that they can change it for you

1 Like

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 1:22pm On May 09, 2019
I formatted the phone and it's working perfectly now. cool
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Anegbettedude: 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
Heartmender1:
I formatted the phone and it's working perfectly now. cool
quite funny but i think its a small issue with you probably not understanding the workings of the phone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Misskoool(f): 10:15am On May 10, 2019
Itzneowizy:
How do i restrict....I don't mean background data....i want to restrict the app such that it won't use data even if i open it....
thats is not possible o, you can only restrict when not in use.
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2019
Misskoool:
thats is not possible o, you can only restrict when not in use.
shite.....thanks...anyways
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by madgoat(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2019
Heartmender1:
Hello everyone.

The second issue is that i searched every angle but couldn't see music and gallery folder.

And the last one is that, must of my apps keep closing immediately i tried to launch it.

You should have returned the fone. It has software issues.
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 3:12am On May 11, 2019
madgoat:

I formatted the phone and i think the phone is okay now
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by donklint86: 10:40am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=Heartmender1 post=78287591] I formatted the phone and i think the phone is okay now.

Bros, return the phone and get a new one. It has software issue.
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Thebwoy: 11:12am On May 11, 2019
Heartmender1:
I formatted the phone and i think the phone is okay now
Phone wey never reach a week dn chop formating
Just he expecting more issues anytime soon.

Buy xiaomi or Nokia una no go gree.
Because they don't have offline store, oya see infinix and tecno wey get offline store. cheesy grin
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 11:44am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=donklint86 post=78295620][/quote]

Can it still be returned.

Got it on Monday
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
madgoat:

Can i still return the phone on Monday.

Got it last week Monday
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by madgoat(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2019
Heartmender1:

Can i still return the phone on Monday.

Got it last week Monday

Yes, try and do that on monday but it would have been easier if you had returned it ASAP immediately you noticed the problem so you collect a replacement.
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 5:39pm On May 11, 2019
madgoat:

Yes, try and do that on monday but it would have been easier if you had returned it ASAP immediately you noticed the problem so you collect a replacement.

Yes I returned it two days after getting the phone and they told me it might be d app that is out dated that I should try to update or redownload d app so I brought it back home and formatted it, the phone/apps started working fine but just now again, it started force closing each app I tap to launch embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Is So Far Gone!!! Can Apple Catch Up?? / **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** / Itel P51 Vs Infinix Smart X5010 (COMPARISON)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.