Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool (35752 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:08am On May 08, 2019
GistMore.com

With Lionel Messi's inability to rescue his team during the semi-final game against Liverpool, the striker is now being compared to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe on Twitter.

The tweets and perspectives are totally hilarious.... See below..

See more; http://gistmore.com/messi-aigbe-is-trending-on-nigerian-twitter-after-barcelonas-loss-to-liverpool

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:09am On May 08, 2019

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:09am On May 08, 2019

1 Share

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:11am On May 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by GISTM0RE: 1:17am On May 08, 2019
undecided
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by matify83: 2:28am On May 08, 2019
Barcelona was annihilated .

The 4th goal made them look like a school team.

You can never predict such a high octane football game.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by EbukaHades10(m): 3:42am On May 08, 2019
Messi was looking for goal 601. He forgot that this guy's gotten it already.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by fasho01(m): 4:53am On May 08, 2019
What a game it was..
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by 123kidda: 5:25am On May 08, 2019
I c
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by ikorodureporta: 5:25am On May 08, 2019
god of barca cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by money121(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2019
tongue
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by smartxyz(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2019
Lol.. .
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by ikorodureporta: 5:27am On May 08, 2019
I no watch d match, I just come online this morning cheesy wharragame!!!

This my area is so dead...I no even hear anybody shout
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by hefelove(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2019
Wanted to say that 4th goal is ojoro and ashogba, but then I remembered what they did to us in 2009, the ojoro they did to Chelsea grin Then I said Ounpe una fada cheesy Then I called my Barcelona friend, I didn't say anything o I just started laughing like weyre grin grin

34 Likes

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by AkataYeriYeri: 5:27am On May 08, 2019
Lmao

1 Like

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by FhukaFhuka: 5:28am On May 08, 2019
grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by omoyahaya(m): 5:28am On May 08, 2019
#TEAMCR7 LIKE for Ronaldo the real Goat and share for Messi aigbe the main asun

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by bafsonbaf: 5:29am On May 08, 2019
AS long as messi aigbe no messi lionel is not loosing weight cout me out, he is not trying

1 Like

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Nlearn: 5:29am On May 08, 2019
Ok
Up Liverpool

1 Like

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by BabaIbo: 5:30am On May 08, 2019
Mourinho should share part of the blame.

He called Messi "G*d of Soccer" last week and Almighty God taught them a lesson last night.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by adewest1999(m): 5:31am On May 08, 2019
They even said if barca was an adjective.... they still won't qualify

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by harkandey(m): 5:31am On May 08, 2019
grin never give up in life and never feel too relaxed

8 Likes

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by sotall(m): 5:32am On May 08, 2019
angry angry
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by hotplate: 5:33am On May 08, 2019
Barca was busy shouting messi is a GOAT not knowing that Anfield is an abattoir.. that was how the GOAT was slaughtered for Ramadan

37 Likes

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Richy4(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2019
As a Liverpool fan, last week was a terrible experience for me... To an extent I was afraid of Tuesday approaching...

One was like.. I have been listening to the news... And I have not heard that they have called off the match between Liverpool and Barcelona... Are u guys still insisting for a second round humiliation?... another one said that it will be a basketball match since our hero Salah wouldn't be playing... I tried to remind them that we were on top of the premier league... That even made it worse... they said we were local champion...according to their point of view, since we have met with the Lions from other nation what happened?

The most annoying part was that those that were on Liverpool 's case were not even Barcelona fans...
I can just imagine what Barcelona fans will pass through this week ...

21 Likes

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Bossontop(m): 5:34am On May 08, 2019
Na now e sure me die say.......
Ronaldo == G.O.A.T.

Messi== goat (hausa= akuya, igbo= ewu, yoruba= ewure)

Messi aigbe.....Lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by vastolord4(m): 5:35am On May 08, 2019
Kai Kai. .. my dad has been squeezing his face... do I just tell him the game was a friendly match

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Passionate888: 5:36am On May 08, 2019
The most useless league among Europe's top 5 leagues is La Liga, there's only 2 teams there... In the Epl, even Huddersfield shocked Man. Utd. La Liga is sh!t, no wonder mercy johnson want's to die there.

22 Likes

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Praisesongz: 5:37am On May 08, 2019
Like for Mane share for Suarez grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by HisExcellence(m): 5:37am On May 08, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, the Match was glad to watch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta / Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room / Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.