Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance (422 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance by Gistok: 7:55am On May 08, 2019
The pioneer of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, has declared where he will command the inevitable “Biafra Remembrance Day.”

Kanu has been out of the nation since after the Military attack at his Afara Ukwu home in Umuahia, Abia State.

Kanu said he would be in Atlanta Georgia, the United States of America on May 30.

Kanu uncovered this using his Twitter handle, including that Biafra Remembrance Day is multi-day put aside for all Biafrans to respect those that kicked the bucket in the battle for Biafra realization.

The IPOB boss likewise asked individuals from the gathering and all “Biafrans” to sit at home on that day.
Kanu expressed, “I will join individual Biafrans over the USA and the remainder of the world to stamp the current year’s May 30 Remembrance Day at the headliner in Atlanta Georgia.

“We must respect the individuals who kicked the bucket that we may live. #SitAtHome crosswise over Biafraland

READ MORE: https://gistok.ng/nnamdi-kanu-reveals-where-he-will-celebrate-biafras-day-of-remembrance/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance by Harrymig1(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2019
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance by Donald95(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2019
Common Sense demands That all Igbo people should stay at home and remember all those that died in the war. America still remembers 9/11 bombing like it was yesterday but unfortunately foolish African Governors finds remembrance of the dead as threat to National peace.

Ndi Ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance by gidgiddy: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
Nigeria is the only country I know where government considers the act of "sitting at home" to be a criminal act
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Where He Will Celebrate Biafra’s Day Of Remembrance by Amanew(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2019
Look at Umahi kicking against Sit at home because of Economy.
The same Umahi shut down Eight filling Stations,Here in Abakaliki, even where am working now!Just that I don't know how to post it here!
Him(Umahi) Demanded the sum of 2million Naria each from the Eight filling stations before he will allow them to sell again,
just because the are selling cooking gas with fuel!
Tell me if the are unable to pay the 2m and the join illegal organization like Yahoo,kidnapping Every body will Start making noise, You are fighting against corruption with out fighting against the cause of it!Aru!!!
Then telling me not to remember my fallen hero's simply mean that if Herdsmen happens to kill me now,my Family will be not allowed to remember me,
meaning that any Igbo Elite kicking against our sit at home is our Enemy simple!
meaning that you are valueless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why The Killings In Nigeria Will Continue -Dr. Obataobia / I’d End Apapa Gridlock Within 60 Days In Office – Sanwo-olu / UN Peace Keeper(nigeria Soldier) Who Was Killed In The Just Recent Attack At Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.