Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment (51078 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by sweetTai(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2019
If you live in Texas and Oklahoma, expect stuff like this. I’ve more snakes in Texas than I ever saw in Nigeria. North Texas and Oklahoma are no strangers to snakes.
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by Skmoda360(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
davillian:
Lala Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment.
Oya FP straight
lala will ban you ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by Norabay(f): 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
Front page no delay, lala i hail.
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by davillian(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2019
Skmoda360:

lala will ban you ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by BiafraIsFree: 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
Useless CNN is not reporting fulani jihadist operation python dance in Biafraland. Corrupt CNN sycophantic media platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by donoro(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2019
Ahn ahn lala and snake related topics are like bread and butter grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
That was how a relative of mine was prevented by an oyinbo neighbour from killing a snake that strayed close to his compound. The neighbour said that it's a friendly snake that he should let it go. He had to comply or risk deportation.
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by seguun(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2019
FManager:

How is that a lie, cnn even cover the shit, stop being childish for once and act well angry tongue

Are you serious you don't know he is joking?

****People should be careful in public

****Not everyone has the capacity to comprehend

Some people even liked his post!
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by tealaw2: 3:02pm On May 08, 2019
All those busybody friends wey I nor invite, na wetin I go dey do una now. No more 'beware of dog', na ' beware of snake'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by letitrainnow(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2019
Hate those creatures.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by Freddyw(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2019
Thank God the snake wasn't poisonous
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by kirkstin1: 4:14pm On May 08, 2019
FManager:

How is that a lie, cnn even cover the shit, stop being childish for once and act well angry tongue

hmmmm
Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by deebrain(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2019
Kill them all. Show no mercy!

To hell with that "preserving our wildlife" crap!

I repeat, kill them all!

1 Like

Re: A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment by Israel101: 7:53pm On May 08, 2019
Need an in home tutor for your kid(s)? Contact us at Springhomes tutors. 08136589956

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.