Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos (43889 Views)

NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos) / Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by Bizibi(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2019
globemoney:

Ngige is the hardest working minister in this government
hmmmm
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by BlackfireX: 7:02pm On May 08, 2019
The police should fire them.... Nuisance
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by chinedumoooo: 7:03pm On May 08, 2019
Doesn't make any meaning because they are protesting without their bed and mattress.
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by ipobarethieves: 7:04pm On May 08, 2019
cool shocked angry sad angry one of the useless min In baba Daura govt.I doubt dis Ngige man Friday. Useless Minister
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by blujoi(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2019
I did not in any way insinuate that it was only APC governors were owing salaries. I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension, Mr Michael. Your sickening level of partisanship has blinded your proper use of your reasoning faculties. Patriotism and love for your country means supporting Buhari even when his incompetence is staring you in the face. Get a life punk!!

post=78221207:
So it is only APC governors owing salaries.
Hatred for your country has blinded you patapata.
Even PDP Seyi Makinde in Oyo state that has not done his inauguration or spent one day in office as a governor told his citizens he can't pay them 30,000!!
Criticize reasonably, not blindly boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by noeloge82(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
blujoi:
I did not in any way insinuate that it was only APC governors were owing salaries. I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension, Mr Michael. Your sickening level of partisanship has blinded your proper use of your reasoning faculties. Patriotism and love for your country means supporting Buhari even when his incompetence is staring you in the face. Get a life punk!!

Total brutality
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by teniolav: 7:13pm On May 08, 2019
Naijaalive:
The Nigeria Labour Congress, early Wednesday picketed the Asokoro residence of Labour and Productivity Minister, Dr Chris Ngige over failure to swear in Frank Kokori as NSITF Board Chairman.

Watch The Video

Kudos https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/NLC-Blocks-Chris-Ngiges-House-With-A-Tanker-In-Protest-Photos.html
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by marshmonii: 7:25pm On May 08, 2019
Come to think of it, please can someone help me list his achievement in 4years..
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by suremanpatriot: 7:30pm On May 08, 2019
you mean kokori still dey? grin grin grin
mo salaaaaah!
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by anonymous1759(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2019
Nonsense, protest for all government officials including the Senate and Governors to go on minimum wage. I'm more concerned about that
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by naijajobx: 8:10pm On May 08, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by simplycarro: 8:49pm On May 08, 2019
globemoney:

Ngige is the hardest working minister in this government

Yes, by fighting will all labour unions
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by MONITZ: 8:50pm On May 08, 2019
post=78221207:
Even PDP Seyi Makinde in Oyo state that has not done his inauguration or spent one day in office as a governor told his citizens he can't pay them 30,000!!

Just look at who is talking about reasonable critique,do u look in the mirror some of the time ar all?I don't think u do because if u did u would have known that you have no shame and self respect is far gone from u,yeye Buhari and APC apologist...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by olajizz01(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2019
Earthquake2:

This guy that has no shime claims to a man and a woman, claims to be Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa

Claims to be a grill seller but spends 24hrs on nairaland
Why are you so pained to this extents,he didn't commits any crime from all what you have said here.
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by allisso: 10:02pm On May 08, 2019
post=78221207:

Ask Ajimobi to pay 18k he owes before signing 30k minimum wage

Dude is trying to ruin his govt but your APC skull won't let you see that

Me I be ibadan boy oo so u don't know sh*t about Oyo
Re: Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos by booksrite(f): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / Comedian Wale Gate's Oshiomhole Tweet Sets Twitter On Fire / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.