Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Stubborn Enzcema - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stubborn Enzcema (937 Views)

How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborn Enzcema by pohpe: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
Please doctors in the my room have some discoloured patches on his chest and the upper part of his back just below the neck.I adviced him to use tetmosol soap,its up to some months now but the enzcema is still on his chest and back.
Kindly proffer solution to this skin diseases.Thank you in anticipation of your welcome advise
Re: Stubborn Enzcema by Geoforever(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
Are u sure its eczema?y am asking is just 2 b sure cos some cud b natural bt if u re very sure of d name of d ailment on ur skin i.e eczema, Its not something very serious. I can help out but first i would like to see it. call me 08035151554, 07033886242
Re: Stubborn Enzcema by timcurrant(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
To be sincere, smiley i used acne lotion that has hydroxly . i personally recommend my new discovery which is CLEAREX 10 .it is available in chemists and pharm. store nationwide.it is very effective and it is the latest acne cure lotion i has ever seen that works very fast in less than a week! Surprising? cheesy you can check for more tips to stop eczema of the chest and back along side with other reviews only click  the link below  for more details.  :DI hope i have help and will get a " thank you" in future grin
Re: Stubborn Enzcema by Mobinga: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2010
grin This your spelling sef

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel? / Any Solution To Gray Hairs? / Bioptic Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.