Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List (20824 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by nelsonjay(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has shut out the National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, National leader of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other chieftains of the party, this is according to information available to 247ureports.

It is on good authority that Buhari, following his election victory, has become suddenly unavailable and/or inaccessible to the APC National chairman and other chieftains.

President Buhari recent 10day visit to the United Kingdom depicted the symptoms of the unfolding drama.

This is as Adams Oshiomole boarded a flight alongside Bola Tinubu with a list of curriculum vitae belonging to APC chieftains.

Their intention was to meet with President Buhari in London to present the curriculum vitae and to discuss the formation of the new cabinet.

Interestingly, associates of President Buhari according to information available to the aforementioned news outlet denied Tinubu and Oshiomhole access to the President.

More from Source: https://mystatenews.com/buhari-rejects-tinubu-oshiomhole-ministerial-appointments-list/

1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by DonGtoG1(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
Ghen ghen.

The beginning of the END?
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by baliyubla: 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
Thiefnibu the drug trading power drunk kleptomaniac has been used and dumped again. Hell Rufai/Kwankwaso/Tambuwal for President 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Bizmagnet: 1:32pm On May 08, 2019
Wahala don dey come small small again.

Never drag your business and ideas behind by being complacent. It will drive more sales if you do the right thing. Get your website/blog/software today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by iammo(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2019
source of the news is ureport247 (ipob propaganda)

me; walks out of thread.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Dhortunn(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2019
It is obvious but for greed, these people will never have sense.

Buhari has never been a Party man for one day. I still do not understand how these people will kill for him even when he keeps stabbing them right in their faces.

Obviously, there won't be any changes or improvement in Government till 2023. We should expect to read more news on irrelevant issues.

Oh my country. How mighty have you fallen already! cry
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Dhortunn(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2019
Serves them right but at our own detriment too.
Every country is moving forward. We are moving steps backward with every passing year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by iceboy4752(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
This further proves that Bubu is not the sentimental and nepotistic man many bitter Nigerians depict him to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by izaray(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
Next level ahead ahead cheesy

Them never see anything yet, let the drama start Abegi
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
E yaff start.

By the time Buhari men finish with Tinubu and Oshiomole, they will be importing pepper from Osun to cool their temper.

How Tinubu got deceived a second time should be a subject of study. Yes because even if they had a written agreement signed and sealed, Tinubu was supposed to know that such agreement is not justiceable as any such move would be tantamount to political suicide.

Like seriously, how did Tinubu get deceived?

Could it be he's also a sophisticated slowpoke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by ThePreachersSon: 4:42pm On May 08, 2019
Oshiomhole: Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari no term for you.

Buhari: Fis is my second term. Or do you want to give me a tad term?

Tinubu: Osho, leave this one alone, he is in sifia pain.
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by raffite: 4:51pm On May 08, 2019
Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by BuyACar(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2019
As if there'd be any better appointment...always same trash
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Odinaka00(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
I don't trust the source of this news.. I'm not a fan of Tinubu or Buhari but y'all should stop wishing them or wanting them to have beef cuz it 'll never happen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2019
Awol1:
E yaff start.

By the time Buhari men finish with Tinubu and Oshiomole, they will be importing pepper from Osun to cool their temper.

How Tinubu got deceived a second time should be a subject of study. Yes because even if they had a written agreement signed and sealed, Tinubu was supposed to know that such agreement is not justiceable as any such move would be tantamount to political suicide.

Like seriously, how did Tinubu get deceived?

Could it be he's also a sophisticated slowpoke?
Bro stop posting this picture, it made me regret why I was created a black man embarassed
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by SMSLTD: 9:24pm On May 08, 2019
They both were received by Mr President .
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by duncun: 9:30pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by iluvdonjazzy: 10:21pm On May 08, 2019
that's lovely, great and nice.
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by slimfit1(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2019
It's a lie Buhari fear Tinubu deeply he can't do it. Do you know who we are talking about. Topman Tinu ke I don't believe that story. Buhari knows that Tinu will be difficult to handle compare to Kanu if Tinubu manage to get sense.
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by kakale1: 1:29am On May 09, 2019
May Buhari no go knock for person grave say he want to appoint a dead man again cool
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by McTobe(m): 4:30am On May 09, 2019
grin grin ;Dkikikikiki
Firstorderwizard:

Bro stop posting this picture, it made me regret why I was created a black man embarassed
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Odinaka00(m): 4:50am On May 09, 2019
duncun:
So who's fan are you? Cos I know you're giving the ppl that liked your comment false hope grin

Lol bro I can't not just come to Nairaland to make comments just for the sake likes.. c'mon pesin don pass that level... I don't belong to any political party. All I want is a better Nigeria.. When you go to other developed Countries and see how things are done, you would be angry about Nigeria.. Just Yesterday in South Africa there was election, it was very peaceful.. No violence, no death was recorded... But if it was in Nigeria political thugs will never allow people to vote and go home in peace
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by duncun: 6:00am On May 09, 2019
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Ekpeitit(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2019
nelsonjay:
President Muhammadu Buhari has shut out the National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, National leader of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other chieftains of the party, this is according to information available to 247ureports.

It is on good authority that Buhari, following his election victory, has become suddenly unavailable and/or inaccessible to the APC National chairman and other chieftains.

President Buhari recent 10day visit to the United Kingdom depicted the symptoms of the unfolding drama.

This is as Adams Oshiomole boarded a flight alongside Bola Tinubu with a list of curriculum vitae belonging to APC chieftains.

Their intention was to meet with President Buhari in London to present the curriculum vitae and to discuss the formation of the new cabinet.

Interestingly, associates of President Buhari according to information available to the aforementioned news outlet denied Tinubu and Oshiomhole access to the President.

More from Source: https://mystatenews.com/buhari-rejects-tinubu-oshiomhole-ministerial-appointments-list/
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by Ekpeitit(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2019
Wow,I thought Tinubu was already in London before Buhari travelled to London.
Biafra news again.
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by bluefilm: 7:43am On May 09, 2019
Wailers o, abeg una type of food don ready.

Make una come begin masturbate fast fast.
Re: Buhari Rejects Tinubu, Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointments List by somehow: 9:32am On May 09, 2019
Any goat can write this
No source no names of the so called appointees

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Obasanjo Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over 2023 Presidency / Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group / We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.