Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lettertoogungovernorelect;dapo Abiodunontheissueofcoronation Of OBA ORIMOLUSI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lettertoogungovernorelect;dapo Abiodunontheissueofcoronation Of OBA ORIMOLUSI (351 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lettertoogungovernorelect;dapo Abiodunontheissueofcoronation Of OBA ORIMOLUSI by Senate2027: 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
The Governor Elect
Ogun state
Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun

Sir, I congratulate you on winning the election and wish you well in your administration. I beckon on you to look towards the advancement of the state.
Sir, On behalf of the people of Ijebu land in particular the indigines of Ijebu Igbo in Ijebu north local government area that as you are going to be sworn in some few days time that you should look into the matter of coronation of OBA ORIMOLUSI OF IJEBU IGBO, Ijebu North Local Government Area in the state.
Its been more than Two decades ( Its 25 years ) since we have had an OBA ORIMOLUSI in our town. This has hindered a lot of growth and development in this town. From what I know sir, the case has been in and out of court for over 20years now.
The people living in this town are suffering, Dangote refinery that we were expecting to bring development never did and its reckless drivers ended up spoiling our few reliable roads which are in manageable state now.
Our immediate/incumbent governor wasn't able to construct a bridge for us in 4 years (he started it and never finished it )The land used for construction of bridge, its owner haven't been paid their damages also.

Sir, on behalf of the people I appeal to you to kindly look on this matters especially the coronation of OBA ORIMOLUSI. We look forward to the effective administration you bring in

Thanks in anticipation

Asegun A. Adenuga

PS:Mods should kindly push this to FP mynd44
Anyone who knows how to handle twitter also should kindly push it there also since Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun is active on that social media platform.
Thanks in anticipation folks.
Re: Lettertoogungovernorelect;dapo Abiodunontheissueofcoronation Of OBA ORIMOLUSI by Senate2027: 8:45pm On May 08, 2019
Lalasticlala kindly do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Presidential election: How Buhari, Atiku will be treated – Tribunal / Edo: I Will Never Give Public Resources To ‘greedy’ Politicians – Gov Obaseki / CBN Admitted They "Erroneously" Classified N150 Billion Loans As Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.