Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) (52763 Views)

IK Ogbonna, Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual Dance Zanku At A Wedding / Burna Boy And Mum Dance Zanku Legwork After BET Awards Party Night / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2019
That stripper pole na house e dey
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by illiteratepmb: 5:37pm On May 08, 2019
See breast shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Queenboy123(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2019
Very good
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by theenchanter: 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
Lol, she want to teach her future mother in-law how to climb pole.

I just hope it's not d pole I'm thinking of.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
what kinda Ugly Creatures are these? shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by magzey: 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
birds of same feathers grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Oturugbeke !!!!

Cossy - future mother inlaw.....wonderful

This mother inlaw must really want his son dead before his appointed time.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
shameless old woman dancing with a prostitute.
One day you will be old..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Momomola099: 6:07pm On May 08, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2019
shocked

Endtime mother inlaw
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
tomdon:

If she's a prostitute then she's entitled to less oxygen than you I guess. You people should realize that you're not any better even if you're a virgin which you might not even be
Are you her spokesperson or partner in thesame business.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
What will be left of you when you become old and your boobs gone saggy? I don't even want to imagine the kind of useless old woman you'd be since your relevance depends only on your boobs. embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:18pm On May 08, 2019
Mother in law abi sugar mommy?

Dey dia dey disiv yasef.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2019
Who be the heartless woman wey release her son for this hill top chest..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2019
See her barca abeg.. Liverpool no fit stand dis one
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Emycord: 6:43pm On May 08, 2019
emmabest2000:
This kind of lady can never stay married for long period of time !

Her traditional marriage and white wedding will be a colossal waste of time grin
and of money too
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by kingcalors(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2019
Chinekepikin:
The Actress who shared the post ,wrote: "had fun with my future mother in-law tonight.... this is the kind of groovy happy mother in-law I want. Someone I can party with and have undiluted fun . I will soon teach her how to climb pole .... hahaha I was braless in this video thou.... u see my boobs set wella".

See More photos below, Watch Video Hereā¤µ

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/actees-cossy-ojiako-dances-zanku-with.html?m=1
Ike nsi plus ara gbara uka. They smell like shit
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Maski87: 7:05pm On May 08, 2019
I no sure say she wear panti
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 08, 2019
I see; pole climbing runs in the family
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by tomdon(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
Are you her spokesperson or partner in thesame business.

The latter
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2019
Anybody marrying this one is in trouble. Future mother in-law your name na sorry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2019
cheesy awon iya tomenue, soon that woman go soon advise her son,

Son you have not get wife yet oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by currentbrands(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2019
This cozzy have kraze kpata-kpata! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by buharitill2023: 7:57pm On May 08, 2019
Josh64:
Mother in law in her mind:
the mother in-law is even more useless akuna akuna .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by buharitill2023: 7:58pm On May 08, 2019
magzey:
birds of same feathers grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.