Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Amazing Analysis Made By Celsius About Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Analysis Made By Celsius About Christianity (355 Views)

Was Celsus Right About Christianity? / My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Analysis Made By Celsius About Christianity by OtemAtum: 3:20pm On May 09, 2019
Common Era 21:11

11. Therefore I make my guess that likewise shall millions of miracles be claimed to have happened through the christianity of the future, but none of these miracles shall happen to the people you know very well.
12. You will hear the blind having restoration of their sights, the lame walking, the deaf hearing, the dumb speaking, the dead raised back to life and all such like this, but you will be amazed that right from your childhood to your old age, none of these acclaimed miracles shall have happened to the lame man next door, the blind man near your garden, the deaf man following you to the temple, the dumb man begging you for alms and the dead man whom you have prayed to raise from the dead in the name of this Iesus Kristus.
13. In the matter of the returning of the god of Christianity to the world to end it and to catch away the christians in it alone, I find it as the most poorly calculated arithmetic. Therefore the writers of this must be very daft in the matter of calculations.
Re: Amazing Analysis Made By Celsius About Christianity by OtemAtum: 5:55pm On May 09, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: Amazing Analysis Made By Celsius About Christianity by OtemAtum: 11:12am On May 12, 2019
Learn
Re: Amazing Analysis Made By Celsius About Christianity by OtemAtum: 2:47am On Jun 16, 2019
This is fascinating

(1) (Reply)

Hatred - What Is The Way Out? / Ghanaian Herbalist, Kwaku Bonsam Storms A Church To Collect His Juju From A Past / The Deadliest Sins Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.