Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link (8461 Views)

(See The Faces ) Of Mexican-nigerian Drug Cartel Caught By Ndlea / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by mikeoscar: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dude is honestly a big fool, he would have been better if he just worked a security job or drove cab for a living.  But no, I must hit it big by all means, well congrats you are now a big time drug bust.   Honestly in America crime does not pay, it can be 10yrs down the road the Feds will still get your backside.

Spot on! Let me also add that when they so-called "hit it big by all means". It starts driving them crazy, trust Naija men, they start throwing loud parties everywhere and bragging all over the place and of course the feds will be watching and gathering intelligent information before the eventual bust.  These dudes are disgraceful to say the least.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by TeskyMan(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
mike oscar:

Spot on! Let me also add that when they so-called "hit it big by all means". It starts driving them crazy, trust Naija men, they start throwing loud parties everywhere and bragging all over the place and of course the feds will be watching and gathering intelligent information before the eventual bust.  These dudes are disgraceful to say the least.

[size=14pt]Gbammm!!! I love that part where you said "to say the least". Na true talk.[/size]
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by MaziUche0(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
This is interesting o!

Don't tell me we will soon have a Nigerian like Pablo Escobar. . .
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by konami001: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Fucking Americans, why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

My people, there are always 2 versions to any story;
1. What really happened,
2. What the media reports that happened,

No matter how the so-called white people try to paint us as devils, the fact is we are closer to God than they are,
PEACE,

1 Like

Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by kobofun(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hey folks grin
9ja wuz just de-listed from d major drug trafficking list, Dis may make'em consider and make even stricter immigration laws,which wud invariably afffect a lot of new-comers (like mo!!! tongue)
Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa, itz 9ja & bad, very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaD  angry
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by TYTAN(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2010
KANAMI001

ARE U SURE OF YOUR LAST STAEMENT? IF WE ARE CLOSER TO GOD AND ALL THE NEGETIVE THINGS FROM CORRUPTION, POVERTY, INSECURITY, ETC ARE HAPPENING HERE , THEN I WOULD WANT TO BE IN A PLCE THAT I WILL JUST BE CLOSE TO GOD.

WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO YORUBA , HAUS, IBIBIO, EFIK ETC, THIS GUYS ACT AFFECTS YOU AS A NIGERIAN
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by nanidee(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
konami001:

bleeping Americans, why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

1. What really happened,

No matter how the so-called white people try to paint us as devils, the fact is we are closer to God than they are,
PEACE,

grin grin grin grin
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Youngichou(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
konami001:

bleeping Americans, why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

1. What really happened,

PEACE,

gbam!! thank u bro
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by buzugee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
MaziUche0:

This is interesting o!

Don't tell me we will soon have a Nigerian like Pablo Escobar. . .
that ship has already sailed. in the mid nineties in chicago there was this legendary nigerian guy. i fail to remember his name now. he supplied the whole of chicago with heroin. he was well known amongst the celebrity circuit and when he goes to clubs in chicago he is always in VIP with r kelly and co. he has an entourage all in bentleys. and he buys a bottle of moet for every single person in the club. so about 1000 people will get a 100 dollar bottle of moet every time he steps in the club. thats a tab of $100,000. dunno what happened to him now sha. maybe he is in jail

and then there was kafi. the female nigerian pablo escobar. she was the biggest female drug dealer in the history of america. she is nigerian. when they caught her in chicago, she had 4 million dollars in shoe boxes under her bed. she was on CNN.

read about kafi here http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr961011.htm
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/1996/Oct96/503crm.htm
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
ranks,i owe u one bottle of henessy for making my day grin grin grin grin
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Grazza: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
bleeping Americans,  why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they  find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

1. What really happened,

PEACE,

O boy, wats your beef? Abi dis Ugochukwu dude na your in-law or Yankee no give u visa after 5 attempts? Better chill on some kool aid before we send di drone to smoke u out,
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Princek12(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
Grazza:

bleeping Americans,  why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they  find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

1. What really happened,

PEACE,

O boy, wats your beef? Abi dis Ugochukwu dude na your in-law or Yankee no give u visa after 5 attempts? Better chill on some kool aid before we send di drone to smoke u out,

You dey vex for Americans because dem no give you visa?
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by alanbolo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
in as much it's a bad rap for 9ja,   thankful that the dude was not from d east coast,  embarassed embarassed embarassed else, we would have buried our face in shame for the independence day celebration in NYC.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bankol18(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
[img][/img] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e be like say Hausa come mumu pass, suicide bombers ke? i fit put up with Igbo Drug barons and Yoruba cyber crime experts[/color][color=#990000].
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bankol18(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
yarodin:

Honestly Bluetooth is just reacting the same way people like Osu-EzeUche of Arochukwu and co would have reacted if the drug bust had been Yoruba. They are all quick to pointout the bad in each other as if that is suppose to make them feel better. When the mallam was busted for trying to blow up the plane, I did not hear the western media say he was Hausa/Fulani, all I heard was a muslim from Nigeria and we all know how that affected every single Nigeria travelling back and forth.
alanbolo:

in as much it's a bad rap for 9ja, thankful that the dude was not from d east coast, embarassed embarassed embarassed else, we would have buried our face in shame for the independence day celebration in NYC.
true talk bruv
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Finecat(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
I'm not trying to be tribalistic here or nothing but the Ibo boys spoil the image of Nigeria more than any other tribe. Down in th south and in the NY area, Ibo boys are always getting busted for all sorts of fraud. This is not to say that other tribe doesn't commit fraud but the ration of the Ibo boys are too much. They want money at all cost. If anybody is in doubt go to Youtube.com and type the word "How to catch a con man" by Chris Hansen of NBC. It's Ibo boys.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by SSaemoenl(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
Imagine Greed!!! U mean to cut off ur head if I was a leader.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by buzugee(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
Finecat:

I'm not trying to be tribalistic here or nothing but the Ibo boys spoil the image of Nigeria more than any other tribe. Down in th south and in the NY area, Ibo boys are always getting busted for all sorts of fraud. This is not to say that other tribe doesn't commit fraud but the ration of the Ibo boys are too much. They want money at all cost. If anybody is in doubt go to Youtube.com and type the word "How to catch a con man" by Chris Jennings of NBC. It's Ibo boys.
chris jennings ?
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Finecat(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hansen i mean.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by phreakabit(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
@
Ugochukwu ugochulwu ugochukwu. . .I hope your folks on nairaland would come and identify with you.useless ibo man.

Silence is the best answer to a. . .Well you know it already. Although it might take you 8 minutes to figure out,just think about it!
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by MaziUche0(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Finecat:

I'm not trying to be tribalistic here or nothing but the Ibo boys spoil the image of Nigeria more than any other tribe. Down in th south and in the NY area, Ibo boys are always getting busted for all sorts of fraud. This is not to say that other tribe doesn't commit fraud but the ration of the Ibo boys are too much. They want money at all cost. If anybody is in doubt go to Youtube.com and type the word "How to catch a con man" by Chris Hansen of NBC. It's Ibo boys.

I'll rather be known as a yahooze or drug pusher than some terrorist!
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
konami001:

1. What really happened,
PEACE

You are very far from God. Stop deceiving yourself. If Ugochukwu is ur brother then go and defend him in court of law.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bkbabe97y(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Damn, these Ibo drug dealers!
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by buzugee(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
justwise:

You are very far from God. Stop deceiving yourself. If Ugochukwu is your brother then go and defend him in court of law.
grin
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by phreakabit(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
I wasnt going to do this but because of retards like bkbabe and that dude with dental cavities here we go

Very true, Somebody please tell me the retard with the "Natsy H factor in this video is not another illiterate YORUBA!!!! agbero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiRABPMUuO4&feature=related

and who doesnt know the hausa guy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiMsvhEajVE
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by buzugee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
ndigbo folks are the bravehearts of nigeria. i think we need to look to them for the messiah that will come and slay all the corrupt people in govt. during slave trade after the ndigbos have been captured and brought to america. what they do is they all gather together and jump in the river and drown themselves. they will rather drown themselves than be slaves. very brave fellas  grin grin ndigbo kwenuuuuu yaaaaaaa
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by buzugee(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
watch igbo rage in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVu_LRgFko
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by phreakabit(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ bkbabe :
are you the sickle cell looking dude beside the fat latina girl, EWWWWW, oh i remember she is your babe, LOL

You guys make quite a couple
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bkbabe97y(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
phreakabit:

@ bkbabe :
are you the sickle cell looking dude beside the fat latina girl, EWWWWW, oh i remember she is your babe, LOL

You guys make quite a couple

Ok, how am I supposed to get this "joke" of urs?
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by phreakabit(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
Well If you are mentally capable enough to, then why not. Its isn't that hard to you know.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by GBT(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
yahoo yahoo, Yoruba boys dey maintain that area,

Hard Drugs & piracy, Igbo boys them

Suicide bombers, Hausa boys abi?
Militancy, Niger Deltans,

Division of labour (crime) duly observed, & that's zoning 4 real

Spot on!
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bkbabe97y(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
phreakabit:

Well If you are mentally capable enough to, then why not. Its isn't that hard to you know.

Well, aside from me taking a "get retarded fast" pill, twice a day, like u do, How the hell is that supposed to happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mop-up: Police Recover 110 Arms, 81 Ammunition In Niger State(photos) / 32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.