Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link (8463 Views)

(See The Faces ) Of Mexican-nigerian Drug Cartel Caught By Ndlea / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Afanna1: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ndigbo kwenu. grin
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by phreakabit(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dude i might be on retard pills, but there's one thing i know your chick is Fat and UUUU-galy. . . Ha try that on for size and get her "Slim fast pills"  grin

Good Nite, Lolz
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by spikedcylinder: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
konami001:

bleeping Americans, why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

My people, there are always 2 versions to any story;
1. What really happened,
2. What the media reports that happened,

No matter how the so-called white people try to paint us as devils, the fact is we are closer to God than they are,
PEACE,

Chai. See sense of reasoning? cheesy
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by seye4nii(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
mr corck we need yr help on dis issue ooo, show yr face
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by davidif: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ah ah, oga o.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Finecat(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
Nwosu, Nwota, Nnwoka, Ngochukwu, Nwoga, Uguoma, Ugochi, Nnamani. The whole damn Eastern Part of Nigeria is filled with Kidnappers. Even the Igbos in America said that they are not going home for visit or business 'cause they are scared they may be kidnapped. And that's a lot! If an Igbo man says he's afraid of some place for business or an Opportunity to eat Isi Ewu. How on earth do you kidnapp your own kind to make money?? The only ones that we knew that did it were the Middle eastern terrorists against the Americans. I tire for Igbo boys.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by yarodin: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
Finecat:

I'm not trying to be tribalistic here or nothing but the Ibo boys spoil the image of Nigeria more than any other tribe. Down in th south and in the NY area, Ibo boys are always getting busted for all sorts of fraud. This is not to say that other tribe doesn't commit fraud but the ration of the Ibo boys are too much. They want money at all cost. If anybody is in doubt go to Youtube.com and type the word "How to catch a con man" by Chris Hansen of NBC. It's Ibo boys.

Oh yes the Igbos have tarnished the good name of Nigeria.  Abeg go siddon, when you have a run down, undiscipline, over corrupt, money loving etc like Nigeria what do u damn expect?  What about the govt officials looting our country dry? I guess to you that is good crime.    What do you expect from a society that praises individuals with billions without trying to find out how they came about that money?  Please refrain from you childish assumptions and stop trying to act like your part of Nigeria are all saints.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Rastamann: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sentiments aparts, crime is all over the world and naijas are the only players. No country in this universe hat is crime free. Every man should be content with what he has and if abroad no pay you then go back to ya country at least people are living there and are surviving.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by truly: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
konami001:

bleeping Americans,  why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they  find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

1. What really happened,

No matter how the so-called white people try to paint us as devils, the fact is we are closer to God than they are,  
PEACE,

So this guy is honest?
If they cover up crimes committed by their own people, must your man join them?
Afterall, America has the largest number of nobel prize winners
even if you believe in favouristism, 50% of them are justified
Should we not be going after glorious things rather than saying only our crimes are being detected and publicised?
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by yarodin: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
Finecat:

Nwosu, Nwota, Nnwoka, Ngochukwu, Nwoga, Uguoma, Ugochi, Nnamani. The whole damn Eastern Part of Nigeria is filled with Kidnappers. Even the Igbos in America said that they are not going home for visit or business 'cause they are scared they may be kidnapped. And that's a lot! If an Igbo man says he's afraid of some place for business or an Opportunity to eat Isi Ewu. How on earth do you kidnapp your own kind to make money?? The only ones that we knew that did it were the Middle eastern terrorists against the Americans. I tire for Igbo boys.

Maybe instead of blaming the Igbos you should first blame your Hausa and Yoruba Presidents and Head of States that have been looting the country dry.  Typical Nigerians to always draw a line where it pleases them, I bet you do not recall any Yorubas committing a crime of this magnitude.   Trust me the kidnapping in the East is because of greedy politicians, police, military,etc.  I don't care if the govt is made up of only five people, if they want to put a complete stop to these kidnapping it can be done.   Again it is not the people but the govt that has failed.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bkbabe97y(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
guddsid:

Bk, that fatty bum bum na your chic ? mean she no try ohhhh ! she ugly ,  lol , i just dey joke oh she fine , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder , monkey no fine but im mama like am !   grin

OOOOOOKayyyyyy. . . . .Now Im seriously thinking your deranged!!! What fat chic are u talking about? Or is this some Ibo joke that Im somehow missing?
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by truly: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
yarodin:

Honestly Bluetooth is just reacting the same way people like Osu-EzeUche of Arochukwu and co would have reacted if the drug bust had been Yoruba.  They are all quick to pointout the bad in each other as if that is suppose to make them feel better.  When the mallam was busted for trying to blow up the plane, I did not hear the western media say he was Hausa/Fulani, all I heard was a muslim from Nigeria and we all know how that affected every single Nigeria travelling back and forth.
I don't agree
When Farouk story broke - the talk in town these "illiterate Hausa", "we need to split this country" etc
Same thing when Kaita was sent off during our match against Greece
We really are tribalistic - we see nothing really wrong in abusing others
But we now say it is a national thing when our person is involved
Most of us have now embraced Johnathan candidacy on account of tribalism
although he is of the PDP
we have quickly  forgotten that even 4 years ago, Wole Soyinka advised Yaradua to leave the PDP since he had nothing against him (Yaradua) but PDP was a bad party - has that changed?
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by yarodin: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
Truely I was not talking about Nigeria but the rest of the world. Yes, we know who is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, but even in Africa they could careless all they know is "This bloody Nigerians"
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by oge4real(f): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
I just feel like crying whenever Nigerians make negative headlines.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Finecat(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
oge4real:

I just feel like crying whenever Nigerians make negative headlines.

Mine is worse than that, i feel like going over to where the Nigerian suspect is and beat the daylight out of him. It's sad that when these goats commit their crime, they are only thinking of their own crooked benefit and when they get caught, if fcuks us all.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Ivynwa(f): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
I am wondering how these all degenerated into a war of tribes, the US Police must be having fun reading this thread.  The youths of our country have been fed a wrong notion of "Get money and all will worship you" . While we bicker here, may each and every one of us look around and advise the kids and teenagers around us aright lest we all drown in mockery and shame. I mean why am I still frowning at this Nigerian lady I met out here and happily asked her whether she is a Nigerian----now hear her. She puts on her ajebutter and a you-are-below-me mode and answered "No, I am a Canadian".I am sick and tired of all these negative branding we have from the world.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Kilode1: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
SMH @ thread
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by SamMilla1(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2010
konami001:

bleeping Americans,  why didn't they bust President Clinton and his MENA Drug Smuggling associates? Why didn't they  find out who killed the 2 teens that were left on the Railway track and made to look like an accident? How about American drug smuggling in Afghanistan by American Armed Forces and the CIA? Who brought drugs into America? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Who killed JFK? Did Bush not attack Iraq by lying about the presence of WOMD? If there is no drug demand, who will border about the supply?

1. What really happened,

PEACE,

Thank you brother.
I asked a question about why people take everything thrown at them by the Americans.
You cant keep dealing with the Sharks and then present the heads of the smaller fishes all over the news.
Every single day, people smuggle drugs out or MM airfield to Europe As long as you settle the NDLEA.
If you don't settle, you will be scanned with some machine that sees the inside of your stomach.
Then they scatter your face all over the news and take kudos as hard working government agents,

hypocrites,
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by MaziUche0(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2010
As I said before, I rather be known as a drug pusher than some terrorist.

When your nation is known as a terrorist state, the West will treat you differently.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by bidemi12(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2010
i laught wan die. dem never solve uncountable homicide/assasinations for naija dem wan solve di one. i beg make i hear word.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by truly: 5:51am On Sep 23, 2010
yarodin:

Truely I was not talking about Nigeria but the rest of the world.  Yes, we know who is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, but even in Africa they could careless all they know is "This bloody Nigerians"
ok
I was actually referring to our tendencies to make ourselves happier by playing the tribal card
A Yorubaman takes psychological solace in believing that Farouk's problem is a northern and/or muslim issue
A northerner sees Wunmi (the actress) as a manifestation of the Yoruba's laziness or whatever
But abroad, they all see green passports, flat noses etc

Sam Milla:

Thank you brother.
I asked a question about why people take everything thrown at them by the Americans.
You cant keep dealing with the Sharks and then present the heads of the smaller fishes all over the news.
Every single day, people smuggle drugs out or MM airfield to Europe As long as you settle the NDLEA.
If you don't settle, you will be scanned with some machine that sees the inside of your stomach.
Then they scatter your face all over the news and take kudos as hard working government agents,

hypocrites,

I still do not buy this persecution theory
If they are targetting you for bad press, don't give them ammunition
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by justwise(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2010
Sam Milla:

Thank you brother.
hypocrites,

Have you noticed that everything you wrote here is completely nonsense?

Listen: Crime is crime.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2010
Wow naija no dey carry last,
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by nnajiofo: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2010
Kill them simple.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by SamMilla1(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2010
justwise:

Have you noticed that everything you wrote here is completely nonsense?

Listen: Crime is crime.

Of course crime is crime.
But you cannot be a massive drug dealer and tell others not to do the same.
You cannot build nuclear plants and supply your nation with constant power and development, then you tell other nations not to do that.
Maybe you havent noticed that as soon as they cant stop you, they start negotiating with you and when they fail, they show up with waffen.
Maybe it will also interest you that less than 5% of Americans [US] knows that there is a World beyond their borders.

The big picture is not still clear to you.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by chelseabmw(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2010
Horrible story
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by wales(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2010
This na PDP Zoning for really grin grin grin grin
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by sizzlers(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2010
chelseabmw:

Horrible story
is not horrible Bro. its Pathetic
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by sizzlers(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2010
IM LOOKING FOR WHO WILL HOOK ME UP - "DRUG DEAL"
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by snthesis(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2010
sizzlers:

IM LOOKING FOR WHO WILL HOOK ME UP - "DRUG DEAL"
correct guy- i get 10packets of panadol u go buy? grin grin grin
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2010
another one bites the dust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now / Human Butherer And Parts Seller Caught At Oke-opo Area In Ilesa, Osun....pls Bew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.