Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link (8462 Views)

(See The Faces ) Of Mexican-nigerian Drug Cartel Caught By Ndlea / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by eros(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
snthesis:

correct guy- i get 10packets of panadol u go buy? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me self get one sachet of Aspirin. . . . . .very effective.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sam Milla:

Of course crime is crime.
But you cannot be a massive drug dealer and tell others not to do the same.
[b]You cannot build nuclear plants and supply your nation with constant power and development, then you tell other nations not to do that.[/b]Maybe you havent noticed that as soon as they cant stop you, they start negotiating with you and when they fail, they show up with waffen.
Maybe it will also interest you that less than 5% of Americans [US] knows that there is a World beyond their borders.
The big picture is not still clear to you.

Move to Iran then if you think they can be trusted with nuclear weapon.

It amazes me at ur level of reasoning, thank God for internet for pple like you.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Ranoscky(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
Finecat abi na Fine RAT,

U are the cause of all this tribal Nonsense.
Before u rant your tribal rubbish next time, u try and reason b4 sayin trash. Don't just open your mouth and spit smellin shyt here b'cos, your shyt is an eye soar for som1 else to see!

It's just like a Cat complainin of what a Rat did. When the Cat's father is the reason why the Rat did what he did.
And when the son of a Cat does dsame, the Cat will say anything! N maybe u'll be one of doz dat will insult d ghanians d most whenever a topic between Nigeria and Ghana come's up on dis forum. Did the American GOVT told u dat dey caught a Nigerian or an igbo man? undecided

Your better use the right side of your brain when talkin next time !!! angry
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by SamMilla1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
justwise:

Move to Iran then if you think they can be trusted with nuclear weapon.

It amazes me at your level of reasoning, thank God for internet for pple like you.

Your perfect level of reasoning couldn't allow you to see that i said 'Nuclear Plants' and not 'Nuclear Weapons'.
My next post will tell you the differences between the two.
I am sure you live and make your decisions through what you see on CNN or BBC every day.

*If you are scared of moving to Iran, Just remember that there are more people in Iran than the whole of United Kingdom.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by justwise(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sam Milla:

Your perfect level of reasoning couldn't allow you to see that i said 'Nuclear Plants' and not 'Nuclear Weapons'.
My next post will tell you the differences between the two.[/b]I am sure you live and make your decisions through what you see on CNN or BBC every day.

*[b]If you are scared of moving to Iran, Just remember that there are more people in Iran than the whole of United Kingdom

I know what the difference are, don't bother telling me.

Your last comment is just pointless
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by BALLERON(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2010
@RANKS -------GREAT ANALYSIS

NIGERIA @ 50
yahoo yahoo,Fake Pastors Yoruba boys dey maintain that area,      (SW)

Hard Drugs, kidnapping & piracy, 419 Igbo boys them       (SE)

Suicide bombers, Boko Haram Hausa boys abi?           (NW,NE,NC)

Militancy, Niger Deltans,                             (SS)

Division of labour (crime) duly observed, & THAT'S  ZONING 4 REAL!!!

THESE ARE THE EFFECTs OF THE COLLECTIVE MORAL DECAY OF ALL OUR PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS/PAST LEADERS
IN 2011 NIGERIAN YOUTH--------------SHINE YOUR EYE
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by dejiswaggs(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2010
See what the old man has put himself in , Instead of him to start a farm in his village or do something legitimate,
He will rot in jail for what he has done.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by princeonx: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2011
wow didn't know this was on NL. Did I hear someone say farm? this guy got in this out of greed. He is super super super RICH (ofcox from drugs). He didn't have any need for this type of business anymore, now he'll join his younger brother who is serving I believe 15yrs in jail for the same thing.
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by Afanna1: 12:16am On Apr 28, 2011
Igbo kwenu
Re: US Police Cracks Nigerian-mexician Drug Cartel Link by princeonx: 1:50am On Oct 19, 2012
We were just talking about this guy today! He is a pure evidence of greed! I simply smh whenever I remember him or his topic is raised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mop-up: Police Recover 110 Arms, 81 Ammunition In Niger State(photos) / 32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.