Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate (50673 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by picoba(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
When man close is own door, God opens his own.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by iamawara(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Will he wear that rubbish there?

Ab0kis can sabi fall hand o.

Europeans will look smart in suit which shows they are ready for the day's job but my Ab0ki brethren will wear 20 yards of lace, smelling of imported Mali gworo, cow dung, fermented yellow kunu & adolescent menstrual bleed.
Hd

*spits angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by iamawara(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

Europeans will look smart in suit which shows they are ready for the day's job but my Ab0ki brethren will wear 20 yards of lace, smelling of imported Mali gworo, cow dung, fermented yellow kunu & adolescent menstrual bleed.

*spits angry
Illiteracy kee u dere

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by idalex: 8:31pm On May 09, 2019
congrats Emir SLS
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Bizibi(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Pdp are buying positions even to traditional ruler. Atiku this is not a life.
ohh!!!! This guy again!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Yoighaman(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2019
SLS remains an enigma, take it or leave it.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by popsy2(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2019
I like Sanusi, he is intelligent, more pro Nigeria than he is pro North, bold and far from extremism, but then i hate him for rallying with those that removed GEJ back in 2015. I however forgive him because i feel he did what he did in good faith. PMB is not what he was thought to be by those that pushed for his emergence.

That said, I make bold to further state that should Ganduje eventually depose Emir Sanusi as he is gunning to, chances are that the powers that be will project Sanusi as its choice candidate in 2023 Kano Gubernatorial. If That happens, anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by lereinter(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2019
muykem:
Saunsi should know that he is now a Royal father. You can't engage a sitting governor in battle rather you use engagement to get anything you can get for your people until his government comes to end.

sighs

really Nigeria can't be great

too many idiots

they even come together to elect a cow as president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Maybe now that about 75% of his power is about to be taken away, his impact will be felt outside Kano state. I always thought that throne was a demotion for such an intelligent man. Square peg in a triangular hole.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Erolow(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2019
Wow.....
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Erolow(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2019
Your good work will always pave a way for you.....

Check signature
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2019
I like Sanusi for his boldness to face those in authority when necessary. Wasn’t Gej wrong and wasn’t Ganduje wrong?

Always stand/speak in the interest of the country not people. This is Well deserved.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by AMvanquish: 9:01pm On May 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Maybe now that about 75% of his power is about to be taken away, his impact will be felt outside Kano state. I always thought that throne was a demotion for such an intelligent man. Square peg in a triangular hole.

True talk but as he is of Royal blood, it is as much a life ambition for him and other Royal princes to ascend the throne of their ancestors. They love that stool..

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry
my brother as long as aboki dey rule u and u dey follow orders of aboki just keep quite and focus on your work
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by NobleAngell(f): 9:10pm On May 09, 2019
AMvanquish:

True talk but as he is of Royal blood, it is as much a life ambition for him and other Royal princes to ascend the throne of their ancestors. They love that stool..
Yeah, that's true sha. But I really want that man out of there. He has so much more to offer.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by adams123: 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

you call yourself a Christian and you have developed the hatered of some set of people@heart. you better trace back the teaching and actions of Jesus. starting from your username, you converted ALLAH AKBAR(MEANING...GOD IS GREAT) to Lucifer Akbar. you better repent before your death time. Amin.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by ThePreachersSon: 9:15pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

Even the Sultan and Emirs from the middle east know that they would wear suit when they attend international gatherings. But Nigerians, na we just like to show ourselves.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2019
muykem:
Saunsi should know that he is now a Royal father. You can't engage a sitting governor in battle rather you use engagement to get anything you can get for your people until his government comes to end.

His grandfather was disposed because like his grandson, was too vocal.

Sanusi said he can't be a politician. He can not say what you want to hear grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Mobileowowa: 9:17pm On May 09, 2019
Oh my God!!!....Everyone need an appointment.

Please read this material it would bless you.

[url][/url]https://shuzia.com/media/the-jesus-style-chapter-4-5818/view
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by HeyCorleone(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

I love this mentality.

We should ditch our own cultural clothes for the cultural clothes of another man just to impress some jobless youth on Nairaland.

How do you process your thoughts? I'd rather you have said he should dress in some less elaborate African attire, not for him to go on suit. That's rather stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Onlyonebuhari: 9:19pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry
Why are u so foolish! Didn’t they have cultures, heritages and traditions again? You sold your cultures to the west and get useless the more why they stood with their cultures. Even the Indians take what I good from the west but never sold their cultures. Seriously you are so stupid for descending on others way of life.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Lazyuth: 9:20pm On May 09, 2019
kaen1317:
The God of GEJ doesn't sleep

You are wrong

The Same thing that happened when a GEJ removed Sanusi from office in 2014. That was when he was appointed as the Emir of Kano.
It was protested by the Federal Government but they could do nothing to it
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Paulo3ree(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

Sencse dey your side, if only these influential men could keep religion and tribe aside I bet you their God given privelage won't be wasted on those erroneous orientation. Yes, cause on assuming that post he certainly will dedicate himself to ensure sdgp flourished, but on national level its quite pitiable what they do even the intellectuals amongst them
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by ThePreachersSon: 9:21pm On May 09, 2019
Garbus:
my brother as long as aboki dey rule u and u dey follow orders of aboki just keep quite and focus on your work

Come on, this is democracy bruv, we all independent, and we take orders from no one.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by holajeedayy: 9:28pm On May 09, 2019
muykem:
Keep quiet ,sanusi has been plan right from beginning and don't take chest.....even thing is nt money at his level now

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by NobleAngell(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Sencse dey your side, if only these influential men could keep religion and tribe aside I bet you their God given privelage won't be wasted on those erroneous orientation. Yes, cause on assuming that post he certainly will dedicate himself to ensure sdgp flourished, but on national level its quite pitiable what they do even the intellectuals amongst them
Exactly!
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by ebukamen(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2019
adams123:

you call yourself a Christian and you have developed the hatered of some set of people@heart. you better trace back the teaching and actions of Jesus. starting from your username, you converted ALLAH AKBAR(MEANING...GOD IS GREAT) to Lucifer Akbar. you better repent before your death time. Amin.

So he is now a Christan abiii?
Every idiot you see is a Christian abiiiii?
Where did he identify himself as a Christian now?
You are a bigot

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Organs(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2019
muykem:

That is why we are where we are. I disagree with you sir. We need to call it what it is and take accountability. Ganduje collected bribes and he is corrupt. The emir needs to say it loud and clear, the President needs to say it loud and clear, but guess what, they won't. That is why he is Gov today and fighting those that are telling the truth, same goes for fake pastors buying jets and all, no one can say anything, GEJ led a corrupt Govt, he is still hailed till tomorrow, Buhari has corrupt people from Katsina in his cabinet, he is still President, he is incompetent, we all kept quiet, tell me how can we move forward

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2019
A well deserved appointment.
Re: Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate by Bluntemperor: 10:12pm On May 09, 2019
And so who the appointment help? This Emir Sanusi should go and seat down.How many times have you seen him with the Governor in discussing serious matters of Interest affecting the Kano as a whole?He is a politician and should join a political party.Emirs are Royal Fathers but many people are missing the point because you are either with PDP or APC or you are insulted.its unfortunate that the children of this generation cannot think beyond political inclination,yet they gained nothing from politicians who are selfish and self-centered,the ultimate loosers are the Nigerian Populace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS / Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls / Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.