Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (60339 Views)

Why Price Of Tomatoes Surged By 130 Per Cent – Nigerian Govt / How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Liftitupo:
Bigcil2 atlanticfire where are you? We are waiting for healthserve and kunleweb to come online and defend himself. Shameless supporters of scammers. With all the evidences and links you wicked people saw, you had the mind to support him. Scammers.

At the appropriate time you will get what you deserve. Just sit back and watch. I will use you to teach people how not to engage in character assassination on Nairaland.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by FarmTech(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Insults is not welcomed in this forum! If u have any complaints, send mail to the mods or to Seun. If u think someone is a scammer, send details to prove it. Mods don't have time to be reading thru all these insultive trash. Next offender will risk ban.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by FarmTech(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Liftitupo:

I understand you it was why I said everyone is careful with defamation of character. I don't think mods are going to say anything. What will they say? When the 2 agric mods refused to do anything with all the links provided and the same links nailed him. What moral words do they have especially the moderator who collaborated with healthserve and told pisto to check to a rehab? Is that one a moderator? I took the bold step to confront the monikers here to prove pisto wrong or right. I have nothing to lose if pisto is wrong. It is his shame and not mine. Atlanticfire is no more talking. He may be trying to find a new way to manipulate people. Yes, let us leave out emotion and watch how it plays out.
Which links are u referring to? Send them to me. I don't have time to start looking for them.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Lanjonath(m): 1:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Mods should please close this thread, used to come here to read on different interesting takes now it has turned to a battlefield, such a shame.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by okoroemeka(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lanjonath:
Mods should please close this thread, used to come here to read on different interesting takes now it has turned to a battlefield, such a shame.
more than a battlefield,if you dare ask how to get 40 cucumbers from one plant a nuclear missle can be fired at that person.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by FarmTech(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Liftitupo:

I am really beginning to see what Pisto said about you. Hmmmmm! So, the ban was done without your knowledge after you said you wanted to look into the case. Did you caution the man when he insulted me? Did you? I used to think you are a good mod. I advise you to check with the mods who have the power to act without consulting you on nairaland to see how pisto by-passed you instead of you to come and open your weakness here. Just my advise for you.

Please, can you comfirm how long the two monikers were banned? You dont have time looking for the links even when pisto was ready but the mod who has time has done the job. Hahahahhahah! To say you even have the gut to come here to show your how biased you were in the case is alarming. You see how God vindicates people. Hmmm! Your comments on the cucumber thread and how the thread was moved to.front.page.which pisto frowned at was so clear many things were wrong underground.

You are very funny. I should show you the links which have been worked on? Can you repeat it? You know how to reach pisto. Talk to him to show you again if you have no time and you are a mod. Very funny question.
The way u and pisto easily accuse people really tires me! So I now work with scammers right? U think I will have the time to read thru insulting thrash again? For the last time, stop these insults and give me details that will help me to help u. Ur judgemental attitude won't help.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2020
FarmTech:

The way u and pisto easily accuse people really tires me! So I now work with scammers right? U think I will have the time to read thru insulting thrash again? For the last time, stop these insults and give me details that will help me to help u. Ur judgemental attitude won't help.

Do not bother asking him for any proof of his allegations. He is a proxy moniker for pistotita and he simply accuses anyone that disagree with him of being a scammer or as a supporter of scammers. He does not have any evidence of his allegations and he can not provide any evidence of his allegations.

If you ask him for evidence of his allegations, he can not provide any evidence and will just be going round in circles without providing the evidence you asked for.

He accused me on different threads that I am a scammer without a single evidence. He has also accused you of supporting scammers without any evidence, all he does is accuse anyone who does not support his writing as being scammers or supporters of scammers.

His time will come.

We can not allow people to make false allegations against people on Nairaland just because they believe they can get away with it. False accusations should come with appropriate punishment once the accuser can not substantiate his allegations and is proven to be a false accuser.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
more than a battlefield,if you dare ask how to get 40 cucumbers from one plant a nuclear missle can be fired at that person.

We should all learn from what has happened here. Falsely accusing people and not being open to difference of opinion hurts on the long run.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Liftitupo:

You are still writing. SMH. Who moved the cucumber thread to the front page? After you started writing heavily there. The way you refused to act fast on the two monikers which are now banned. You should check yourself. You can imagine this last moniker abused me and others many times you didnt caution him. What does that say? The atlanticfire man was so fast here but where is he now? After your appearance, he will be here again. He was abusing everyone and you said nothing. Now that someone attacked him you are back doing the work for him. You shoud check yourself very well. I am sure you will eventually be caught. You are very biased. I go with Pisto that you work with them. Instead of you to correct your image you are talking. I am a silent reader so I am going to my old style. Please dont mention me again. I will not dignify you and the rest with any reply. It is clear who you are. Smh

You feel that you can insult anyone on Nairaland, whether such a person is superior to you or a moderator does not matter to you. Just the same way of reasoning pistotita had.

Your reward will come sooner than later.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Liftitupo:

You called many people me. Where is your evidence? In your world. Not defamation? You defended healthserve and kunleweb to the last until you were embarased with their ban. You kept saying healthserve and kunleweb are false allegations and the cover up went till pistotita took the bold step to delete his moniker. You kept running your mouth but little did you know he was working underground. I almost thought pistotita was not reasonable until he shocked us. Where are healthserve and kunleweb today? Who is Farmtech I will want to send him anything? You are funny. Continue enjoying your time deceiving many. Like the way you posted pictures in China like the products have been tested in Nigeria. If you continue saying I am pisto, I am also saying you are a scammer.

I did not say anybody is you. I said that I am 95% sure that you are pistotita and I clarified it that I still have some doubts if you are pistotita.

For one you IQ is lower than what pistotita seem to have, so that was giving me some doubts. Apart from that, your posts were in the same way of baseless false accusations just like pistotita was doing before he left Nairaland in shame. So that indicated that you are either pistotita or working closely and sharing information together prior to posting on Nairaland.

One other thing is that you created this moniker and did not use it for a long time and only started using last year after pistotita joined Nairaland. Almost all you post are written to paint pistotita in good light. That is one evidence of your lower IQ. You resurrected your moniker to be a pro pistotita stooge, but you could not hide your intentions.

You later confirmed that you are proxy for pistotita, you stated on several posts that you discussed with him before posting. You were not posting your thoughts, but was only posting what pistotita wanted you to post or what you think he will like you to post. So unlike you, I can point to reasons why I say that you are 95% pistotita. If not for your single digit IQ, I would have said that you are pistotita.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pistotita opened this thread, now you are directing a mod to close the thread, does that make you pistotita or his stooge? Ask yourself
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Liftitupo:
Atlanticfire i am tired. You are right I dont use nairaland like this because I am a silent reader. It is funny how he said you will not give up like healthserve and kunleweb. What does it tell me? You are 100% healthserve and Kunleweb. I am already tìred. Every point and hint he gave me about you is true. I dont have the energy to fight you. Goodbye....no more response for you. A mod should close this thread.

You say you are tired now, when pistotita told you that I will not give up you should have listened to him.
I am not healthserve that was begging him to stop the harassment, I don't beg bullies, bullies don't succumb to begging. So why did not start your silly false accusations when such approach did not work for your boss?

Were you trying to prove that you can succeed where your boss failed? Pistotita left in frustration when he could not get people banned without evidence. Did you think that you can can people banned without evidence when he could not?

The mod has asked you for proof of your allegations now, why not supply him the proof that shows that I am a scammer so he can ban me?
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
I think it's time I stop following this thread.. angry angry nothing useful is Bn discussed here..
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I think it's time I stop following this thread.. angry angry nothing useful is Bn discussed here..

The thread is dead, we are just here for the funeral.

But is is sad that false accusations were allowed to ruin the thread.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Functionoftime(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Liftitupo:

Even okoroemeka wants to see how 40 cucumber fruits can be achieved from a plant. I was shocked too with many flowers I saw on that cucumber. I am still watching as he is teaching it presently. So, I asked him why he did not use videos and pictures he is using and he said he started with pictures here, and the attack started. So, he stopped it and turned it to general questions. Yet, the thread is powerful. These crazyyyy people destroyed it all.
Who started the attack on Okoroemeka?
Agric section was very peaceful before the attack started
We all are not stupid abeg
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Why dont we all just forget the feud we have with one another an just move on without interfering with what the other person does or say For christ sake we aren't animals.. even I have made mistakes on this thread or forum rather.. how can it be so difficult for us Nigerians to let go... agricultural section used to be one of my favourite... but I'm slowly loosing interest in it.. I'm in an International agricultural WhatsApp group for African... and I'm just wowed with the level of tolerance in the group.. no unnecessary fighting expensive info is been shared for free like it doesn't matter at all.. there I got a 140 page pdf file on tomatoes cultivation 140 pages, if not all, most issues with tomatoes clearly stated and solution given.... everyone is open to diff opinion.. but here, this informative thread has become a mess.. we are all Nigerians.. some feel others must leave to put their ego at ease.. undecided while the other party think he is a mad person giving lectures in the agric section and must go for rehab wth??..... this is a disgraceful not just to us.. but to Africa in general... who knows.. the person that may suddenly read up this thread In search for information.. and ends up seeing this..??

angry infact let me say it,.. you're all acting like children.. grow up for God sake, it pains me I danced to the tone of you guys as well honestly..

The level of intolerance here just showes how messed up we Nigerians are.. and I'm starting to think our economy is partly the fault.. you think because this is a faceless forum you can talk to anybody however you like.. and you wont be held accounted for..??

Since when did it happen that the threads you create Is used as a measure of intelligence?? There are more people who come to nairaland everyday they know far better than we do.. but they keep mute.. and some will only respond when you tag them.. I've looked into the feud of pistotita and Atlanticfire.. and I've come to a conclusion that there is no feud at all other than pride and self proclaiming..... so if you all cant agree to disagree .. then farmtech.. pls kindly close the thread or refer it to someone who can..

Thank you in advance and peace
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Ohh, God I wrote an epistle angry
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Functionoftime(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Liftitupo:

Did you read where okoro told first told him he is like his old time prof with books covered with dust.,? grin i laughed so much then. Even okoro still talked that 40 cucumber is not possibe. He attacked pisto many times. He started what he could not finish. You all took over his fight. Why did he start it? Pisto nature is no nonsense but he is a very kind man. I think you dont like him because you fall into the group of those with low budget. If you are a successful farmer, you will appreciate him.
Ok Pisto, it's OK. I don't want to be involved in all these.
We would be glad if you can continue your teachings, we really miss them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29)

price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.