Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head (1968 Views)

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. / How To Cook Nigerian Unripe Plantain Porridge With Bushmeat And Fish (photos) / Eating Fish Head Can Mean So Many Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by rowlandwhy: 12:01pm On May 03, 2007
Yesterday lunch time, I just felt like eating roasted yam and fish.

As i entered the restaurant,  LO AND BEHOLD, 3 girls performing surgery on head of fish, EACH ON HER OWN; It was like a competition.
"Going to occasion without eating fishhead is just as if i didnt take anything" one of them said.

Infact, i was speechless. shocked shocked shocked

What could u think that can make Port harcourt girls to like fish head uo to this extent?
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by rock2(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2007
na wa oh! na only 3 girls you see and the next thing be Port Harcourt girls. chill out now. whats wrong in eating fish head sef, has Obasanjo or NAFDAC banned it.

I sure say the restaurant you go chop sef no try. It was even fish you were going there to eat yourself.
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by dgb4(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2007
rowlandwhy:

"Going to occasion without eating fishhead is just as if i didnt take anything" one of them said.

DO our girls love it all this much?
It might be true, but i have to confirm first and get back to all!!
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by cuteass1(f): 11:25pm On May 03, 2007
@ poster

speechless? because they like fish-head?? lmao grin grin

No offence dear, but i still don't understand what you're trying to imply (is it supposed to be a stereotype or something? lol), anybody could like fish-head . . Three friends that like the same thing just went to get a bite of what they like, it could have been any other meat

My younger sis. loves chicken-head and so do many others i know (they claim the brain is the sweetest part lol), but i still don't find it weired or head-shaking even though i can't stand it myself. I hate goat meat, but many others will kill for it, I don't think it has anything to do with where you're from wink

To each man, his preference!!!! wink (its there to be eaten, not?) lol
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by AlRaheem(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2007
W/ no lie or Shame I luv a Fried Titus Fish Head o!!
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by rowlandwhy: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2007
lol
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by benit(f): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ row,
are u new in ph? that is the local fast food here.
Bole and fish(croaker). I like the neatly prepared ones(expensive though)
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by dgb4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
benit:

Bole and fish(croaker). I like the neatly prepared ones(expensive though)

Is it the head?? Row is wondering because one of the girls said
rowlandwhy:

everybody as i know eats bole and fish
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by benit(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
A lot of pple prefer fish head, have u been to the spot at D Line and Elekahia? i eat it too but at home when i am not busy.
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by rowlandwhy: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
benit:

A lot of people prefer fish head, have u been to the spot at D Line and Elekahia? i eat it too but at home when i am not busy.

We call it home work grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
lol grin, i personally don't like fish head. but i guess one man's poison is another man's food.
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by Biabeke(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
I am a Rivers State indigene, but my husband is from Delta State. At first, he could not understand why I ate my fish head with so much relish. I guess it is a primary trait of riverine indigenes. Now, he eats it with me. This is a standing point of view from a Rivers woman. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Girls And Fish-head by ujuslims(f): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2007
Fish head is the Koko!
especially when yu jam it with Bole'

(1) (Reply)

How Deos It Feel Like When You Taste This Drink / Photos From Our On-going Cake Training!!!! / Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.