Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason (34288 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2019
Congratulations Doc.
God bless your New Home
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by luminouz(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2019
folake4u:
My father would feel the same way too embarassed
Why won't he,when its a very responsible ME ur marrying
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Akuruoulo(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2019
Jayslicky:
The bond between fathers and daughters are usually strong, giving your daughter to another man for marriage feels like you are loosing a part of you which is very sad and interesting, it is interesting because your daughter is starting a new life of her own and it is sad because she is leaving you and all her concentration would be on her husband.

This man is reluctant to give away his daughter because he remembers the different benefits he used to get from her that would now be limited.

Same love mothers have for their sons .

3 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by bamasite(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2019
Nice one.....

According to WWE, "You deserve it"
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by riczy(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2019
folake4u:
ar u sure?
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 10:20am On May 10, 2019
Ya pikin wey don dey chop prink since Primary school...see this baba o shocked

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Daeylar(f): 10:20am On May 10, 2019
This is very disturbing.
if its possible for one to marry his daughter, I will never give you out in marriage,

I really don't think a father should look at his daughter and think of marrying her. That's disturbing in so many ways.

3 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Gforce2019: 10:20am On May 10, 2019
Furiosa:
Gives out? Like a sacrificial lamb or what??

No .... ladies are object of purchase readily position in the shelf or corridor of marriage market....

How I wish I know where you are positioned, I could I come for inspection , enquiry and further deliberation.(provided you're qualify)

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by henrybomb(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
Maybe he was shagging her..
Is that how you shag your mom?
Sense is far from your reach

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by solochris(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2019
folake4u:

Marry first

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by basic23111: 10:30am On May 10, 2019
is not easy, i have a lovely daughter too..........since i marry her mom too from one family,,she will get marry one day
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ProdigalSaviour: 10:31am On May 10, 2019
Product of irresponsible upbringing spotted...congratulations on your foolishness
internationalman:

2 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by geezynoni: 10:32am On May 10, 2019
If it were to be ned nwoko she was getting married to, the headline would have been "Father all smiles as he gives out his daughter in marriage"

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by wandeykul(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
You don't have sense or maybe you don't have a fathers love..

2 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by lmm4real: 10:37am On May 10, 2019
IamD18:
She must be a very mannered and good daughter for him to cry in this manner, more like she does every wifely duties(excluding sex) for him in the house.

Fathers don't play with their daughters sha, i mean responsible daughters.

Well, in my opinion; I think this is a clear indication that the young man married a good woman, not those nagging and irresponsible ones.

Happy married life to them.

TRUE STORY
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by spiceadole: 10:39am On May 10, 2019
This is too much emotions displayed.

Let it be just that and not that he had any amorous relationship with his daughter.
Concerning how men are these days.
Won't be surprised if he was shining her kpekus.

It's women that cry during marriage.
Brides cry..
bride's mothers cry.
A crying groom is fake
A crying bride's father is not well upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2019
Crocodile tears.
They will still prefer male children las las.
Groom looks like a brute.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ImaIma1(f): 10:57am On May 10, 2019
Oluromantic:

Its sad that d Nigerian community including op has a wrong conation about d male gender with all the psychology exposure around. I don't know how expressing affection for your child on a rare occasion makes you a non-man. When its not crying over pot of soup as women normally do often

It is the men that made it that way. They make it seem like crying is a woman thing...women are emotional and men are logical mumbo jumbo.

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by kikelomojessy(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2019
I moms are always very emotional because they know their girls well (the hardworking ones etc) so they will feel it more because the lady that act as herself is going away.

But dad's are just going to miss them too but not as much as mothers.

There was plenty joy for all plenty wonderful sisters that got married���. How many cry my late dad wan cry (RIP DAD). it's was all joy jare (in his mind he will be like , make una go fast fast una too plenty)��

I am the one that will cry like he'll cause he neva had the chance to give me away. So my makeup artist better be prepared oh cos you will have to plaster my face well.

Happy married life to them. God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by deltateam: 10:58am On May 10, 2019
Jayslicky:
Is that the way you shag your daughter? Only perverts reason this way.

This thought can only come from a sick brain.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Meliaen(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2019
IamD18:
She must be a very mannered and good daughter for him to cry in this manner, more like she does every wifely duties(excluding sex) for him in the house.

Fathers don't play with their daughters sha, i mean responsible daughters.

Well, in my opinion; I think this is a clear indication that the young man married a good woman, not those nagging and irresponsible ones.

Happy married life to them.

Shut up idiot. You only have some positive thing to say cos he's ipob. If it was another tribe, your rotten mouth would conclude albeit shamelessly that he's fuckingg her.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 11:12am On May 10, 2019
Meliaen:

Shut up idiot. You only have some positive thing to say cos he's ipob. If it was another tribe, your rotten mouth would conclude albeit shamelessly that he's fuckingg her.
What an INSULT...
It appears we have many Nigerians in this form now...

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Oluromantic: 11:14am On May 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is the men that made it that way. They make it seem like crying is a woman thing...women are emotional and men are logical mumbo jumbo.
No. Not all women are really d crying emotional type and not all men are rocky minded..there are always exceptions to all societal norms/culture and not that d men made it so
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by frozen70(f): 11:20am On May 10, 2019
Father's and daughter's love is very amazing

Mother's and son's love are the most fantastic of them all

If you love your man give same to his mum and you are covered
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by MOVERSMAG: 11:26am On May 10, 2019
For Rtd Colonel Nebosa to cry like this, you need to know his daughter was awesome
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Read From the Caption below ...

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/father-cries-as-he-gives-out-his-daughter-in-marriage-states-emotional-reason/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by chris31(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2019
This shows that the guy is so lucky coz for her father to cry like this she is a good girl
Pls God direct me to this kind family that trained their daughter very well so i won't end up in regret

3 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by kayusely70(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2019
That's genuine love for your daughter, i dmt trust myself not to cry when my daughter is getting married.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by gwama: 11:39am On May 10, 2019
Sure this dad sleep with her daughter
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by akejujoe(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2019
Fathers and daughters have this crazy bond especially when the father is always there for them. My daughters are more attached to their dad than me to the extent that they fall sick if he travels. I dey jealous their bond sef. I can imagine how he feels about entrusting his precious jewel into another man's care.

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by godofuck231: 11:51am On May 10, 2019
What if it were Tonto getting g married u need to see the Relief, like " thank God finally we will sleep well now"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession? / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.