Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason (34287 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
Maybe he was shagging her..

People like you make others think that all fathers are perverts. When you have a daughter, you better not have sex with her. Because this your mindset might stick.

2 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by paix(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2019
Such is life my dear. The same thing happened when you married your wife back then, you were all smiles and dancing like a little puppet while your father-in-law was busy shedding tears. Now the reality is dawned on you as you experience the pain of letting go of your daughter. Wish the new couple a happy married life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by deebrain(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2019
A good daughter.

Today's generation of ladies? no way.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2019
IamD18:
She must be a very mannered and good daughter for him to cry in this manner, more like she does every wifely duties(excluding sex) for him in the house.

Fathers don't play with their daughters sha, i mean responsible daughters.

Well, in my opinion; I think this is a clear indication that the young man married a good woman, not those nagging and irresponsible ones.

Happy married life to them.

U always inspire me bro. Nice one
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ledamaster(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:

just as your mother was shagging you abi? must every parent be like yours?

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Foxie: 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
spiceadole:
This is too much emotions displayed.

Let it be just that and not that he had any amorous relationship with his daughter.
Concerning how men are these days.
Won't be surprised if he was shining her kpekus.

It's women that cry during marriage.
Brides cry..
bride's mothers cry.
A crying groom is fake
A crying bride's father is not well upstairs
And you my friend is sick upstairs to come up with this!
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by internationalman(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2019
ledamaster:

just as your mother was shagging you abi? must every parent be like yours?
No every patent can't be like mine
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by internationalman(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

People like you make others think that all fathers are perverts. When you have a daughter, you better not have sex with her. Because this your mindset might stick.
Relax.. It's just a suggestion..
Nobody really knows why he's shedding the tears, only him does
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by toprealman: 1:55pm On May 10, 2019
Cossy's father will dance Zanku when she "leaves" home.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by internationalman(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
ProdigalSaviour:
Product of irresponsible upbringing spotted...congratulations on your foolishness
And you think you insulting me makes you any better than me?
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:

Relax.. It's just a suggestion..
Nobody really knows why he's shedding the tears, only him does

And why is that the suggestion that comes to mind. Why not that he will miss heis gisting partner, or anything else. Stuffs like this make women paranoid. They now start suspecting their husband's every move around their daughter.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Rotji(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:

How on earth would someone with sense be talking like this?! undecided embarassed cry
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Jodha(f): 3:29pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Where Did You Get That Picture On Your Profile

Yhu want it?
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Livingstone124: 3:33pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
your mind needs urgent surgery by a native doctor �
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by spiceadole: 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
Foxie:
And you my friend is sick upstairs to come up with this!

Call me whatever but in reality,i may not be far from the truth
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 10, 2019
I think this is beyond fatherly affection and care. I see a father who was obsessively protective and extremely possessive of his daughter. So much that he would have married her if it was right to. Actually if you're not a female and you don't have a possessive father, you won't understand the kind of freedom she probably feels right now. Dear future and current dads, we understand that you love your children and they are 'gifts' from God but try to understand the fact that you didnt create them and so you dont own them. They are not really gifts from God... They are like the biblical 'talents'. Nurture them, help them grow, give them space to grow as they also have their own dreams and aspirations.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by sylve11: 4:44pm On May 10, 2019
Kinda sad sad cool
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by biggy26: 4:49pm On May 10, 2019
folake4u:
My father would feel the same way too embarassed
You must be a good girl. wink
folake4u:
You must be a good girl.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by internationalman(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

And why is that the suggestion that comes to mind. Why not that he will miss heis gisting partner, or anything else. Stuffs like this make women paranoid. They now start suspecting their husband's every move around their daughter.
Haven't you heard of fathers shagging their own daughters before?

Please madam I'm having headache.. Don't quote me
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2019
He should cheer up, it's good day for him, the fact that he's alive to witness this auspicious day is a thing of joy.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by chisophia(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2019
My dad cried too
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by folake4u(f): 7:44pm On May 10, 2019
luminouz:
Why won't he,when its a very responsible ME ur marrying

Luminouz in your heart of heart, are you sure you're responsible? tongue
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2019
folake4u:

Luminouz in your heart of heart, are you sure you're responsible? tongue
100 yards husband material babe kiss
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by daviesblaze(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2019
Stephani3e:
it is not by force to comment if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Sometimes keeping quiet makes someone look intelligent.
I just love your logical and reasonable approach towards every discussion.
You got yourself a fan wink
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2019
daviesblaze:
I just love your logical and reasonable approach towards every discussion. You got yourself a fan wink
Thanks smiley
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by noble2faith(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
folake4u:

Bother not babygirl! AM gonna wipe ur tears and that of ur dad on dat day. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ProdigalSaviour: 1:13pm On May 12, 2019
Am not insulting you pls am describing you which you have affirmed am right..lolz
internationalman:

And you think you insulting me makes you any better than me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession? / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.