Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures (27531 Views)

Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 7:24am On May 10, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ...
When I heard my friend lost his mum, I had to breeze in and out of abuja to pay my respects. He’s shaken but not broken. Truly a strong man, born of a great woman.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/comedian-bovi-visits-senator-dino-melaye-over-his-mothers-death-pictures/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 7:25am On May 10, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by KingAzubuike(f): 7:25am On May 10, 2019
Is he meant to be smiling or shedding peppery tears.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by amaniro: 7:27am On May 10, 2019
Two comedians.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2019
Make this guy no go make joke with Dino mama death ooo. There is time for everything.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by daddytime(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2019
He's my friend too...I just sent him a message of condolence..

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by GisterBlogger: 8:22am On May 10, 2019
tongue

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by mrgraphics01: 8:29am On May 10, 2019
my condolences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by hubtiva: 11:42am On May 10, 2019
They Are both Omedian

if you need businesscard, Flyers, Posters

CLICK HERE
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by GOLDENMAMA(f): 11:44am On May 10, 2019
There face though....
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by Yankiss(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2019
Good he called to commiserate with Dino. What are friends for?
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by GOLDENMAMA(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2019
Their face ....

1 Like

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by Kayouzka(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2019
Newly Built 3 Bedroom Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow and 2 Living room, located at Abraham Oke street, off Dele Kuti street, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos and 2 Living room, located at Abraham Oke street, off Dele Kuti street, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos.

The property is 100% completed with furnished kitchen, the bedrooms is in suit, with Tanazol compound and very close to the new Domino pizza at Ebute.

Measuring: ~333Sq.Mts

Documents available:
Registered survey plan

Price:
#27M (Twenty Seven Million Naira). Make an offer

You will be glad, doing business with us.

For more details, contact:
Akindele kayode kolawole at
Email.
akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by oforjide: 11:51am On May 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Is he meant to be smiling or shedding peppery tears.
stop misbehaving. I don't know why afonjos and foolishness are 5 and 6.
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by anambraamaka: 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
Two Comedians
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by momove4real25(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by ekene101: 1:07pm On May 10, 2019
Bovi and licking of political ass for money, very greedy and selfish human who can't lend his voice for the common folks,he only cared about his pocket.fake celebrity,I can never spend my one kobo to pay for any of his shows or buy his CD. Greedy fellow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by PisciMan: 1:12pm On May 10, 2019
Chess sense...
Re: Bovi Visits Dino Melaye Over His Mother's Death - Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2019
Two people with similar profession. One na political comedian while the other na stand up comedian... undecided undecided as long as comedian dey all join. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / Elenu & Chinwe Anyanwu's White Wedding Picture / Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.