Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region (697 Views)

BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Dayocold001: 10:01am On May 10, 2019
When reading through comment you read pitiful statement like

Red mud region, red roof region, almajiri and all whatnots by

The truth is this is Nigeria and every fvcking place is a shithole, no tribe or region is exempt. Everywhere is a collective shithole.

Forget the nonsense about calling one side degenerate and claiming your side is intelligent, the underdevelopement is holistic touching the most our people

Yes, the are places that are less of a shithole in all states that you bring pictures here and start exhalting your state or tribe or region, well that is just a 0.01 percent something, the majority of our landmass is all states is a shithole, the most people out of our populations live in this shithole. So what do you mean when you come here to brag about the very little you show off. You are just bragging away your myopia and stupidity!!!

The developed world does not function because of the 1% that are wealthy... It fuctions because of the 99% that are working and okay... A state is a sum of it people, not just the high-class in the society

So whenever you fvcking igbos or hausa or Yoruba ever to make derision of one another... Remember there is no major difference between us because every where is a shithole and we would rather have it the other way round.

Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2019
You've spoken like a true Nigerian. But I can bet you're neither Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. Those three as a group lack the ability to see clearly devoid of parochial sentiments.
Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Ultimatezlant: 10:10am On May 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Dayocold001: 10:18am On May 10, 2019
writefreely:
You've spoken like a true Nigerian. But I can bet you're neither Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. Those three as a group lack the ability to see clearly devoid of parochial sentiments.
I'm one actually... But it pisses me off like are u telling me there is an eldorado somewhere is Nigeria that I don't know
Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Dayocold001: 10:18am On May 10, 2019
writefreely:
I'm one actually... But it pisses me off like are u telling me there is an eldorado somewhere is Nigeria that I don't know of
writefreely:
I'm one actually... But it pisses me off like are u telling me there is an eldorado somewhere in Nigeria that I don't know of
Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Davash222(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2019
Brown roofers, shey una dey hear

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Davash222(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I don't agree, we are developers and we have developed all the major countries in the world including China, america, Japan etc.

We just can't develop abia and our other states because Nigeria doesn't allow us to do so
Here, we mine skulls for a living. We derive pleasures and orgams in mining skulls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by helinues: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
My region may not be the holiest, still I am proud of the good side of it.

Only a bastard will use left hand to describe his father's house
Re: Nigeria As A Whole Is In Shambles, Stop Glorifying Your Tribe And Region by Dayocold001: 1:10pm On May 10, 2019
helinues:
My region may not be the holiest, still I am proud of the good side of it.

Only a bastard will use left hand to describe his father's house
exactly what I'm saying... maybe your father's house is Mozambique abi since Nigeria is your Aunty's house

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And Secondus Are Under Hibernation! / Oshimole Refers To Apc Members As Evil And Sychophantic / Abia Guber: Court Dismisses Uche Ogah's Petition Against Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.