Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris (43161 Views)

Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris by flexyfit(f): 10:30pm On May 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Your proposed husband
lwkm...I don't know him biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris by Baddiezz(f): 7:34am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:
Our Gorimapa Chris brown.
Holds laugh
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris by hopexter(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2019
quincyshakur:
Na till dem old finish before dem begin born pekin How man go marry him folo man keep for house sad sad sad sad

The guyman never dey release inside, he no wan rush am and by the way, no be every couple dey Marry to born. How many kids you get sef?
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris by quincyshakur(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2019
I get 2kids dem fine pass angel wink cheesy
hopexter:

The guyman never dey release inside, he no wan rush am and by the way, no be every couple dey Marry to born. How many kids you get sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.