Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown (9205 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown by fahren(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2019
EFCC vs Fayose (Today)

EFCC witness contradicted himself and said he was told to lie that he moved cash to Afao Ekiti, Fayose's hometown.

The witness, Adewale Aladegbola Clement, who was a driver with the Zenith Bank, Ado Ekiti branch till 2015 said he was told to lie by the bank Cash Officer, Okemute Oputu.

He said that on April 16, 2015 that they claimed he moved cash to Afao, the Zenith Bank bullion van was grounded and there was no operations

Obviously shocked by the witness contradictory evidence, EFCC lawyer, Rotimi Jacobs (SAN) hurriedly asked for adjournment.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown by TooMuchStuff: 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
BuhariApC is EfCC attack Dog.

Evil combos... I tell ya

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown by Divay22(f): 12:51pm On May 10, 2019
This just shows you how wicked and corrupt the EFCC can be under this demonic APC administration.
They will keep on exposing themselves till the very end of this miserable administration.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown by sparog(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
Na wa ooh

That guys life will not be safe after this

He has exposed EFCC's lies and this means that some of the evidences and statements they have is fake and fabricated

1 Like

Re: Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown by fahren(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2019
You are very correct

sparog:
Na wa ooh

That guys life will not be safe after this

He has exposed EFCC's lies and this means that some of the evidences and statements they have is fake and fabricated

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS / Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.