Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos (1998 Views)

The North Will Serve Tinubu Breakfast The Same Way They Did Olu Falae / Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by sarrki(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2019
The nightmares of some people

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by mightyhaze: 9:25pm On May 10, 2019
That miyetti herdman is right,..this man is atleast 20years older than bughara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by delugajackson: 9:25pm On May 10, 2019
All ye Nairaland Zombies.

Behold your slave masters.

I can already see them running amok on this thread like excited monkeys. Just like the ones below me. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be a zombie.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2019
Some people would not have good night rest tonight.

Headache and trauma will overwhelm them

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by Kwamecron(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2019
Jaga
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by matify83: 9:30pm On May 10, 2019
What is the delight when fake news tries to drive a wedge between these two?

The Jagaban appears to enjoy unfettered access to the C-in-C.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by iTearHerToto: 9:31pm On May 10, 2019
Third pic tho cry I only see Buhari with an ape. Didn't see Tinubu

Perhaps he was the one that took the picangry
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Thank you

We are grateful to god
Tinubu is our leader that gave us Fashola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Fayemi, Lai, Abdulrazaq, Osinbajo etc.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by henrysam(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2019
Foolish Yoruba man. Fulani kidnappers are now in ife/Ibadan road. He never deemed it fit to condemn it just because he wants to rule Nigeria by all means
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by darocha1: 10:15pm On May 10, 2019
God has really uplifted Bola Tinubu. As a name sake, I prophecy such upliftment into my own life as well

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2019
Imported honey Mr President
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by sarrki(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2019
darocha1:
God has really uplifted Bola Tinubu. As a name sake, I prophecy such upliftment into my own life as well

So shall it be for you and your household

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by scribble: 10:56pm On May 10, 2019
your excellency i am here to report the looting of Lagos is continuing unabated
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by omenkaLives(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2019
Terrible way to end a day for the Yeastern Abobakus. cheesy

Mood of the entire PotorVille right now.. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by omenkaLives(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2019
Terrible way to end a day for the Internally Displaced Yeastern Abobakus. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:

guess your father is late
one those ways to show respect to your parents is to avoid insulting other peoples parents cos dey may do worse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by omenkaLives(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2019
scribble:
your excellency i am here to report the looting of Lagos is continuing unabated

Lagoon takes no gate fee and is open to all and sundry. What are you waiting for? Wouldn't you like to take a bath?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by omenkaLives(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2019
delugajackson:
All ye Nairaland Zombies.

Behold your slave masters.

I can already see them running amok on this thread like excited monkeys. Just like the ones below me. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be a zombie.
Compared to the slave master of a certain sub species of humans pictured below. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by BluntBoy(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:

I wanted to say something really nasty to you but then I saw your moniker. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2019
Why would watching a man take a stroll with his houseboy give anyone nightmares?

sarrki:
The nightmares of some people
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by SarkinYarki: 11:31pm On May 10, 2019
The king of Lagos is a pet slave to Buhari ..na wa ooo..Buhari knows how to put Tinubu on work

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2019
Is that a gorilla? No wonder he converted to a religion created for animals.

omenkaLives:
Compared to the slave master of a certain sub species of humans pictured below. cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by BeautifulMind2: 11:31pm On May 10, 2019
omenkaLives:

Is El-rufia from Southeast grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by BeautifulMind2: 11:38pm On May 10, 2019
omenkaLives:
Typical slave grin why not face the short devil that came to Lagos and insult Tinubu, why pushing your frustration to those who care less about you guys Is it not act of
cowardness
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by kehinde1588(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The king of Lagos is a pet slave to Buhari ..na wa ooo..Buhari knows how to put Tinubu on work
You are really pained seeing them together in a joyous mood.

Sheabi you people were saying rubbish before that both of them were at loggerhead and they have been avoiding each other.

No one dares to reduce Tinubus influence. Even Aso rock cabals tried but they failed.
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by Nobody: 1:08am On May 11, 2019
Oga and his boy...

The General and his puppet Emperor
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by RemiTinubu(f): 1:28am On May 11, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by RemiTinubu(f): 1:29am On May 11, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Lagoon takes no gate fee and is open to all and sundry. What are you waiting for? Wouldn't you like to take a bath?
[/s]
more trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by RemiTinubu(f): 1:30am On May 11, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Terrible way to end a day for the Internally Displaced Yeastern Abobakus. cheesy

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Breakfast With President Muhammadu Buhari At State House- Photos by RemiTinubu(f): 1:31am On May 11, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
Balderdash

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos Of Okorocha's Properties Sealed By EFCC / Lauretta Onochie’s Social Media Crimes: Presidency Now Concerned / Check Out The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Ondo Today (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.