Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

See How Gambling Website Make Their Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Gambling Website Make Their Money (318 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Gambling Website Make Their Money by johndik(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2019
A lottery is a game of chance in which many people play for the opportunity to win prizes. Part of the money taken in by a lottery is used to award the winners and to pay the costs of administering the lottery. The money left over is profit. Lotteries are extremely popular and legal in more than a hundred countries.
Also, lotteries are very competitive and has a secret that is not easy nor common to everyone to know the exact secret on how to play and win. ;DA lottery is a game of chance in which many people play for the opportunity to win prizes. Part of the money taken in by a lottery is used to award the winners and to pay the costs of administering the lottery. The money left over is profit. Lotteries are extremely popular and legal in more than a hundred countries.
Also, lotteries are very competitive and has a secret that is not easy nor common to everyone to know the exact secret on how to play and win.
But now I have exposed the secret to you... click here to read more: https://figeria.com/topic-Baba-Ijebu-Winning-Secret-Numbers-Exposed

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help. I Want To Start Pharmacy Business / Cbn ,unified Payments And Other Banks In Deep Shit . / I Need A Reliable Shipping Website(company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.