Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? (3562 Views)

What's The Highest Amount You Were Tipped For Running Errands As A Child / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by tutsie(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2007
GOd ,i hate washing .I LOVE CLEAN clothes but i hate washing.i also hate going to the market esp, OSHODI,Mile 12,eko.
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2007
paperwork at the office.all those quintiplicate forms. ewww!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by babadee(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2007
!. arranging my room, its seems there is always a doby-like elf around who throws my stuff around and makes it untidy
2. cooking 3 great meals for me a day
3. driving me around, lagos traffic is simply crazy
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by Hugoboi(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2007
Taking the auto for servicing.>>>Freaks me out!!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by angelchi(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2007
someone dat will wash my cloths n cook 4 me. cheesy
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by panla: 12:17am On May 09, 2007
K Since all yall demands are unrealistic. Let me post mine 2, I only wish I could pay someone peanuts to sleep for me. So I wont have to bother about sleep.
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by pek(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2007
washing because of my waist pain. going to the market cause you have to haggle and bumo into god knows. any other thing is okay by me
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by ehie007(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2007
i neeed someone to be wiping my asss for me atfer shiting
oops! shocked did i just say that

wont mind sha but has to be a female grin cheesy grin
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by minute(f): 12:27am On May 10, 2007
nothing! im more of a freak,even go to the length of washn my car by myself,do i need to go get a life? lol,ive heard dat frm pple over and over,some say i need a boyfriend to calm me down-watever!
Re: Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:32pm On May 14, 2007
may be. . wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos GIS / Airtel Unlimited Data*new / Hidden Sexuality Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.