Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed (2999 Views)

Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by ugreat(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2019
Hello Gurus,
I need your thoughts on 2001/2002 Toyota Avensis wagon as a small car for haulage. I intend using it once in a while for small haulage/logistics job. Also I will need other viable options as Toyota products are hot-cake. Thanks
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by ruby360: 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
Wagon is better. Car is strong. Cotonou people use it for transportation.
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by L3unamm3(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
1999/2000 Avensis hatchback/wagon or CarinaE hatchback/wagon, those cars are beasts especially the carinaE will fit into that profile of haulage and logistics. Preferably get the 1.8L engine.
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by ugreat(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
Thanks guys.
Cc: Nurey and Gazzuzz what do you think?
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by nurey(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2019
ugreat:
Thanks guys.
Cc: what do you think?

Eggs, bread, cakes, displaying used cloths and shoes, light weight hauling, the Toyota is ok.

planks, iron fence, roofing sheets, tiles, bags of rice, packs of soft drinks medium to heavy weight haulage

Nissan primera P11 wagon, Mazda wagon, Volvo 740 series, Passat wagon B4 this ones can be modified at the rear to withstand heavy cargo, some came with rear axle for that cargo capacity from factory.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by ugreat(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2019
nurey:

Eggs, bread, cakes, displaying used cloths and shoes, light weight hauling, the Toyota is ok.

planks, iron fence, roofing sheets, tiles, bags of rice, packs of soft drinks medium to heavy weight haulage

Nissan primera P11 wagon, Mazda wagon, Volvo 740 series, Passat wagon B4 this ones can be modified at the rear to withstand heavy cargo, some came with rear axle for that cargo capacity from factory.

Does this apply both to Automatic and Manual version?
I'm looking at Automatic.
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by nurey(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2019
ugreat:

Gear type can only be determined by you. One that fits your budget and is available
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by L3unamm3(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2019
ugreat:

If you're gonna be doing a lot of haulage.. Manual is best, stay off auto trans.
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by ugreat(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2019
ugreat:

Boss, among all these, which ones are more fuel efficient?
Also Carina E is not among your list!
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by nurey(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2019
ugreat:

Boss, among all these, which ones are more fuel efficient?
Also Carina E is not among your list!

Carina E and that Avensis are same thing UpTo 90% so if you tell me you are buying carina I take it you know it's same thing as that year Avensis.

Fuel economy are so identical it's Negligible as all vehicles have 4cylinder version. Though the Passat and Volvo 4cylinder may be different because they are in a higher class than the rest and they are top heavy.
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by L3unamm3(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2019
If you want a cheap and easier maintenance, just go for the CarinaE or the avensis
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by ugreat(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2019
nurey:

Carina E and that Avensis are same thing UpTo 90% so if you tell me you are buying carina I take it you know it's same thing as that year Avensis.

Fuel economy are so identical it's Negligible as all vehicles have 4cylinder version. Though the Passat and Volvo 4cylinder may be different because they are in a higher class than the rest and they are top heavy.
You never disappoint in your thoughts. Thank you Nurey
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by wolima: 10:50am On May 15, 2019
You can check Toyota Avensis specifications here https://www.auto-data.net/en/toyota-avensis-model-431 .

1 Like

Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by xpac01(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2019
L3unamm3:

If you're gonna be doing a lot of haulage.. Manual is best, stay off auto trans.

Found this info very useful.. Thanks bro.
Re: Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed by senatorken01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
please like how much can someone get this fairly used Toyota Avensis or Carina E. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Foreign Used Car For 700k? / 3 Types Of Car Painting: Pros And Cons / What Should I Be Aware Of In Nissan Xterra Vehicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.