Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters (35656 Views)

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me / The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by kingjrofficial(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2019
Spirit of shopping malls and restaurants
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by kingjrofficial(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2019
Olosho spirit
Spirit of iPhone
Spirit of guys with car and A.C
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by naturalwaves: 6:54am On May 12, 2019
Gerrard59:

Mistake: Correlating UTME score to eventual performance in school.

The BGS in my department made similar score as the quoted dude. Myself nko? I didn't even make the best of scores yet I finished in the top 5%, so it doesn't work that way. Some folks even managed to scale through WASSCE but made excellent grades in their UG programme. Yes, I understand it's expected for someone who has a high UTME score to do well in an undergraduate program, but it does not always work that way.
I get your point perfectly. The truth is that performing well in school has to do more with strategising and being organised rather than what one knows. Unfortunately, some courses of study require you not only to be organised but for you to have the intellectual capacity as well. Some of such courses are Physics, computer science, engineering (just to mention a few). While I agree that a lot of things may have affected his scores on the exam day but if 182 was what he could score without much hindrance, that means he still has some struggles with his mathematics, physics and the likes. These courses do not give you the room to start learning from afresh and start getting serious. As soon as you get in, you will be bombarded with advanced maths, complex integrals and so on. Computer programming itself requires good logical and mathematical skills. Someone who is still struggling to garner 50/100 in UME maths is going to have a terrible time-out. That is my point!
It is better the person goes back and learn more then come back with a better fight next year. That is my point!
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by AlexGoodman: 7:03am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?
Buy a change of Institution form when it's out and place Delsu as first choice. They accept 180...
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 7:08am On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:
Does this also apply to single white ladies?

Also do write on "Types of spirits delaying Nigerians from being better economically engaged and living more comfortably".
bros ebi like your sisters full for house ooh..... grin
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by innobarca(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2019
Those spirits are operating only in Nigeria I guess, bc even in some other African countries nobody thinks that a particular spirit is delaying marriage.

Many white girls even decide on their own against having kids or even getting married.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Lordknowz: 7:28am On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

Computer science is for highly cerebral people. With that horrendous score of yours, you will cry almost everyday if you get in. You will regret the day you wrote "computer science" in your Utme form. People will be calling you "campus guy" when you go home for holidays but your carry overs in school can be a 4 by 4 matrix.
The point I am trying to make is this; go back to the drawing board, get all needed resources, study hard and prepare for next UTME. If you really want to study computer science, you need to be academically sound and prepared.
Funnily enough, I went to that schoOl and studied computer science but it was not called Funaab that time.
Good luck!

What you said isn't completely true...
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Pavore9: 7:36am On May 12, 2019
gocac:
bros ebi like your sisters full for house ooh..... grin

How does my sisters being married or unmarried influencing the Nigerian economy? The Canada, Australia, Europe etc Nigerians are praying and hustling to relocate to, is this the type of topics people in those places are so soaked up in?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by anddddddy: 7:38am On May 12, 2019
I want ask question how long does it take to engage a woman before marriage?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Egalitarian1: 7:44am On May 12, 2019
Hahahahahahaha
I swear,you get mouth moor! Quite interesting and educative.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nanatrendy(f): 7:46am On May 12, 2019
Marriage , marriage, marriage I hope you know that there is no marriage in heaven, and not everyone is destined to marry. Stop disturbing people with marriage it's not the only thing worth doing with life
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by naturalwaves: 7:51am On May 12, 2019
Lordknowz:

What you said isn't completely true...
Which one of them don't you agree with sir?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by BrotherBlood1: 8:03am On May 12, 2019
Dear Third World Country,
Getting married isn't your primary assignment on earth.
In fact it's NEVER your primary assignment on earth.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by DonMekino(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2019
These things are physical things, why allude spiritual stuff to them.... Be warned
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by jman77(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2019
Aunty shiloh spotted! Have a blessed Sunday o.
Nanatrendy:
Marriage , marriage, marriage I hope you know that there is no marriage in heaven, and not everyone is destined to marry. Stop disturbing people with marriage it's not the only thing worth doing with life
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by jman77(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2019
Spiritual controls the physical....if you know?! You know.
DonMekino:
These things are physical things, why allude spiritual stuff to them.... Be warned
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by millionboi2: 8:41am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
wat u should be thinking of now should be there how to acquire a skill not certificate/degree
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by oladoja1(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
You need to work on your vocabulary first
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Fundango: 9:34am On May 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the major spirit that delays marriage of single women especially of Christian domination are as follows :"

1..... Most Christian women are too submissive to their pastors than their spouses.

2..... Most Christian women are not marriage worthy because feminism is an abominable thought promoted by Christian women unlike their Islamic counterparts who are always loyal to men while acknowledging the leadership role of men.

3...... Most Christian women are dressed in seductive outfits unlike their Muslim counterparts who are covered up in veils and sanctity.

4..... Most Christian women are likely to cheat on their spouses than their Muslim counterparts.

I hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that majority of sane men will never marry such women described in the 4 points above sad

Well said!May GOD bless you brother.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Uchesis: 9:39am On May 12, 2019
Harmony92:
What abt d men...I have a frnd 39 yrs old n e is still single...even wit his car n house.
U can still help him. U know how
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by lordm(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:

Also do write on "Types of spirits delaying Nigerians from being better economically engaged and living more comfortably".
don't mind them.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Mrkumareze(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2019
Spirit of slayqueen
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Gerrard59(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

I get your point perfectly. The truth is that performing well in school has to do more with strategising and being organised rather than what one knows. Unfortunately, some courses of study require you not only to be organised but for you to have the intellectual capacity as well. Some of such courses are Physics, computer science, engineering (just to mention a few). While I agree that a lot of things may have affected his scores on the exam day but if 182 was what he could score without much hindrance, that means he still has some struggles with his mathematics, physics and the likes. These courses do not give you the room to start learning from afresh and start getting serious. As soon as you get in, you will be bombarded with advanced maths, complex integrals and so on. Computer programming itself requires good logical and mathematical skills. Someone who is still struggling to garner 50/100 in UME maths is going to have a terrible time-out. That is my point!
It is better the person goes back and learn more then come back with a better fight next year. That is my point!

If so, then I wholly agree with you.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Gforce2019: 10:08am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
Reason why we see evening Newspapers everywhere

Evening newspapers are the best paper to read. ....if you understand what I'm saying....
Morning newspapers are naive and lack experience but no evening newspapers is naive and lack experience....
They have been through ups and downs of Life. So, if you are of my age group, I advocate that you should go for evening newspaper.. provided she can still have a children for you...

Is there any evening newspaper for me to read throughout the rest of my life. ? Pls hook-up . But you must have a good content o! For real
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by monarch101(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Like your mama didn't accept kondo from conductors before marrying that he goat that spewed his sperm. Ask that slut and let her talk true.
Savage of the highest order.shot fired
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by naturalwaves: 10:23am On May 12, 2019
Gerrard59:

If so, then I wholly agree with you.
Glad you got the point.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by monarch101(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Your mother was a fish brain until she realised she's not getting younger. She married that your ape father. kiss undecided
Another hot one
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Damitism: 10:45am On May 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the major spirit that delays marriage of single women especially of Christian domination are as follows :"

1..... Most Christian women are too submissive to their pastors than their spouses.

2..... Most Christian women are not marriage worthy because feminism is an abominable thought promoted by Christian women unlike their Islamic counterparts who are always loyal to men while acknowledging the leadership role of men.

3...... Most Christian women are dressed in seductive outfits unlike their Muslim counterparts who are covered up in veils and sanctity.

4..... Most Christian women are likely to cheat on their spouses than their Muslim counterparts.

I hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that majority of sane men will never marry such women described in the 4 points above sad

Yes, you have been able to convince me.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by stankezzy: 11:40am On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:

this reply looks very foolish , what has marriage advice got to do with Nigerian economy or d writter just saw d word spirit jumped to counter it because he soo much hate Christianity
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Seepayday: 11:42am On May 12, 2019
we have many of them in our local churches here.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2019
Absolute! Bullshiiit!!! i ve been married twice, divorced twice. grin grin

And i don't want to do it again. Tell that spirit to come join me smoke some weed.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Edusouls(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2019
Bad character spirit, this spirit makes many ladies repell brothers that near them in a matter of seconds, because their bad character now smells like fresh poo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.