Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP (8220 Views)

Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by kirajustice: 7:14pm On May 11, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

The Presidency has admonished the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to stop dragging the presidency into their current sponsored media smear campaign against the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa.

Reports claiming that an agency of the government, the Department of State Services, DSS has indicted Bulkachuwa of corruption are the latest of this sponsored campaign aimed at causing disaffection between the Executive and the Judiciary, the two arms of government that had operated smoothly under the present dispensation.

While the PDP and its candidates are free to exercise their right to challenge the results of the 2019 presidential election, it is unacceptable to drag the name of the President or other organs of the executive branch into the campaign of character assassination against the President of the Court of Appeal.

The DSS doesn't conduct its duties in the manner so described and you can't use a fake security report to drag the presidency into a smear campaign against the President of the Court of Appeal.

Attacking judges because the outcomes of cases don't favour you and keeping quiet when the verdict is in your favour smacks of insincerity, double standard and mischief. Intimidating and impugning the character of judges in order to force them to bow to blackmail is against the spirit of an independent judiciary.

The PDP praised the verdict of the Osun gubernatorial election tribunal because it favoured them, but they are now singing a different tune because they lost their appeal.

We cannot keep changing the definition of an independent judiciary to suit our political convenience and bias without ultimately creating chaos in the system.

If the PDP continues to blackmail and smear judges with fake news stories, we will ultimately find ourselves dealing with a situation where judges may be afraid to handle cases, thereby creating delays in the dispensation of justice.

If the presidency had any influence on election petition tribunals, APC candidates wouldn't have lost a single case before the courts.

https://politicsngr.com/presidency-pdp-smear-campaign-judiciary/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by id911(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2019
Is it the same foolish presidency that has on different occasions say the judiciary is corrupt?

President Muhammadu Buhari himself committed sacrilegious attack on the Supreme Court justices by calling them corrupt. He has done it severally. Now that he has been caught red handed stealing the peoples' mandate, they are trying to save face to curry favor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by naijapikin04(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2019
Presidency to PDP: Stop Your Smear Campaign against Judiciary

DETAILS>>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/11/presidency-to-pdp-stop-your-smear-campaign-against-judiciary/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:25pm On May 11, 2019
Presidency should be replace with a joke, APC is the only opposition and ruling party we have, their stupidity will make you wonder,how they were created, madness has soo many unclaimed candidate from stupidity, which are Apc and their paid Crook here, what kind of smear campaign worse than treatment giving to sanusi?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by fredoooooo: 7:42pm On May 11, 2019
PDP dey crazy ni

11 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by rawtouch: 7:42pm On May 11, 2019
scam.
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Queenboy123(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2019
id911:
Is it the same foolish presidency that has on different occasions say the judiciary is corrupt?

President Muhammadu Buhari himself committed sacrilegious attack on the Supreme Court justices by calling them corrupt. He has done it severally. Now that he has been caught red handed stealing the peoples' mandate, they are trying to save face to curry favor

Hate speech

8 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by AkataYeriYeri: 7:42pm On May 11, 2019
Buhari is just tooo gentle !
Man needs to teach PDP a lesson!
How I wish someone like Ganduje was the President !
I swear PDP for no exist anymore .
Ganduje my nigga grin grin
Ipobian pigs right now

15 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by fredoooooo: 7:42pm On May 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by visijo(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2019
Dating your neighbor is pure nonsense,U will receive text like
"Baby are u alryt,I just saw u coming out from the toilet"

3 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by lanrock(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2019
See warning

1 Like

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Benekruku(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2019
Well said by the presidency.

PDP is infected with rabies and ready to infect any people or institution.

This statement is well outlined and left for them to imbibe.

4 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by saraki2019(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2019
why is pdpd always in support of corruption and corrupt nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2019
[s]
id911:

[/s]
[s]
id911:

[/s]

[s]
id911:

[/s]
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Peacecore: 7:48pm On May 11, 2019
PDP his d most backward party on earth. If they say d judiciary is corrupt that means dat d stupid tribunal dat declared dat dancer winner are also corrupt

3 Likes

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by tstx(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2019
Following

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Ningi2020(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
id911:

This is a hate speech, you need a help
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Bossgirl733: 8:11pm On May 11, 2019
Lolz shocked

See My Signature grin grin
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2019
This is the most intelligent statement this govt has made this yr
PDP is just walking its way to death

1 Like

Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Buhari is just tooo gentle !
Man needs to teach PDP a lesson!
How I wish someone like Ganduje was the President !
I swear PDP for no exist anymore .
Ganduje my nigga grin grin
Ipobian pigs right now
are you just stupid, or you been force to
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by anambraamaka: 9:01pm On May 11, 2019
Nigerians think Buhari is Jonathan who dash APC ticket. Nobody go smell that seat if Hausa People no support Am. NOBODY
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by after4: 10:59pm On May 11, 2019
I have this guys, they think we are all fools. The same way they got that girl and made her inec commissioner in charge of ICT, look at the damage she caused, now this one. Am tired of this country
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by after4: 11:01pm On May 11, 2019
anambraamaka:
Nigerians think Buhari is Jonathan who dash APC ticket. Nobody go smell that seat if Hausa People no support Am. NOBODY

mad man like you
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by BafanaBafana: 11:17pm On May 11, 2019
Just like they did to Zainab of Inec. I wonder who they will blackmail when they get to supreme court.
Fact is that PDP stinks. Everyone handles their matter with surgical gloves.
Re: 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP by Mynd44: 5:01am On May 12, 2019

(1)

Kwara Gov Orders Refund Of Exam Charges To Principals, Vice Principals / Nigeria’s Oil Output Drops To 972,394 Bpd / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.