Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos (21639 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by expert234: 11:16am On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
One of the reasons I love the Oba of Benin.

He doesn't visit or move anyhow.

You can never hear of one politician or governor in Edo state misbehaving towards the Oba anyhow, unlike some other states.

This lie has been busted already.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by AreaFada2: 11:18am On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nice one !!! before there's crazy APC governor's break Ife kingdom into 12 for you
Lol. Such a break would gladden some Modakeke people. SW have more reverence for Kings. It won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by SoNature(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You can never hear of one politician or governor in Edo state misbehaving towards the Oba anyhow, unlike some other states.

Who e help?
Ooni is a great bridge builder.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by MrMcJay(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2019
kehinde1588:

Some of you are still living in the 1900s

Is that so?
That's interesting!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On May 12, 2019
Bros no want hear say person shoot pikin mama fly.

Nobody wants his kingdom divided or reduced. grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On May 12, 2019
SoNature:

Who e help?
Ooni is a great bridge builder.
bridge builder collecting bribe from governors abi?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Lordknowz: 11:45am On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nice one !!! before these crazy APC governors break Ife kingdom into 12 for you and turn you to Ward Head like Sanusi

Theres no division of anything here in Yoruba land.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by SarkinYarki: 11:50am On May 12, 2019
Lordknowz:

Theres no division of anything here in Yoruba land.

You cannot trust APC oo, this is what Sanusi thought 3 weeks ago but today he is a ward head
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by porthouse7(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2019
LazyGold:
He should stay in the palace, that's why I am not surprise why he is running his mouth but well maybe it is because he is young sha
u cant expect a young man to sit in his palace....oni was and still a socialite
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Emanodimo(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2019
LazyGold:
He should stay in the palace, that's why I am not surprise why he is running his mouth but well maybe it is because he is young sha

U are right Bro.

I watched him hyping El-Rufai as one......not only in Nigeria but in entire black race during KADINVEST event.

He needs to sit and respect himself hence he will be forced to sit in the palace by the same people as event unfolds....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by colestephan86: 12:04pm On May 12, 2019
Inquisitor2560:

Being Young doesn't mean that he shud ridicule himself
He is king abeg,he shud maintain his throne..
From Osun to Ogun..haba
It is time for obas to stop having intimate relationship with politician else their kingdom will divide when those politician felt being betrayed by the obas .
You don't understand, the number one king in the entire Yoruba land is the ooni of Ife.
He is the first representative of the Yoruba people.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:10pm On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Maybe he is the only king I know that visits people about.
Even for wife area sef, a king's NEW wife is supposed to be a virgin hence the young wives with kings.
Na people wife and leftover im dey carry. That's unusual of kings
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Lordknowz: 12:22pm On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You cannot trust APC oo, this is what Sanusi thought 3 weeks ago but today he is a ward head

grin grin.. Naija politicians no get joy at all. A whole Emir con turn ward head. I'll like to know the reason why? You cant just changed a whole emir to ward head.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Lordknowz: 12:24pm On May 12, 2019
Inquisitor2560:

From Osun to Ogun..haba
It is time for obas to stop having intimate relationship with politician else their kingdom will divide when those politician felt being betrayed by the obas .

He's a number one king in the yoruba land. Don't judge yet til we see the reason why. Im sure he wont left his palace to go play Ludo game in Ogun
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by TempleHouse: 12:39pm On May 12, 2019
Ooni should stay home and allow Governors to visit him in the palace.
Thats why traditional Rulers are no longer respected because they're all over the places.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by kernel01: 12:42pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He should learn how to staying in his palace at least .

Let people live according to their choice.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by kernel01: 12:51pm On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oba of Benin isn't bigger than the state. If the state wants to balkanize the Obaship not even the Oba can stop it.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Kabiesi ooooo..... Ooni risa
No royal respect for himself, galivanting about with his mouth and legs. He should learn to acquire regal composure.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
kernel01:

Oba of Benin isn't bigger than the state. If the state wants to balkanize the Obaship not even the Oba can stop it.

That can't happen in Benin kingdom Bro.
You can ask.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2019
expert234:

This lie has been busted already.
How Sir?
Lemme learn.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nice one !!! before these crazy APC governors break Ife kingdom into 12 for you and turn you to Ward Head like Sanusi

You get bad mouth ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2019
Indispensable85:

Oba Erediauwa visited governor oshiomhole in government house during his reign.

Pls le him no....

He visited buhari like twice.

Am expecting his visit also

Oba atopehee
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Jaideyone(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

clown must you bring your oba of Benin into it? we like our ooni like that so shift
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Jaideyone(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2019
Inquisitor2560:

is it your business? is he a prisoner that must stay in one place? are his subjects complaining? is travelling against his tradition? why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Jaideyone(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
Inquisitor2560:

From Osun to Ogun..haba
Ife indegenes and yorubas in general are not wailing and complaining about his travels but you are here wailing like he's travelling with your life savings. clown
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Charly68: 2:49pm On May 12, 2019
Kabiyesi is a big time business player ,leave it or take it ,the trip is for business network . Oonirisa
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by oduademonest: 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
This ooni guy dey fall my hand.

Is he looking for contract ni?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by oduademonest: 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
This ooni guy dey fall my hand.

Is he looking for contract ni? cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2019
quirus:

No royal respect for himself, galivanting about with his mouth and legs. He should learn to acquire regal composure.

May you should tell him yourself, he is not here to read comments lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by ejimatic: 4:02pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He should learn how to staying in his palace at least .
. I agree with you....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by aalangel(f): 4:27pm On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Exactly my thoughts....securing his kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG-Ijaw Talks Spark Ethnic Tension In Niger Delta / FG Hands Over Lagos-ota-abeokuta And Other Roads To Lagos State And Ogun State. / Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.