Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (28257 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by TheFacelessMan: 10:14am On May 27, 2019
wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Martinez39(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2019
Here are the lessons of life that I learnt. Hope you learn too.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by gnykelly(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2019
zanebaddo:
its not about working hard, studying the most, praying the most ..all are architect of fate.

'AMOR FATI' LOVE YOUR FATE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by neoG(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2019
Never try to pull anyone along with u until u have gotten up there first. People who know little go farther than people who know so many things.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by tosinosam(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2019
Just came to check everyone's opinion.. Was so touched cause truth be told you can only learn more from others

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by nicolasakins: 10:17am On May 27, 2019
MysticLady:
My biggest lesson in life is Magic. Thanks Papa for passing it on to me
U DON MEAN IT...
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by gnykelly(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry .. Survival skills.

In 1980, i got lost at the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.

This is the true story of how i survived my ordeal with wildfire.

How did I get lost ? I was obviously not listening to the tour guide. undecided

It was going to be dark soon and the predators would come out for prey.

Using my Boy Scout skills, I made a fire and prepared to settle for the night.

I was almost dozing off when I was startled by the howl of a wild dog shocked shocked shocked shocked

The wild dogs were ferocious killers who would eat chunks of flesh from you while alive.

The dogs kept calling to each other and I knew they were drawing closer and closer shocked shocked shocked

Everything went silent and I knew they had come!

I strained my eyes to see, listened with bated breath for where / when the attack will come... cry

...which soon did. The pack of 5 dogs came into the clearing, led by the Alpha cool

The Alpha was a cocky m'fucker, thick of neck and a smile full of teeth...very big and sharp grin

I was armed only with a machete for clearing the bush...nothing else!

There were no 2nd chances. It was Life or Death.

..... any mistake and i would be torn into pieces

Encountered wild dogs...... croc......lion....hippopotamus.....

see how fugly ugly you are... don't you drink milk.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Joebas: 10:18am On May 27, 2019
the only solution and answer to life is to be responsible to your problems, for your choices, relationships and all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 27, 2019
igetdata:
My biggest lesson is letting people know what my goals are.

They give you a pat on the back, push you on and you think they love you. Wait until you fail in your attempt to achieve that goal.

They laugh at you, sometimes even openly. And you learn too late that you should have zipped up ur mouth.

Same here

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by TheFacelessMan: 10:19am On May 27, 2019
gnykelly:

see how fugly ugly you are... don't you drink milk.

I do have a preference for your mum's breastmilk tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by okeniti: 10:20am On May 27, 2019
1) The only person you can rely on is yourself with more money.
2) Good or bad, the cards you are dealt must be played.
3) Unwise decisions will come back to haunt you.
4) You have no idea who is watching you.
5) Poor communications is arguably the number one problem in this world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by gnykelly(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I do have a preference for your mum's breastmilk tongue
my god an old woman breast milk... you are gone
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2019
I have learnt that No matter How dark the Night, Daybreak must surely come. Hang on.

Also learnt that where I look determines what I see, I can look another direction to see different.

And lastly, I have learnt that friends will never be happy to have you sail above them, Never forget that
the only person who truly cares is you.

The greatest mistakes I have made in my life and the greatest losses I incurred were because of my Mouth.

Learnt to keep secret. Talk less of your plans and gains.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2019
People (especially highly placed) act in different forms; when I never knew why, I called them sadist, racist, heartless and the likes....but when I happen to step into their �... I only say you won't understand! Indeed, live is full of lessons!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by TheFacelessMan: 10:22am On May 27, 2019
gnykelly:

my god an old woman breast milk... you are gone

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by luluman: 10:24am On May 27, 2019
To be carefully giving yeeebos permit in your territory.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Martinez39(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2019
Phinity318:
Don't ever smoke Bad weed! get the Expensive one with equal THC & CBD. Yuu did be fine..Cannabis is therapeutic, I dunno why everyone who has a bad experience with bad weed comes around spewing thrash and spoiling its good name..Lmao....Opinnion based on research tho
Go and sit down my friend. When someone smokes weed and has a bad experience with it, you stoners get defensive either blaming the person or blaming the kind of weed he smoked. Weed is not for everyone. It can be a devil to many. Acknowledge this and stop living in denial and placing weed as the perfect gold unicorn.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Callertunez: 10:25am On May 27, 2019
Be careful what you tolerate or you'll be treated as trash.....

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by tydi(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2019
Phinity318:
Don't ever smoke Bad weed! get the Expensive one with equal THC & CBD. Yuu did be fine..Cannabis is therapeutic, I dunno why everyone who has a bad experience with bad weed comes around spewing thrash and spoiling its good name..Lmao....Opinnion based on research tho

Bro, you're getting it all twisted up. I never said I had bad experience with weed that made me decides to quit it.. I'm someone that weed makes to be paranoid ain't aggressive no violent whenever I smoke it rather it keeps me calm,whenever I smoke weed I become socially anxious that I would just want to keep to my self. it becomes my best companion, makes me reason far and wide, I could even read and understand. But once the thc and cbd wears off, I find it hard retaining information or memory that happens during the high which short term effect happens to occur.. And I have done research on weed and I came to find out that the con outweighs the pro what it does to the brain.. Illustratively.. A drop of water from a roof top with time will make a big hole to where it drops.. That's what the accumulation of excessive weed intake does thereby leading a patient to suffer from psychosis in the future

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by skillz111(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2019
To Be careful when it comes to food eating poison comes with a lot of consequences and never to trust people based on my instinct.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by encryptjay(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2019
Well life has taught me many lessons.
My happiness comes first.
Whenever you want to loan someone cash, give what you can afford to lose.
I was really soft and nice(though it's still there) and it affected me in so many areas. I wanted to make everyone around me happy but that's not possible.
Learn to say no.
Being generous/having a big heart kinda comes by default. Like someone said about HungerBad(may his soul rest in peace), he was always always eager to help.
Some friendships are transient, other friends will come so don't worry.
Karma is real.
Some things are just in your head, once you have your mind set to achieve something, trust me, it's going to come to pass.
How you deal with failure matters.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Excel70: 10:32am On May 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
no be joke o d witch no be old woman o normal girl that I dated I didn’t tell her I’m married when she knew he’ll was let loose instead of me to say sorry I was boasting.i was gone
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Benprass(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2019
Minding my business.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by missyblissy: 10:33am On May 27, 2019
Never depend on anyone but yourself and God. People then to disappoint you when you least e expect it!!!

Trust God and Believe in yourself

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by missyblissy: 10:34am On May 27, 2019
Never depend on anyone but yourself and God. People thens to disappoint you when you least e expect it!!!

Trust God and Believe in yourself
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by chima4UK(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2019
awollowo:
Life is full of ups and down,and this ups and down teaches us a lot of life lesson.Some people may happear nacarssist,others egoist and some plain arrogant.But we never know what they have been through. We never know their side of the story.What made them like that. My biggest life lesson is that you can't please everyone,life is too short for such things.The best we can do is to live and enjoy every moment of it!
Do not burn bridges. The people who contributed to your success may be needed during your downfall. They should be appreciated irrespective of their current status.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by kenechi072: 10:34am On May 27, 2019
Ive learnt that all you need to succeed is you. I went through a bad situation where I was falsely accused and misjudged. To think that everyone abandoned me because of it. I used to have lots of friends and hangers-on but it is no longer the case. I am a loner now and in all honesty, I feel freer and lighter. I do not feel the urge to please anyone again and in all honesty being alone makes you have clarity of mind. I don't think I need friends again.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by openmine(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2019
Expect disappointments esp from people!

Peace of mind is nonnegotiable!

No matter how caring,noble,just and faithful someone is to you,never entrust ur heart to any one!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Coolgent(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2019
Never look down on anybody cos the music can change at any moment: One of our local traditional singer has become Member House of reps through Supreme court verdict in Zamfara's case.
He was in my house just few days ago.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 27, 2019
Centrallock:
Everyone is selfish
Everyone is out for themselves
Relationships are overrated
Sex is overrated
Money is the only way to slove lots of problems
Heartbreak is guaranteed once your alive
There is Someone who will always be better than you at something no matter how hard you try
Love is never unconditional
Failures are part of life you cant always win
Everyone is temporal
You are loved most when your born and when you die
And the list goes on

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by boogie2: 10:38am On May 27, 2019
Shit happens.
Re: What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? by Lamasta(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2019
To never put my CONFIDENCE IN MAN BUT JAH cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos / Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt / An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.