Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day (54257 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Bolanle Ninalowo Denies Shading Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Donpeak(f): 8:03pm On May 12, 2019
X
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by chudez0147(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2019
I keep having this feel that all this tonto and Churchill stuff is just for the media... these two people fit dey even live together. Una dey here dey kill una self. Lazy youths
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by joyakhilome(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
I also think you're right.. He should continue to be calm
etrange:
Lol... I feel this guy really wants to fight dirty. He just knows he can't beat Tonto to it given her celebrity status and online presence. So he'd rather portray himself as the calm gentle ex who has moved. The strategy is to fight her in secret and let her come online (her comfort zone) to rant thus making her come off as the unforgiving bitter one. He knew the first post here would be fighting a shark in the ocean.

I could be totally wrong.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Champneys: 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
For God's sake..... Not another Tonto Dikeh related pile of crap!

Moderator, you are mad for pushing this to the front page!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Kovuh: 8:08pm On May 12, 2019
Too late, Tonto must have seen it by now or someone must have told her about it.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Egbi2020: 8:08pm On May 12, 2019
seunfly:
Na everyday be mothers day?

Same qstn on my mind.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by martineverest(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2019
TimiRume:
Fear fear man, if you are innocent counter all your ex wife said with receipts.

Silence is not always the best answer especially when the person calling you out has strong proofs against you. If you are truly innocent as the ignorant public are portraying you, you would come out and clear the air.

For now i stand with Tonto, when someone is consistent and passionate about their claims they are most likely saying the truth.
u said it all... I pity lady that will marry him

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by marvel2011(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Hahahahahahahahaha
The fear of woman is real
The fear of a woman is the beginning of an empty wallets"... Prof Okoli C.E
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by TimiRume(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2019
martineverest:
u said it all... I pity lady that will marry him
Only a foolish woman would marry a divorced-twice dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 12, 2019
seunfly:
I no understand too
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by osariemenk(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHYK6AFSsQ
Please check out our New video on Whom Do You Trust, like, watch, tell us what you think by commenting, don't forget to please subscribe to our channel, and please share with your friends, Thanks
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by IamSoProlific: 8:15pm On May 12, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This man is under strong PR, left for him he's ready to give Tonto back fire for fire.

My exact thought too, or this might be a reverse psychology to trigger her again.

Long as I'm concerned this dude is not really all that moved.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by deltateam: 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
MXr8p:
The fear of Tonto cheesy

Is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Octopusssy(f): 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
Chubhie:
Tonto was in church praising the lord so didn't see that.
Lmaaao! As in ehn cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by RichBoy247: 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
Chubhie:
Tonto was in church praising the lord so didn't see that.

Which lord? Lord of hatred, anger and bitterness? That's Lucifer.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2019
The guy fear. cheesy grin Coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2019
Monitoring spirits everywhere

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by hikanotes(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2019
*RELIABLE DATA*
��‍♂ * Mesh Telecommunications Hub*��‍♂

*MTN*
250mb = ₦200
500mb = ₦350
1gb = ₦600
2gb = ₦1100
3gb = ₦1600
5gb = ₦2600

*3 Months Validity*

*GLO*
1.0GB = ₦500
2.0GB = ₦900
4.5GB = ₦1800
7.2GB = ₦2350
8.75GB = ₦2750
12.5GB = ₦3700

*NB: Glo rates valid while stock lasts*

Validity: 1 month
*127*0#

*Airtel*
1.5GB @ #1000
3.5GB @ #1950
5.5GB @ #2400

*Etisalat*
500mb= #450
1gb = ₦800
2gb = ₦1600
4gb = ₦2800
5gb = ₦3400

To check balance: *229 *9#
Validity: 33 days

*first bank Plc*

*Name: okafor Meshach uchenna*
*Acct no: 313832142*

*Kindly follow this link��*
https:///send?phone=2348156944292
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by kenny160: 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
Lol!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
TOnTO DICKe
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by DammyGbade(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2019
Dem dey speak rubbish for internet but meet in one corner and corner themselves.... Why mumu people will be saying trash to what does not concern them online.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Kdon2: 8:28pm On May 12, 2019
dachiwater:
Olakunle Churchill who wished his mother and grandmother a happy mother's day in an Instagram post today, dropped a shade for Tonto Dikeh as he prayed that God forgives anyone who tries to tarnish the name of their husband through cheap blackmail. The philanthropist who noted that mothers are special blessings, added that his mum and grandmother are missionaries. Taking a calculated shade at Tonto Dikeh in the Instagram post as he prayed that God forgives anyone who tries to tarnish the name of their husband, Olakunle Churchill wrote in full; 

Happy mother's day to two special mothers in my life and wives to influential impact maker and missionary per excellence in this country. May God forgive anyone who tries to tarnish the name of their husband through cheap blackmail. 

However he edited his post shortly after to this; 

Happy mother's day to two special mothers in my life and wives to influential impact maker and missionary per excellence in this country

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/god-forgive-anybody-who-tries-to-tarnish-the-name-of-their-husband-olakunle-churchill-shades-tonto-dikeh/

How can a reasonable person marry woman named toto onike for God sake!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Thalinzrcng: 8:29pm On May 12, 2019
Churchill. Guy. You fall my hand o...so to say you get decent mother and grandmother like these two yet initially chose the raving lunatic that is tonto? Hmmmmm.
Well, every experience serves a purpose, I guess.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by tega10: 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto confirmed this guy to be a yahoo boy with proofs... efcc suppose don gbe body for that Churchill house grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
Why delete?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Yameater(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
seunfly:

Me self tire
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by omoluka: 8:34pm On May 12, 2019
Clean infinix Hot S 16gig available @ 35000

Call or whatsapp 07037618186

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 12, 2019
Thalinzrcng:
Churchill. Guy. You fall my hand o...so to say you get decent mother and grandmother like these two yet initially chose the raving lunatic that is tonto? Hmmmmm.
Well, every experience serves a purpose, I guess.
No matter how crazy a lady is, love usually calms them down. Tonto might not be that bad. Perhaps all she was meant to believe before marrying the man turned out to be a lie. Who wouldn't act up in such situation?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.