Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day (54258 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Bolanle Ninalowo Denies Shading Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by jrusky(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2019
Sorry OP Churchill did not mentioned Tontoh in his remarks. Every man is entitle to his opinion in as far he did not mention anyone name.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Arysexy(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2019
His afonja gene came to limelight

Cowardly withdrawal

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by 001spice: 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
Diz guy na trouble maker
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Daeylar(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2019
etrange:
Lol... I feel this guy really wants to fight dirty. He just knows he can't beat Tonto to it given her celebrity status and online presence. So he'd rather portray himself as the calm gentle ex who has moved. The strategy is to fight her in secret and let her come online (her comfort zone) to rant thus making her come off as the unforgiving bitter one. He knew the first post here would be fighting a shark in the ocean.

I could be totally wrong.

Don't mind the manipulative narcissistic coward.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by blackgold2018(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2019
TimiRume:
Fear fear man, if you are innocent counter all your ex wife said with receipts.

Silence is not always the best answer especially when the person calling you out has strong proofs against you. If you are truly innocent as the ignorant public are portraying you, you would come out and clear the air.

For now i stand with Tonto, when someone is consistent and passionate about their claims they are most likely saying the truth.
thank you Sir.. ignorant public.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by hollywater: 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
This yeye yahoo yahoo boy who claim to be Obasanjo's Son.Is that Obasanjo's wife?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by mpowa(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2019
TimiRume:

Silence is not always the best answer especially when the person calling you out has strong proofs against you. If you are truly innocent as the ignorant public are portraying you, you would come out and clear the air.

For now i stand with Tonto, when someone is consistent and passionate about their claims they are most likely saying the truth.
Hmm! Very Terrible Logic, So You Can Be Easily Deceived Because Someone Repeat The Same Lie 50 To 100 Times? Tonto Might Be Saying The Truth or Even Mixing Truth With Lies But Consistency or Passion of a Statement Doesn't Mean It's True.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by flattommygood: 9:10pm On May 12, 2019
All these media post from Churchill and Tonto, will surly affect their son negatively, when he grows up, I just pity the innocent boy, cos a time will come when his peers will mock him with it.

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300
BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001
HOW TO ORDER.....?
Place your order by SMS or Whatsapp
SEND BELOW DETAILS to 09083930001
* Your Full Name
* Your Phone Number
* Your Size from the size chart
* Full House Address Including state
including last bus stop
We can deliver same day to most states in Nigeria...

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by TheSTreetman: 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
TimiRume:

Why not bring ur pu*ssy, so that you will comfirm weather he's 40secs man. ODE

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by baby124: 9:15pm On May 12, 2019
hollywater:
This yeye yahoo yahoo boy who claim to be Obasanjo's Son.Is that Obasanjo's wife?
Obasanjo has many concubines who call themselves his wife. Most have children for him. Some are just girlfriends.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by 001spice: 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
chudez0147:
I keep having this feel that all this tonto and Churchill stuff is just for the media... these two people fit dey even live together. Una dey here dey kill una self. Lazy youths
U ave a lazy brain
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Olorunnim: 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
TimiRume:

Emphasis doesn't always mean truthfulness
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On May 12, 2019
He edited the post simply because the message is already making waves out there cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by TheQuirkyPen993: 9:34pm On May 12, 2019
Mrkumareze:
grin :Dthat's Yoruba for you. Always afraid kiss He's afrad of ordinary riffrat toto

Says the yeeebos whose two dummy leaders Ojukwu and Kanu ran away and left them. LMAO. Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Olorunnim: 9:39pm On May 12, 2019
To the guys out there, I decree That you would not marry a ravaging maniac that would tarnish your image.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
undecided undecided
TimiRume:

undecided
TimiRume:

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by MrayNgozi(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Brightest04(m): 1:03am On May 13, 2019
...I know Tonto might have seen the first post before it was edited and I also know that Olakunle will hear from her soonest.
Let's wait to hear.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by aababalola001(m): 3:35am On May 13, 2019
IamD18:
Two immature and useless attention seekers.
Amen
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by chudez0147(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2019
001spice:
U ave a lazy brain
Why do you say so??
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2019
Lol e fear winch grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by dotedote: 9:32am On May 13, 2019
We all need to know that EVERY DELETED POST WASN'T A MISTAKE
The poster most of the times meant EVERY LETTER OF EVERY WORD THEREIN
On social media, this guy is way smarter than the ex-wife.

My opinion though.

etrange:
Lol... I feel this guy really wants to fight dirty. He just knows he can't beat Tonto to it given her celebrity status and online presence. So he'd rather portray himself as the calm gentle ex who has moved. The strategy is to fight her in secret and let her come online (her comfort zone) to rant thus making her come off as the unforgiving bitter one. He knew the first post here would be fighting a shark in the ocean.

I could be totally wrong.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by mexzony: 10:05am On May 13, 2019
dotedote:
We all need to know that EVERY DELETED POST WASN'T A MISTAKE
The poster most of the times meant EVERY LETTER OF EVERY WORD THEREIN
On social media, this guy is way smarter than the ex-wife.

My opinion though.

What if he did it on purpose. Type the first message and then edit just to stir up this conversations. It will look like the had a change of heart but he has passed his message across

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day by Eze2000(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2019
RichBoy247:

Which lord? Lord of hatred, anger and bitterness? That's Lucifer.

Agreed. lets hope you dont that same Lucifer in your life anytime soon. u know that anger etec etc

he who casts the first with the same sin in him is 10 times a lucifer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.