Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day (39064 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by felixmuyiwa: 6:52am On May 13, 2019
Hope you go with mama the mama
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by TANID(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2019
kayzeesoft:

You no go fit. Make we bet am?
I Swear You Gat Me. I Been Try To Leaved But I Don Get adict To It Ever Since The Day That I Joined
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by Nobody: 7:06am On May 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The poor child would grow up to learn that daddy settled for mummy after she was used and dumped by a certain starboy......wat a life! sad

How is that an issue? The man himself may have much more mileage than the woman. Nobody talks about the number of ladies the guy has been with.

1 Like

Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by kayzeesoft(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2019
TANID:
I Swear You Gat Me. I Been Try To Leaved But I Don Get adict To It Ever Since The Day That I Joined
I no tell you. grin I know say you must come here and laff small.

1 Like

Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by PapaAdanna: 7:21am On May 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The poor child would grow up to learn that daddy settled for mummy after she was used and dumped by a certain starboy......wat a life! sad

Just keep calm and make enquiries about how ur mum married and have birth to you first... Leave the little child to his fate
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by ishawlar: 7:30am On May 13, 2019
All this bloggers no dey hear word stop calling people who are no more dating ex - somebody call them by their names. Wizkid ex? But now someone's wife. Tania no mind them

1 Like

Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by ACE1010: 8:28am On May 13, 2019
kingjrofficial:
angry
Please I wan ask a kwesion...
How many mother's day do we have in a year?? undecided undecided

Good kwesion... Cos I don't understand sad sad sad
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by doyinbaby(f): 9:31am On May 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

mind your business .......I hope your life is perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by TINCAN(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2019
kingjrofficial:
angry
Please I wan ask a kwesion...
How many mother's day do we have in a year?? undecided undecided
I tire ooo
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by oduademonest: 10:56am On May 13, 2019
Nigerian elites and their fakery!
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by cobsol(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular musician 2face with his wife and children visit wizkid ex Tania Omotayo who gave brith recently to celebrates her first mother's day at her matrimonial home.

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/2face-and-family-visit-tania-omotayo-to-celebrates-her-first-mothers-day/

cool
Re: 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day by Alaganature(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2019
This 2face nah scam... He wan use style go see the girl breast..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Olamide And Phyno Look Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.