Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? (7800 Views)

Tecno Pop2 Power For Sale / Is Tecno Pop2 Power A Good Phone / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 12:28pm On May 13, 2019
Hello house which one should I go between tecno pop2 power and itel p33 plus

Specs
Tecno pop2 power
5.5"
1/16g
4000mah

Itelp33plus
6.0"
1/16g
5000mah
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 2:23pm On May 13, 2019
Let me advice you I once put up a thread asking this same questions only that it was p33, when I read and watched the reviews I discovered they were not worth it, so I decided to go for the umidigi A3 and I can tell you I have not been dissapoonted since I got it. Go for it is within the range of those phones you mentioned on jumia

2 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 3:23pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks for ur input but I prefer to buy at a physical retail shop
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Joe4real1988(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Thanks for ur input but I prefer to buy at a physical retail shop
I don't know how people use their itel phones dat they come online to speak ill of the product. I'm replying u with my itel p32 of a year nw nd counting with no single issue so far. In terms of spec, d p33 plus edge d tecno pop (ba3, size nd face id) so e go beta if u go 4 d p33 plus. Me nor get xtra cash i for don upgrade dis my p32 to dat p33 plus sef

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
Joe4real1988:
I don't know how people use their itel phones dat they come online to speak ill of the product. I'm replying u with my itel p32 of a year nw nd counting with no single issue so far. In terms of spec, d p33 plus edge d tecno pop (ba3, size nd face id) so e go beta if u go 4 d p33 plus. Me nor get xtra cash i for don upgrade dis my p32 to dat p33 plus sef
I Have used the itel p32 and s13 and I can say the umidigi a3 beats it hands down try it

2 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 4:17pm On May 13, 2019
Flytime:

I Have used the itel p32 and s13 and I can say the umidigi a3 beats it hands down try it

Can I get it in retail shops and can give me it's spec ?
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 4:30pm On May 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Can I get it in retail shops and can give me it's spec ?
No
5.5 inch, 18:9 aspect ratio
16 GB ROM
2GB RAM
Andriod 8.1 Oreo
12mp and 5mp dual rear camera
8mp front camera
Face unlock
Fingerprint unlock
Double sided 2.5D curved glass( it is made of metal and glass)
LED notification light (it comes up when charging changes colour when fully charged also comes up when you have notifications/messages something itel can't provide)
4G LTE NETWORK SUPPORT
3300 MAH BATTERY
GAMING GRAPHICS IS AWESOME TRUST ME

3 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by bubbybillion: 8:28pm On May 13, 2019
Umidigi A3 is 35k.....itel p33 cheap pass
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by ryfoz(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Hello house which one should I go between tecno pop2 power and itel p33 plus

Specs
Tecno pop2 power
5.5"
1/16g
4000mah

Itelp33plus
6.0"
1/16g
5000mah

Go for itel p33 plus (normally I advise against anything itel becos they didn't include the option to use SD card as internal storage on their devices running OS 6.0 & 7.0) but GPU-wise, it's better than d pop 2

Den there is also the battery edge

But if you like rooting ehn...this might not work out well for u AT ALL (just saying)

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Osaki07: 11:59pm On May 13, 2019
bubbybillion:
I brought mine N26K, it should be cheaper now.

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 7:27am On May 14, 2019
bubbybillion:
What are you saying I bought mine 25490 including shipping fee during mobile week and now it is still sells for the same price i just checked,while the A3 pro is 32838 not including shipping fee,so check before typing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by bubbybillion: 7:35am On May 14, 2019
Osaki07:
I meant Jumia or retail store

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 9:09am On May 14, 2019
Osaki07:
Mr umtiti abi na waiting u call the phone name...allow this guy buy waiting him want....
Him they ask btw tecno pop 2 power and itel p33plus...which one him go buy ...he they seek for advice...no be for u to come here with umigidi a3..abi na a4.......
And beside the phone u are talking about ..the solfware is not strong as u see it....and no guarantee...
For me I just left tecno k7 for itel p33plus....major reason because of the high battery. ...and good spec....

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 10:22am On May 14, 2019
dmcblazee:

Mr umtiti abi na waiting u call the phone name...allow this guy buy waiting him want....
Him they ask btw tecno pop 2 power and itel p33plus...which one him go buy ...he they seek for advice...no be for u to come here with umigidi a3..abi na a4.......
And beside the phone u are talking about ..the solfware is not strong as u see it....and no guarantee...
For me I just left tecno k7 for itel p33plus....major reason because of the high battery. ...and good spec....

Tell me more about p33plus especially the camera and battery performance, what type of sim, nano, micro sim
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 11:09am On May 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Tell me more about p33plus especially the camera and battery performance, what type of sim, nano, micro sim

The camera is good
.... especially if u download beauty plus.....
.the battery.....very okay....
And despite the 5000mah battery....the phone is still light to handle.....that makes the phone...nice on hand..less weight...
With 30percent u can browse from morning to 5pm....and u can also play heavy games on it

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
dmcblazee:

The camera is good
.... especially if u download beauty plus.....
.the battery.....very okay....
And despite the 5000mah battery....the phone is still light to handle.....that makes the phone...nice on hand..less weight...
With 30percent u can browse from morning to 5pm....and u can also play heavy games on it

OK thanks for the review, I will get it before this week runs out

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 11:54am On May 14, 2019
dmcblazee:

Guy don't lie to yourself I know someone using the p33 plus and the battery is no different from the p32 they just wrote what they felt like plus it gets very hot occasionally

2 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

OK thanks for the review, I will get it before this week runs out

Brox nothing like that.....all phones in this world get warm...which is very normal....have been using this phone and no issue......and let me tell u...the sound quality is very nice...
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 1:12pm On May 14, 2019
Flytime:

Guy don't lie to yourself I know someone using the p33 plus and the battery is no different from the p32 they just wrote what they felt like plus it gets very hot occasionally

Brox nothing like that.....all phones in this world get warm...which is very normal....have been using this phone and no issue......and let me tell u...the sound quality is very nice...
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Joe4real1988(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2019
I don't argue after giving advice. I don give d guy brodally advice. Don't buy a phone with a foreign name if u'r not ready 4 a foreign problem. D itel p33 plus edge d tecno pop. shikina
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
Thanks guys for ur input, I just want value for my money, especially in case of parts, if not for specs I would have go for tecno becos of its second hand value
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 2:29pm On May 14, 2019
Joe4real1988:
I don't argue after giving advice. I don give d guy brodally advice. Don't buy a phone with a foreign name if u'r not ready 4 a foreign problem. D itel p33 plus edge d tecno pop. shikina
Are you trying to tell me tecno and itel originated in Nigeria and also these so called foreign device ate coming to Nigeria xiaomi and oppo recently released phones in Nigeria, pls make research before advicing
Anyway it's his choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Rubiesangel: 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
The second hand value is a strong point, if you ask me.
Sicilyjoe:
Thanks guys for ur input, I just want value for my money, especially in case of parts, if not for specs I would have go for tecno becos of its second hand value
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Osaki07: 4:07pm On May 14, 2019
bubbybillion:
I meant Jumia or retail store
I got mine from Jumia within 3 days.
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Osaki07: 4:36pm On May 14, 2019
dmcblazee:

Well first of, I'm not the one who suggested he buy the Umidigi A3, I just quoted the person who got the price wrong (not you).

Secondly, don't pretend to know something when you don't even anything at all. The Umidigi A3 runs on stock Android and will likely receive regular updates, unlike your itel's and tecno's with no hope of that at all. I haven't even mentioned other specs, like the dual 4G sim capabilities.

And yes I know, no guarantee or offline customer service for Umidigi phones, but nonetheless, itel and tecno customer service is not a better substitute.
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 4:47pm On May 14, 2019
Osaki07:
Well first of, I'm not the one who suggested he buy the Umidigi A3, I just quoted the person who got the price wrong (not you).

Secondly, don't pretend to know something when you don't even anything at all. The Umidigi A3 runs on stock Android and will likely receive regular updates, unlike your itel's and tecno's with no hope of that at all. I haven't even mentioned other specs, like the dual 4G sim capabilities.

And yes I know, no guarantee or offline customer service for Umidigi phones, but nonetheless, itel and tecno customer service is not a better substitute.

With 4g network that u talk about...where is the battery to power it....have u thought of that.....
And with the update u are talking about .what has it done for u....bcox I know u have been using phone with update bfor....y did u change to umigidi.... .
If u are buying phones bcox of update u are deciding ur self....ur best phone today is a trash tomorrow....
Be wise u can't chest a white man..... wink
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Kogbaski: 5:32pm On May 14, 2019
they are all good budget devices but the pop 2 is cheaper.
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 6:42pm On May 14, 2019
Kogbaski:
they are all good budget devices but the pop 2 is cheaper.

Yeah is just difference of 1k, although the p33plus has bigger screen and battery, am just considering the second hand value of it, incase I wanted to sell tomorrow and upgrade, u know 90% will choose tecno over itel
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 10:44pm On May 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Yeah is just difference of 1k, although the p33plus has bigger screen and battery, am just considering the second hand value of it, incase I wanted to sell tomorrow and upgrade, u know 90% will choose tecno over itel

Don't decieve ur self ..tecno infinix are all desame
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 3:50am On May 15, 2019
dmcblazee:

Don't decieve ur self ..tecno infinix are all desame

Am talking about Itel, not infinix
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 5:37am On May 15, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Am talking about Itel, not infinix

We are saying the same thing...tecno infinix.itel are the same....so stop decieving ur self....if u like buy a tecno phone of 50...u can't sell it that same price.....so also itel n infinix....these are phones for all ..n not for stylish lifestyle....

I was using tecno spark k7 ...n now itel p33plus...let me tell u no regrets at all.. bcox the p33plus beat the k7 hands down.... especially with size n battery
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Naughtytboy: 6:05am On May 15, 2019
how much is p33 plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Welcome Back Data Plan Activation / Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 / Help!!! My Phone Has Been Hit With A Terrible Malware!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.