Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? (7840 Views)

Tecno Pop2 Power For Sale / Is Tecno Pop2 Power A Good Phone / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 7:53am On May 15, 2019
Naughtytboy:
how much is p33 plus

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 8:08am On May 15, 2019
dmcblazee:

We are saying the same thing...tecno infinix.itel are the same....so stop decieving ur self....if u like buy a tecno phone of 50...u can't sell it that same price.....so also itel n infinix....these are phones for all ..n not for stylish lifestyle....

I was using tecno spark k7 ...n now itel p33plus...let me tell u no regrets at all.. bcox the p33plus beat the k7 hands down.... especially with size n battery

I see how long does it take to charge from 0-100%, well it maybe true that they as same but majority will still choose tecno and infinix ahead itel any day any time, is because of price that made majority to go for itel as last or available options
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 9:20am On May 15, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

I see how long does it take to charge from 0-100%, well it maybe true that they as same but majority will still choose tecno and infinix ahead itel any day any time, is because of price that made majority to go for itel as last or available options
Sicilyjoe:

Are u majority.....go for your choice....ur money speeks...and for regard if u think people will regard u bcox u use infinix or tecno phones u are deceiving ur self......bcox these are low budget phones...thier prices are always affordable....and their wide market is in Africa....where there is poverty....
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 11:35am On May 15, 2019
dmcblazee:

Are u majority.....go for your choice....ur money speeks...and for regard if u think people will regard u bcox u use infinix or tecno phones u are deceiving ur self......bcox these are low budget phones...thier prices are always affordable....and their wide market is in Africa....where there is poverty....

Tell ur self a truth for once, does itel have a phone of 50k currently ? But tecno and infinix can boost for a phone of 100k, that is the quality and difference, the highest phone from itel now is s33 which is not up to 35k can u say that to tecno and infinix they edge over itel any day any time with second hand value
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 12:33pm On May 15, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Tell ur self a truth for once, does itel have a phone of 50k currently ? But tecno and infinix can boost for a phone of 100k, that is the quality and difference, the highest phone from itel now is s33 which is not up to 35k can u say that to tecno and infinix they edge over itel any day any time with second hand value

Yes I agree...but do u still know that...the tecno and infinix phone of price range of 100thousand+ is still a low end budget phone.....

In the world now ..weda u use tecno infinix or itel of 200thousand ...u are still seen as small poor boy....take it or u leave..........the owner of infinix is still the same owner of itel......it is a family business...so stop deceiving ur self...they are all the same....they are only doing business with we Africa.......
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 15, 2019
dmcblazee:

Yes I agree...but do u still know that...the tecno and infinix phone of price range of 100thousand+ is still a low end budget phone.....

In the world now ..weda u use tecno infinix or itel of 200thousand ...u are still seen as small poor boy....take it or u leave..........the owner of infinix is still the same owner of itel......it is a family business...so stop deceiving ur self...they are all the same....they are only doing business with we Africa.......
guy hw fa. I'm thinking of itelp33 plus. My budget is 26k is it adviceable?
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 8:44pm On May 15, 2019
Vizzy4u:
guy hw fa. I'm thinking of itelp33 plus. My budget is 26k is it adviceable?

There are lots of phone with that price range....but if u ask me .. the itel p33plus is a goal...and u won't regret it
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dobrinswizzy(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2019
Am in the same quandary .but i like the Pop2power . But with u guys reviews am confuse which 1 to buy . Because i do hear bad complaint about itel product
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 7:07am On May 16, 2019
dobrinswizzy:
Am in the same quandary .but i like the Pop2power . But with u guys reviews am confuse which 1 to buy . Because i do hear bad complaint about itel product

Wat about tecno product..u have not been hearing any bad thing about them...
Brox if na pup2power u want go buyam...
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dobrinswizzy(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2019
dmcblazee:

Wat about tecno product..u have not been hearing any bad thing about them...
Brox if na pup2power u want go buyam...
you making sense bro . .buh as a brother please advice me which 1 to buy
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dmcblazee: 8:32am On May 16, 2019
dobrinswizzy:
you making sense bro . .buh as a brother please advice me which 1 to buy

Base on the specs...
The itel p33plus outstand the tecno pop2power...in major aspect...that's wat am even using now....the battery is mad....screen wide and camera nice....am not condemning the pop2power ... remember I said I just left tecno spark k7...so Al lover of good phones....but in this aspect go for the itel p33plus
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by dobrinswizzy(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2019
dmcblazee:

Base on the specs...
The itel p33plus outstand the tecno pop2power...in major aspect...that's wat am even using now....the battery is mad....screen wide and camera nice....am not condemning the pop2power ... remember I said I just left tecno spark k7...so Al lover of good phones....but in this aspect go for the itel p33plus
thank you very much ..i think i will go 4d itel
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2019
Flytime:

Are you trying to tell me tecno and itel originated in Nigeria and also these so called foreign device ate coming to Nigeria xiaomi and oppo recently released phones in Nigeria, pls make research before advicing
Anyway it's his choice
My brother we are talking of phones you will be able to buy in your state(locality) and be able to have it repaired in that same locality ok. Not phones you will be compelled to order everything online or travel to another state to purchase or have it repaired. I guess you now understand what i meant by phones with foreign names?
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by JamOSneh: 10:24am On May 16, 2019
Contact me for 07062246930 [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]tecno caMon xpro 4gig ram ND 64gig 6month old 60k

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Freelancerx: 5:30pm On May 18, 2019
i would go for tecno pop 2, if is a nice phone
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Freelancerx: 6:50pm On May 18, 2019
On tecno depending on your charger, and it has fast charger
Sicilyjoe:

Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sicilyjoe: 6:59pm On May 18, 2019
Freelancerx:
On tecno depending on your charger, and it has fast charger

The follow come charger, is itelp33plus have sim tray or just normal back open
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 9:58am On May 20, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

normal o
one on the back
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Flytime: 9:58am On May 20, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

normal
one on the back
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by ifiokjohn(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
dmcblazee:

Base on the specs...
Can the parts be found here in Nigeria just in case?
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sainthia: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
I've used tecno pop 2 power.. you can for the phone
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Hello house which one should I go between tecno pop2 power and itel p33 plus

Specs
Tecno pop2 power
5.5"
1/16g
4000mah

Itelp33plus
6.0"
1/16g
5000mah

The Tecno Pop is better m
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by olumimosnaldo: 2:19am On Jan 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by olumimosnaldo: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Sainthia:
I've used tecno pop 2 power.. you can for the phone
I am currently using the phone(tecno pop 2 power),and i want to know if the phone charges normal or slowly. Because mine would only obtain 3 percent for only 30mins.. Imagine befre it would get to 100% from 0%.. So i want to know if it's the normal phone thing or it's faulty or i should change charger-but then have tried alotta chargers which charge phone as expected,but when it gets to mine.. BOOM! Snail...
Pls Any help?
Re: Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? by Sainthia: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2020
olumimosnaldo:
I am currently using the phone(tecno pop 2 power),and i want to know if the phone charges normal or slowly. Because mine would only obtain 3 percent for only 30mins.. Imagine befre it would get to 100% from 0%.. So i want to know if it's the normal phone thing or it's faulty or i should change charger-but then have tried alotta chargers which charge phone as expected,but when it gets to mine.. BOOM! Snail...
Pls Any help?
same thing happens when you use the follow come charger?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel It1556 Discussion Thread / Can Techno Mobile Phones Be Used As Internet Modem For Browsing On Pc?find Out! / I Want To Choose Between Tecno L8+, Tecno Boom J8 Or Gionee M5 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.