Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Please Help,is There Any Other Alternative To Check My Jamb? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help,is There Any Other Alternative To Check My Jamb? (308 Views)

Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity / Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,is There Any Other Alternative To Check My Jamb? by Tunmmyzhe: 3:36pm On May 13, 2019
We have been trying to check my Daughter's JAMB result since Friday. Attached is what is showing. Even when we follow all instruction its still showing the same and they are deducting #50 for each text.

Pls is there any alternative to check the Jamb result?

Thanks

Re: Please Help,is There Any Other Alternative To Check My Jamb? by Tunmmyzhe: 8:23pm On May 23, 2019
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave his house with faith that when He gets to the joint his friends will buy for him and for sure even without begging, his friends will say guy take one stick. That's Love.

A guy who loves beer without money can leave his house to a beer parlour with faith that his gang members will buy for him and for sure even without asking, his friends will say guy taken one bottle. That's love.

But can a hungry/jobless person leave his house to a religious organisation with faith that someone will give him money to come and eat

Where is the love that we preach everyday? Have you bothered to ask a member of your church/religious organisation how life is treating them? People go through a lot and only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a religious gathering but beg him for 1k out side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse young minds to join bad gang because they even show love more than most people that preach love.
The religious people really have to step up and start practising this love they preach...
The time is now. Wake up��

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Tells Fans “I Have Cut Off My Manhood Since” Full Gist / Woman Deported From Germany Tell Her Full Story From Italy To Germany To Nigeria / EFCC To Arraign Naira Marley Before Lagos High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.