Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation (5984 Views)

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad / Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 11:12am On May 16, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Ur comment also got me laughing bro, I never implied u we're stupid or mediocre, u implied that urself. I explained the only two possible reasons why and why u can't do anything about it and u implied I'm calling u stupid.

I clap for u, so this is the person claiming to get 97 in English that finds it so hard to decode something as simple as my explanation

I implied that myself?
A person who studies a past questions and the answers therein without intensive confirmation of the genuineness of both the questions and answers is what?
Anyway, thank you for your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS FOR NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS +PICS / Ekiti University Lecturers Suspend 3-month Old Strike / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.