Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

We All Need To Learn From TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Need To Learn From TINUBU (1591 Views)

Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2019
I am still trying to observe Tinubu closely. There is something he does in politics that makes him more powerful. I think there is power in "SILENCE" coupled with necessary actions. All his political enemies fight him making the loudest noise on social media and in the public but you hardly hear him trading words with them but at the end he wins the battle even though not immediately.

There are many case studies. Saraki is one of them.He said he would teach PDP in Lagos how to end Tinubu hegemony but we all see what befall saraki eventually.

Now El-Rufia has been fighting Tinubu publicly without a single response from him and I think for El-Rufia to come out publicly to say again "Tinubu should do his worst", it clearly depicts Tinubu is winning the battle silently.

49th laws of power: .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by SarkinYarki: 11:06pm On May 13, 2019
if not for rigging and docile Lagosians who is Tinubu ?

3 Likes

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:
For all students of politics, there is much to learn from Tinubu, forget sentiments.
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by TyrantInAsoRock: 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
Lolzzz

Tinubu didn't defeat kwarans defeated him

Same way osun defeated your Tinubu stooge but they use "remote control" to deny us our rightful governor

2 Likes

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by BuhariAdvocate: 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
Saraki not even deserve to be use as a case study, simply Because Saraki is a toothless politician who his political structure was built around the federal might.

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by SarkinYarki: 11:22pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:

For all students of politics, there is much to learn from Tinubu, forget sentiments.

there is nothing to learn from than corrupt based politics

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2019
TyrantInAsoRock:
Lolzzz

Same way osun defeated your Tinubu stooge but they use "remote control" to deny us our rightful governor

You can't overlook the influence of Tinubu(Lai Mohammed) in kwara politics. You might be right by saying kwarans defeated Saraki but the truth is Saraki himself rode on the influence of Tinubu in 2015 to win election. If he had remained in PDP, I bet you, he would lose.

Saraki defeat was too much to manipulate .

I hope you learn the power of silence from Tinubu.
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by BuhariAdvocate: 11:28pm On May 13, 2019
TyrantInAsoRock:
Lolzzz

its unfortunate that children of today dont want to learn they will rather abuse their father age mates than to learn.this lad not anywhere close to Tinubu you know nothing about him.
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

there is nothing to learn from than corrupt based politics
Tell me which politician is not corrupt in Nigeria.
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:

Thuggery elections abi grin

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2019
immhotep:

Thuggery elections abi grin
Mention a politician in Nigeria who doesn't use thug to retain power.
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:

Mention a politician in Nigeria who doesn't use thug to retain power.
And you think that this is a good argument grin

2 Likes

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by SarkinYarki: 11:35pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:
Tell me which politician is not corrupt in Nigeria.

Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Atiku
Its raining already bro. Thunder can strike anytime
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by kehinde1588(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2019
immhotep:

And you think that this is a good argument grin
Its not an argument I am just being factual. This issue of thuggery or corruption is out of it. I only gave my views on what to learn about the man called Tinubu if anyone wants to get power
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:

Its not an argument I am just being factual. This issue of thuggery or corruption is out of it. I only gave my views on what to learn about the man called Tinubu if anyone wants to get power
1. Learn about politics of thuggery and ballot burning.

2. Learn about looting with personal bullion vans.

3. Learn about kaliphate worship that leads to economic recession and job losses.

Please receive sense.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:58pm On May 13, 2019
Buttlickers are here, to educate us, on what to learn or not, guess u have graduated with tinubu degree, or masterbation Dey worry u, or u can as well wait and, see how north hate tinubu, oooh u think he wilk Ally with so called south south ,or north, wake up

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by ChristianNorth: 12:39am On May 14, 2019
Some Yorubas are just annoyingly slavish. Tinubu this, Tinubu that yet he is not a member of the cabals.

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Okoyeebows: 2:19am On May 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Go and ask Saraki your useless question.

Shebi you Igbos were hailing Saraki, Fayose and Co. Go and ask them to give you Tinubu's capabilities.

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Okoyeebows: 2:21am On May 14, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Some Yorubas are just annoyingly slavish. Tinubu this, Tinubu that yet he is not a member of the cabals.

Shebi your father licking moinmoin leaf in the village like a baby goat is a member of the cabal.

The cabal lack political acumen, they are like hyenas, feeding on carcasses and spoils of war.

Tinubu is a political lion. He eats flatheaded baboons as snacks.

3 Likes

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Okoyeebows: 2:21am On May 14, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Buttlickers are here, to educate us, on what to learn or not, guess u have graduated with tinubu degree, or masterbation Dey worry u, or u can as well wait and, see how north hate tinubu, oooh u think he wilk Ally with so called south south ,or north, wake up

You are useless in this country.

You support Biafra and your type aren't needed here. Asari Dokubo is calling you, go and meet him.

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Okoyeebows: 2:24am On May 14, 2019
immhotep:

1. Learn about politics of thuggery and ballot burning.

2. Learn about looting with personal bullion vans.

3. Learn about kaliphate worship that leads to economic recession and job losses.

Please receive sense.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

There is no-one in Igbo history, past, present and future that has put people in positions as much as Tinubu. That's the honest truth.

Let me ask you a single question. If Tinubu was an. Igbo man, would the entire Igboland still be begging for a single bridge after serving PDP at the federal level for 16 years and some states like Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia serving PDP for 20 years?

If Tinubu were an Igbo man, would Igboland be in the political offside of life that they are in today?

5 Likes

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Okoyeebows: 2:26am On May 14, 2019
TyrantInAsoRock:
Lolzzz

That's why the Governor elect of Kwara came to thank Tinubu in Lagos. grin

You guys are eternal losers and you would never stop losing. You're just starting.

5 Likes

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by idealogical: 2:34am On May 14, 2019
kehinde1588:
I am still trying to observe Tinubu closely. There is something he does in politics that makes him more powerful. I think there is power in "SILENCE" coupled with necessary actions. All his political enemies fight him making the loudest noise on social media and in the public but you hardly hear him trading words with them but at the end he wins the battle even though not immediately.

There are many case studies. Saraki is one of them.He said he would teach PDP in Lagos how to end Tinubu hegemony but we all see what befall saraki eventually.

Now El-Rufia has been fighting Tinubu publicly without a single response from him and I think for El-Rufia to come out publicly to say again "Tinubu should do his worst", it clearly depicts Tinubu is winning the battle silently.

49th laws of power: .....

The fastest way for dummy and light weight politicians to secure attention is to attack the most powerful politician in Nigeria even though at the end of the day, they end up going to Burdillorn to bow down and pay their respect to Asiwaju.

You fell little, irrelevant and rejected when the people you are attacking don't pay you any attention even after doubling down with more attacks and tantrums.

El Rufai is a small fish too start with.

1 Like

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by capitalzero: 3:50am On May 14, 2019
any youth that is thinking of learning from tinubu is a waste. end of matter is better than beginning.
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Nobody: 6:48am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

There is no-one in Igbo history, past, present and future that has put people in positions as much as Tinubu. That's the honest truth.

Let me ask you a single question. If Tinubu was an. Igbo man, would the entire Igboland still be begging for a single bridge after serving PDP at the federal level for 16 years and some states like Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia serving PDP for 20 years?

If Tinubu were an Igbo man, would Igboland be in the political offside of life that they are in today?

Rochas and Amaechi tried to be Tinubu-like, but were properly rejected in Imo and Rivers states.
Please calm down and reject sai babarism.

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed amatarasha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by ChristianNorth: 9:55am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Shebi your father licking moinmoin leaf in the village like a baby goat is a member of the cabal.

The cabal lack political acumen, they are like hyenas, feeding on carcasses and spoils of war.

Tinubu is a political lion. He eats flatheaded baboons as snacks.
A political lion that can't project his influence without thugs and back yard dealings is that one a lion?
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Casptainspecial: 9:56am On May 14, 2019
Leave TINUBU matter alone
Re: We All Need To Learn From TINUBU by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:56am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

You are useless in this country.

You support Biafra and your type aren't needed here. Asari Dokubo is calling you, go and meet him.
lol go and die

(1) (Reply)

The Violence In Oraifite Had Nothing To Do With IPOB - INTERSOCEITY / Why Social Media Needs Regulation (countries Outside Africa Speak Up) / Fulani Killers Will Rejoice If Igbos Disown ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.