Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term (1041 Views)

Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by Wesporting: 12:20am On May 14, 2019

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief John Osamede Adun, also known as Bob Izua, has hailed Governor Godwin Obaseki’s performance since assuming office, noting that the governor’s focus on infrastructure and development-oriented projects was laudable and admirable.

Adun, who is also the Managing Director of Bob-Izua Motors, who paid a courtesy visit to the Governor at the Government House, in Benin City, hinted on his plans to return to the All Progressives Congress (APC), stressing that Governor Godwin Obaseki deserves all the support he needs to continue the good work of developing the state.

He endorsed Governor Obaseki for a second term in office on the back of the governor’s stellar achievement in the last two and the half years, noting that the reforms in different sectors of the state and the peoples’ acknowledgement of the governor’s effort was a sign of good things to come.

Responding to questions on the prospect of returning to the ruling party, Adun said, “You can fly away and fly back. It is my house, and there is no problem in returning to your house. APC is my house. I went to PDP before, but I have come back to my house.

“I decided to come here today to appreciate him for the work he is doing in the state. I was not forced by anybody to come here. I, Chief Osamede Adun, endorse him for second term.

Noting that the state governor has given a good account of himself so far, he urged all right-thinking, development-focused residents in the state to throw their weight behind the governor for the continuation of his praiseworthy strides.

The endorsement follows a flurry of support for the governor by national figures and chieftains of the APC in the state, including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar; Edo South APC leader, Charles Idahosa; the Executive members of the Edo State Chapter of the APC; Executive members of the Oredo chapter of the APC and many more groups drawn from different parts of the state.

Chief Adun’s stance also swells the rank of leaders of opposition parties who are lining behind the governor in the forthcoming gubernatorial elections slated for next year. Notable among them are Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion and former Minister for External Affairs, Chief Tom Ikimi.

https://mandynews.com/edo-pdp-chieftain-bob-izua-return-to-apc-endorses-obasekis-re-election/

Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by SadiqBabaSani: 5:48am On May 14, 2019
Aledged ritialist Big man Bob Izua, Political Patronage Is a Vital Strategy, But me know that Obaseki has offended most of the people that helped him win by crook d last time
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by blackpanda: 6:00am On May 14, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Aledged ritialist Big man Bob Izua, Political Patronage Is a Vital Strategy, But me know that Obaseki has offended most of the people that helped him win by crook d last time

He didn't win by crook. PDP messed up Edo state for decades. God forbid another PDP in Edo. Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by otokx(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2019
Agofure Motors has long displaced Bob Izua motors in Port Harcourt.
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by shuttox: 6:36am On May 14, 2019
Politics eee
He wants favour
Lmaoo
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by Nobody: 6:44am On May 14, 2019
blackpanda:

He didn't win by crook. PDP messed up Edo state for decades. God forbid another PDP in Edo. Tufia
Yoruba Man mind your business
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by technuel: 6:52am On May 14, 2019
So Bob Izua still exist
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by blackpanda: 9:28am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
Yoruba Man mind your business

I am not yoruba. Grow up
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2019
blackpanda:

I am not yoruba. Grow up
what tribe then?
Re: Edo PDP Chieftain, Bob Izua Return To APC, Endorses Obaseki’s Second Term by Afamed: 10:23am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
what tribe then?
He's a human being/ Nigerian before his tribe. But grow from this your tribal/ Religious bigotry. It does not add value to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Saudi Arabia Truly An Holy Land? / Alhaji Lateef Jakande, Former Governor Of Our State At 90. Pictures. / Ondo State Under Attack By Nature -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.