Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband (26555 Views)

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Abfinest007(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2019
overtaking is allowed.u need to invest in urself bcus u are collecting old blood that will make u look old
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by geraldfavour(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2019
Regina Daniel this morning again, which husband, we're, who abegi make una live me alone
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Pavore9: 6:56am On May 14, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Not a man... Dummy

A cash cow grin

You are truly one of the kids next door.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Tonyspecial(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2019
nobi person husband she thief so
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by bareal(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2019
Shuu.... No be steal she steal am from someone?

If olè gbé and olè gba wàhálà no dey dia nah
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by frozen70(f): 6:59am On May 14, 2019
She already stole from another woman so they will definitely steal from her
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by anambraamaka: 7:07am On May 14, 2019
I see
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Nobody: 7:07am On May 14, 2019
Hmm...Regina again
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by pedroiyke: 7:08am On May 14, 2019
itspzpics:
Didnt she steal too?
Abi
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Chinashopping84: 7:10am On May 14, 2019
Lol...do you know how many the man don do whether friend or snatcher...Chinese rmb available
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Maicon2019(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2019
Better focus on your career
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2019
My question is why is Regina showing us all these videos of her driving her old husband’s Ferrari and going shopping like who does that? Even Ned who owns the cars doesn’t do that. Who’s she trying to convince or sway? Her hungry and lazy fans?

Also the only man that can be snatched is the one that wants to be snatched there’s nothing u can do about it.
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Auxtin85(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2019
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by yvelchstores(f): 7:13am On May 14, 2019
Enough of this FOOLISHNESS
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by UjuJoan2: 7:13am On May 14, 2019
Why will someone want to publicly display her stupidity? So because she married an old man all her friends are now desperate husband snatchers? So money can make people this stupid

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by youngbang(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2019
What is this hoe trying to say, she is trying to be relevant I guess. I expect her to be quiet till the end of the year
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Pinuc: 7:15am On May 14, 2019
WHAT A STUPID ADVICE. HOW DO YOU STEAL A MAN WHO ALREADY HAD FIVE WIVES BEFORE REGINA. IF THE MAN WANTS MORE PIECE OF ARTS, WHO CAN STOP HIM.
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by bluefilm: 7:16am On May 14, 2019
itspzpics:
Didnt she steal too?

I don't think so.

He married her.

And he's still married to his other wives.

Stealing is when you as a woman, appropriate the man to yourself completely and making him waste all his resources on you while at the same time making him to neglect, forget or abandon his other family.

I don't think this Regina has done that.
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by generationz(f): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
ifyalways:
Who asked her, hows that her business?

This is how the Devil goes about sowing seeds of discord. . .

Is she smarter than Regina Daniels and her mom? Notice me madam, unsolicited advice is from the Devil.

She's only speaking her mind

Na she gangan dey plan how to steal the man
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by stanliwise(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Ashawo don take over steering.
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
stop being a sexist, why calling out women as if we men no get our own for body.
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by erons22(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2019
birds of same feather flock together, NONSENSE

Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by stanliwise(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2019
bluefilm:

I don't think so.

He married her.

And he's still married to his other wives.

Stealing is when you appropriate the man to yourself completely and making him waste all his resources on you while at the same time making him to neglect, forget or abandon his other family.

I don't think this Regina has done that.
STFU [censored]
you didn't know how they met.
You don't know why he married her, speak things when you truly know them
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Dshocker(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2019
Etinosa is jobless
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by dingbang(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2019
Etinosa is envious!
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by bluefilm: 7:27am On May 14, 2019
stanliwise:
STFU [censored]
you didn't know how they met.
You don't know why he married her, speak things when you truly know them

Sorry sah.

I never knew you were her PA who introduced her to him.
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by Queenboy123(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2019
That might be true too
Re: Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband by AllenSpencer: 7:30am On May 14, 2019
Will it stop her husband from fvcking another lady?

Once a dog, always a dog.

A dog is a dog and would always be a dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) / Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's Music Video - Essence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.