Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him (38437 Views)

Emmanuel Ettah: Man Accused Of Raping Lady In Abuja, Dumps Her Clothes In Water / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by lalasticlala(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2019
This young man was accused of rape in an earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5186110/emmanuel-ettah-man-accused-raping. He has given his own side of the story.

Read below:

This story isn't entirely true. I never raped the lady in question and since she has decided to remain anonymous, I respect that, so am not gonna return the favor by revealing her name and fb Handle just yet.

I have been friends with this girl for almost a year. I met her through her bestfriend I was dating, but we no more bcoz she left when she suspected I and her friend were secretly dating

I and this lady had hanged out once last year even when I was still dating her friend,I dropped her off in her house at karimo, she hugged and kissed me in the car and confessed that she really liked me

After I broke up with her friend last year December, I decided to give her a try this year. On Saturday she said she was bored, so I told her I was gonna take her out

I arrived late to pick her up, even though she told me her gate would be locked by 11pm, I told her we would be clubbing and possibly com back later than that, and that she could sleep over in my place,

I did other stuffs just to make her cum without really penetrating, before we both slept naked till daybreak. NOTE:- I don't have a couch in my room, we both slept on the bed. By 7am, she washed her clothes, while i Helped her go dry them outside.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Maksman88/status/1128195488707117056

2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by SageMK: 10:56am On May 14, 2019
By 7am, she washed her clothes, while i Helped her go dry them outside.

Why the need to wash her clothes?

Who washes clothes this early by 7am in a strangers house? And why did he offer to help her dry it outside?

He said did other stuffs to make her cum without really penetrating even after he alleges they both slept unclad!

Haha I don't just buy that.
His story is shady. He's fúcking guilty.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Davash222(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2019
Okay, you didn’t rape her.

Let’s discuss now, how did you manage to be fuccking 2 best friends at the same time? I need tips bro. Help a brother.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by nzeobi(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2019
all I can deduce so far was that they had sex whether rape or not we will find out.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2019
What did she go to do in his house?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:00am On May 14, 2019
shocked shocked

You snatched your friend's boyfriend and think karma is asleep

You have been collecting money from the guy without giving him kpekus in return . You thought your ancestors have gifted you a maga.

You went clubbing with him and was drunk till you loose gaurd and your kpekus was inviting to him.

You became conscious and started shouting rape.

Rape kee you dia

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by ednut1(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
Nawa o. This is how they will tarnish someones name and make him lose his job

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Pavore9: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
Yawns.......
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
useless country the only thing dem sabi na fùck fùck fùck fùck toto toto toto .... angry angry nowonder dem elect cow herder with brain damage and nepa bill certificate to rule dem twice.....useless cesspit ..spits

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
Alfa males should come defend/support one of their own. Cc, Luminouz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Mitsurugi(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2019
Some idiots are making it hard to believe the real victims these days angry

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by simple250: 11:02am On May 14, 2019
We are tired of hearing rubbish stories please call your family member or better still go to the nearest police station..

12 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by nairalanduseles: 11:02am On May 14, 2019
Na jail get u ...even if u both slept naked .....NO IS NO.....
...silly rapist trying to justify his actions .....why will she wash her clothes u re Bleep$ng liar u bastard rapist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by OhiOfIhima: 11:02am On May 14, 2019
E
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by davillian(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Kendumazy(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by anyimontana(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
Lol...and I'm sure she was screaming harder @ some point..

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Johnkennie(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
Awọn oloshi, oloriburuku... I need money not story abeg.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by calddon(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
Lala post this one by himself? Wahala don dey grin

As long as my generation thinks there is nothing wrong with premarital sex and flirting, they will continue to wallow in its resulting disaster and disgrace.

12 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by OBAGADAFFI: 11:03am On May 14, 2019
angry
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by chiboy1116: 11:04am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Alfa males should come defend/support one of their own. Cc, Luminouz
shut up , have u heard from the said victim?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Skyfornia(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2019
Guys! Please always keep this thing handy in case of incasity. Never trust any of these ogberagas.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by julitoch: 11:04am On May 14, 2019
Na waaaa
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by columbus007(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2019
The girl's Facebook handle please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) / Thief Caught And Tied In Abuja (Photo) / Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.