Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (40178 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by greatsee: 1:46pm On May 14, 2019
he who has ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Raylight2(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2019
collinsgeezy:
Do your own win us back naaaaaaaa
so o. devil don true true win u over. bros na wa o.
well, 90% of Nigerian movies have been used by the devil

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by namiji2598: 1:50pm On May 14, 2019
neolboy:
Make you self go produce movie tittled " Angels" so that you can start bringing back those souls drawn to hell by "Lucifer" movie
ma nigga
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Iamicekid(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2019
This is nonsense, I’m a fan of the movie LUCIFER and I watch it every week when they release the episode and it never for once cross my mind that I’m getting attached to Satan, it’s just a movie common, Na only 9ja this kind nonsense dey happen with all our Godly talk and all Na we still worst and poor pass

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by namiji2598: 1:51pm On May 14, 2019
mimee9:
abeg who get season 3
u Don watch one and two finished??

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by suremanpatriot: 1:52pm On May 14, 2019
Is not jst a movie,but a machinery of satanic indoctrination. It's impact may look beneigh but gradually crips into ya soul via ya mind. Your mind will be messed up with this nonsensical movie jst like that, it adds no value to your life but d designer has colourfully made it to knock souls out gradually into d abyss. sad
Soon ya start hearin strange voices and comtemplating vices.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by SirLakes: 1:55pm On May 14, 2019
MRSAMWEBTECHIE:
Lol
You just made the movie gain more popularity.

Check my profile and signature

Haa, I have never heard of the movie before sef

Right now I'm downloading S01ep01 grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Adekamaa: 1:56pm On May 14, 2019
It's somehow pathetic how someone who condemn bad things destroying many people today and we are here ranting on him.
I fear in Nigeria today, evil things have become norms and ideal or good things have become odd.
We are sailing on the ship of emotions.
May emotions not lead us to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by toyinhope: 1:58pm On May 14, 2019
do u need to search too far now a days that the enemy is using films that are not edifying to win people's soul,body,time,love for God etc. and people are not watchful cry

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by sonofElElyon: 1:59pm On May 14, 2019
You are born again yet comfortable with a TV series that celebrates the arch enemy of your saviour.. Whether fiction or not, it is softening people's resentment and abhorrence of Lucifer.. If you really love your Lord and His Spirit dwells in you, you would be upset..

tactius:
It's fiction.....FICTION

And yes, I am a born again Christian...but yes, I know FICTION from fact.

Again, its, FICTION

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You are born again yet comfortable with a TV series that celebrates the arch enemy of your saviour.. Whether fiction or not, it is softening people's resentment and abhorrence of Lucifer.. If you really love your Lord and His Spirit dwells in you, you would be upset..

Considering that such shows do not tally with the description of Lucifer in the bible...I doubt I would be changing my opinion about the Devil.

If I believed every work of fiction I watched, I would have a flawed view of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by weirdo17(f): 2:03pm On May 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
The church now seems to be worried about everyone else but the church. SMH

I wonder if Jesus were here, if He would be concerned about what the world even the children of Satan are doing, or what His church was doing?

The devil is indeed such a big liar!

New International Version
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by abumeinben(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2019
Reminds me of the movie series - Dominion, after few episodes, I just discard am.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=SirLakes post=78383277]

Haa, I have never heard of the movie before sef

Right now I'm downloading S01ep01 ;quoote]

Hahaha
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by 9isguy(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2019
Downloading ASAP
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by sonofElElyon: 2:12pm On May 14, 2019
The whole point is for the description not to tally with what the Bible says in order to make Lucifer appear a good person maligned by the bible.. Even if you are not deceived, others are being deceived and that should be enough to upset you and make you speak against it.. KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM

tactius:

Considering that such shows do not tally with the description of Lucifer in the bible...I doubt I would be changing my opinion about the Devil.

If I believed every work of fiction I watched, I would have a flawed view of everything.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by tex73: 2:16pm On May 14, 2019
Jobminister:
Devil you mean?

What about real humans that are even worst that the devil.

They coin people brain and led them to path away with their had earn money, so that they can be living in affluence while the members continue in abject poverty.

So what do you have to say about this ones.

You make a point sir, that humans can be wicked. But don't mix it up comparing humans with the Devil. The Devil is the origin and foundation of wickedness and sin.......Peace n Love bro. cool
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by GindoX(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2019
MVLOX:
so which movie is God using to win souls

The redeemed movies.. all those redeem Christian movie. grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by wonlasewonimi: 2:20pm On May 14, 2019
There's nothing christ-like in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by alBHAGDADI: 2:28pm On May 14, 2019
jesusjnr:

I wonder if Jesus were here, if He would be concerned about what the world even the children of Satan are doing, or what His church was doing?

This gullible Satanist doesn't want the church to speak up against evil. No, the church won't keep quiet so you Satanists can have a field day with the souls of men. The word of our Father says we should reprove your kind.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them .
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by DJInfluence: 2:29pm On May 14, 2019
if Devil is winning souls from this part of the world, it has nothing to do with Lucifer the series. Nowhere in that series do you see ritual killings, stealing of pants for yahoo plus rituals, having sex with a dead animal, defrauding others, stealing the common wealth of the people and many more. Fact is, even devil is learning for where Nigerians are.

As for the series, there is nothing wrong in it. i stopped watching midway into the 2nd season, because it became boring or maybe because devil already won my soul ..... grin
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:30pm On May 14, 2019
Lucifer : I'm Lucifer Bloody Morning Star
Lucifer: Tell me, what do you desire?
Me: Season 5 plzzzzzz

#Lucifans lmao

Remove emotions when seeing a movie biko

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Follygunners: 2:39pm On May 14, 2019
MRSAMWEBTECHIE:
Lol
You just made the movie gain more popularity.

Check my profile and signature

Exactly... I've been staring at the movie on Netflix but, didn't even bother to watch. Now, I'm gonna watch it just to satisfy my curiosity thanks to this fool.

So called these 9ja religion worshippers sha... damn! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by EbukaHades10(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lucifer : I'm Lucifer Bloody Morning Star
Lucifer: Tell me, what do you desire?
Me: Season 5 plzzzzzz

#Lucifans lmao

Remove emotions when seeing a movie biko
I don't think there will be a season 5 since Lucifer has gone back to hell.

That season 4 is crazy mad. U saw that part where his devil wings came out and when his true transformed into his true nature?

If there's a season 5,then

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Realdeals(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2019
What I can say is the everyone is programmed by the society they liveth, such people are bound to tag other people's societal believes as evil because it contradicts what their society norm.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
I don't think there will be a season 5 since Lucifer has gone back to hell.

That season 4 is crazy mad. U saw that part where his devil wings came out and when his true transformed into his true nature?

If there's a season 5,then

Season 4 is bomb but It just can't end there
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by stonemasonn: 2:46pm On May 14, 2019
Yen,yen,yen,yen..........bla,bla,bla,bla,bal...blab...pastors from the poverty capital of the world are only interested in what happens in game of thrones and Lucifer series. Electricity babu, infrastructure babu, nasoso corruption,corruption,corruption,corruption...armed robbery, kidnapping, yahoo yahoo, women trafficking/prostitution....but na Lucifer series be this one problem.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by MrPRevailer(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2019
jesusjnr:

Jesus Christ died for the world. He is very concerned.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
Nigeria pastor sometimes leads people into Sin.... When they act historical movies like Samson and sex is involved or nudity they see nothing bad.. But because the title is lucifer that makes it bad.. Oga ooo
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Valhampo(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2019
abeg who get season 3[/quote]

SEASON 4 is out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.