Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (40181 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by badman007(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
Shut the Bleep up.

The devil used you guys to install fear in a lot of black lives

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by alausa4u(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2019
grin
mimee9:
abeg who get season 3
grin
mimee9:
abeg who get season 3
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by uzoma213(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
I don't think there will be a season 5 since Lucifer has gone back to hell.

That season 4 is crazy mad. U saw that part where his devil wings came out and when his true transformed into his true nature?

If there's a season 5,then
spoilers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by owila4luv(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2019
Men Of God Who Are Suppose to Win souls for God Are Now using Church For Their Personal gain. So Who's To Blame fro Not Wining souls
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Kingkun69(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
Hasn't the series ended
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by EbukaHades10(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2019
uzoma213:
spoilers everywhere
Apologies, boss
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by simplesearch: 4:06pm On May 14, 2019
When the rapture takes place and the great tribulation begins in earnest the whole world will know how truthful the words of Christ are, unfortunately it might just be so hard to get saved then, for if with all the freedom and ease to which we are presently exposed we still find it difficult to be born again and quit sinning, how easy will it be then when we can no longer buy or sell except with the mark 666 on our foreheads or right hand. Devil have been revealing himself in many subtle ways even physically at times but we find it difficult to believe. Our safest refuge is in Christ Jesus, If you don't accept him and die in your sin(s) you loose heaven, and if you loose heaven you will cry for all eternity. No two way about it, Neither Nairaland, instagram, facebook or twitter will be able to provide succour for your misery, agony and memory of wasted years of fertile opportunities to repent that were left unutilized. No argument then will hold water, bad leadership and pathetic economic situation though true won't be a tenable excuse either.
Rev 20:10, [b]And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Aidejay(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2019
Dem don start ooh!
Self acclaimed pastors and their offspring
This is a TV show geared at making the creators millions of dollars that is why they created it and went further to give it that name because they know people will generate free publicity for them
Una wey una no sabi the processes that go into making a multi million dollar TV show........shift!
It is written by humans directed, acted, produced and aired by humans who are doing their jobs and are getting paid for it
Because it was named Lucifer doesn't mean it was made to ascribe any form of capacity or fame to the already famous devil
I dey go watch the show once I finish the ones wey I dey follow now
Because I know for a fact that it was a man/woman like u and me that sat down and created such ideas and stories
And me personally I ascribe for that kind of mental power and intellect
But alas Nigeria we are

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Evince(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2019
say it louder bro the ppl are really delusional by a fictional story that stays as old as ever
meobizy:
He should provide a photo of the real Lucifer before I believe.
For a generation plus I have kept hearing of this God, Satan, Angels and Demons but I’ve never seen pictorial nor video evidence.
I believe these men of Goat are simply delusional.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 14, 2019
Follygunners:

Exactly... I've been staring at the movie on Netflix but, didn't even bother to watch. Now, I'm gonna watch it just to satisfy my curiosity thanks to this fool.

So called these 9ja religion worshippers sha... damn! angry

We Nigerians acts so holy but we got the most evil in us.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Naijaarchive(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2019
There is nothing wrong in Lucifer series.... It's just a normal crime/detective movie... It just revolve around a fantasy world (hell)[heaven) and the characters (devil) (angels) (god)... Same thing is done in Nollywood and Yoruba Movies... So y the fuss?

If you complaining abt lucifer... How abt John Constantine?

Movie is just a Movie... Wr need to understand that.... No need of going too deep looking for what isn't lost

The Birth and death of Jesus movie... Were the characters real? Isn't it all script?

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Airoflaw(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
how did he know the character i have never seen/heard the film but mr pastors son knows about it. if we ask him who mia khalifa is am sure he knows. ndi ara son
guy ,becos is a pastor son ,he is nt a man bi? he a man not angel,he lives here not heaven.he has a phone so

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by hahn(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2019
tactius:
It's fiction.....FICTION

And yes, I am a born again Christian...but yes, I know FICTION from fact.

Again, its, FICTION

Jesus is fiction. Not fact

Shey you know?

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2019
hahn:

Jesus is fiction. Not fact

Shey you know?

You misunderstood my comment, and yes, Jesus did exist, whether you believe he was divine is another matter.

Good evening
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by dmcdad: 6:00pm On May 14, 2019
mimee9:
abeg who get season 3
Me! Seasons 1 to 4.cheesy
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by dmcdad: 6:03pm On May 14, 2019
bezimo:
As if i knew..i hate that series so much..when i see it on my netflix and streaming movies platform.
Wetin concern me... I just downloaded Seasons 1 to 4 in HD.

There is a difference between fiction and reality abeg. Make una calm down.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by cnonyechi(f): 6:13pm On May 14, 2019
Jobminister:
Devil you mean?

What about real humans that are even worst that the devil.

They coin people brain and led them to path away with their had earn money, so that they can be living in affluence while the members continue in abject poverty.

So what do you have to say about this ones.
leave the foolish pastors son..what of the human,s that kill people in the name of religion..whether na lucifer or belzeebub.its all fiction..unless babies adults that take fiction too seriously
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by malvisguy212: 6:23pm On May 14, 2019
post=78382989:
Lucifer is here on Nairaland too with over 70 monikers, looking for whom to devour!

He who has ears, let him/her hear.

Unfortunately for Lucifer, THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.......Lailai!!
Nairaland is the home of many demon. especially religion section. I tell you the truth before I join nairaland, I saw a moniker in my dream. somehow, Google directed me to nairaland and I join , lo and behold I saw the same moniker here. he is an atheist. yes a male.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Ego2(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2019
season 4 is actually out.... season finale for 4 is complete.... thank me later�....waiting on 5
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by writeprof(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2019
neolboy:
Make you self go produce movie tittled " Arch Angel Michael" so that you can start bringing back those souls drawn to hell by "Lucifer" movie

Yeah, he has identified a problem and you have given a good suggestion for solution
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by abogjohn(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
The series is wack that is why I stopped watching it
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by bezimo(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2019
dmcdad:

Wetin concern me... I just downloaded Seasons 1 to 4 in HD.

There is a difference between fiction and reality abeg. Make una calm down.
I

Dey there dey deceive yourself.What do you know sef..
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by EbukaHades10(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2019
abogjohn:
The series is wack that is why I stopped watching it

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by geoworldedu: 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
Adekamaa:
It's somehow pathetic how someone who condemn bad things destroying many people today and we are here ranting on him.
I fear in Nigeria today, evil things have become norms and ideal or good things have become odd.
We are sailing on the ship of emotions.
May emotions not lead us to destruction.
How is a film called Lucifer an evil thing?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by geoworldedu: 7:56pm On May 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
Nairaland is the home of many demon. especially religion section. I tell you the truth before I join nairaland, I saw a moniker in my dream. somehow, Google directed me to nairaland and I join , lo and behold I saw the same moniker here. he is an atheist. yes a male.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Orpe7(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2019
U sef come dey advert am
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by Eagleword14(f): 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
I wonder why any sane person will want to watch d movie, only d name is disgusting.......*spits*

HEAVEN IS REAL & hell is also real. Accept Jesus Christ today and be saved coz tomorrow might be too late
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by ghettochild4u(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2019
Who b this mumu na
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by themanderon: 8:58pm On May 14, 2019
meobizy:
He should provide a photo of the real Lucifer before I believe.
For a generation plus I have kept hearing of this God, Satan, Angels and Demons but I’ve never seen pictorial nor video evidence.
I believe these men of Goat are simply delusional.

At the end we would know who is truly delusional, is it the one who is trying to warn you or you whose soul the devil has captured.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On May 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
You are so right bro..Many of them abound here.
But the good thing is that JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls by themanderon: 9:08pm On May 14, 2019
So many ignorant and educated folks on this forum. They have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, logical wisdom but a lack of understanding.
Now I can see that what the bible said about the Antichrist and how he will deceive millions and billions to hell is very much real.
Slowly but steadily he has sealed the souls of billions of reprobates worldwide. What the world now awaits is the revelation of that son of perdition.
All the events happening in the world today are all converging to a focal point. The threat of war, the love of many waxing cold, men becoming lovers of themselves, homosexuality and bestiality being legalized, evil has suddenly become the new good while everything good has become an anathema, etc they are all happening before us today but many cannot see. What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.