Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding (10383 Views)

Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by oisehumen(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2010
A newscaster with Channels Television, Mrs. Harriet Agbenyi-Umoh, has lost her husband barely five months after their wedding.

The husband, Mr. Edet Umoh, also an ex-staff of the television station, passed on yesterday in Lagos, South West Nigeria, due to an undisclosed illness that kept him bedridden in recent weeks.

The couple got married in April this year at the Ikoyi registry in Lagos and has been living happily before tragedy struck yesterday.

Colleagues and friends have been sympathizing with the newscaster since yesterday.

“Jehovah is your strength. He alone will hold you up. He alone is the lifter of your head. My sister and friend, what can I say? May God Almighty, who alone knows why it happened, console you,” some of her friends said on her facebook page.

Harriet has been a broadcaster with Channels TV for almost two years now.

She had worked for Galaxy and Business TV stations all in Lagos.

The programme for the obsequies had not been announced at the time of going to press.

Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by uche13: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
Dear Lord, i ask for your strength and Grace to be with this lady during this season of her life. This is so painful.
Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by Purplediamond(f): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
Its a pity. May God strengthen and help her thru dis. Very painful.
Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by oln: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
Oh,this is soo pathetic.May God grant her d fortitude to bear d loss.I really feel for her
Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by semid4lyfe(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
Eeeyah undecided cry

So short a married life. Harriet Agbenyi is one of the prettiest and best Newscasters in Channels. I feel for her.

May God give her the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by Ferya(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
My sister the Lord is your strength. May his soul rest in Peace. Amen
Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by asumo12: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
she she married now?

angry angry angry

Ferya:

My sister the Lord is your strength. May his soul rest in Peace. Amen

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Channels Tv Newscaster Loses Husband 5 Months After Wedding by Richy4(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
That's really sad....

(1) (Reply)

Parents That Don't Let Their Children Out Of The House / Saving Yourself For Marriage - Reasons To Wait Until Your Wedding Nighf / Top 10 Tips To Sustain Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.